AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
We got a wink update on the bird from DEBOSS . So everyone just calm the f--k down .

DEBOSS : "The ML can still be issued.........regardless of the pending court cases";)
1670467202345.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
One thing is for sure this means more time, time = money.

Time for the BOD to take a little pay cut and leave a bit extra in the kitty? If a bit of a pay cut means you can't afford to pay your power bill you could always sell a few shares in AJN to make up the difference aye Nige.

EDIT: @MoneyBags1348 trying to highlight on a laptop touch pad when in a rush and after 2 coffees will do that to me. I leave the beers until later in the afternoon after all I'm only unemployed, not a piece of shit.

Disco I would never allude to you or anyone else as a piece of shit!!

The YouTube clip from The House of Gucci was a reference to Chocolate…. referencing your picture of Willy Wonker referring to the person we suspect of being a Chinese troll.

Oh my goodness, what a lot of explaining…. I’m sure you know I vent my anger at those I feel deserve it, and certainly not you.

As far as waiting for a particular time of day to partake in alcohol consumption, I hope you like this

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
1670467368321.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
1670467412982.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

JAG

Top 20
1670467471365.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Disco I would never allude to you or anyone else as a piece of shit!!

The YouTube clip from The House of Gucci was a reference to Chocolate…. referencing your picture of Willy Wonker referring to the person we suspect of being a Chinese troll.

Oh my goodness, what a lot of explaining…. I’m sure you know I vent my anger at those I feel deserve it, and certainly not you.

As far as waiting for a particular time of day to partake in alcohol consumption, I hope you like this

No need to apologise as once I get on the beers I am a piece of shit and so are all mates, it's a term of endearment amongst my friends group actually.

"Big night last night? What did you get up to? Not much, just being a piece of shit"

"What time did you get home? 3 am
God your a piece of shit" etc

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Samus

Top 20
Good news my box of champagne is now vintage, bad news it might have to wait until next Christmas 😪
20221101_180928.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Rediah

Regular
People at work talking about festive season and their plans for the break and I am just smiling

Awkward Ed Helms GIF

while I am dead inside

and want to 👇

the office rage GIF

• Haha

Rediah

Regular
Went to HC after seeing the announcement to see how they are reacting to it, and found this individual to be very active there and I just closed the tab on the browser and came back to my comfort zone of TSE

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

JAG

Top 20
1670468991834.png

• Fire

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
No need to apologise as once I get on the beers I am a piece of shit and so are all mates, it's a term of endearment amongst my friends group actually.

"Big night last night? What did you get up to? Not much, just being a piece of shit"

"What time did you get home? 3 am
God your a piece of shit" etc

:ROFLMAO:

@MoneyBags1348 further to this I won $100 in a raffle at the Leagues club and had to go in to collect it. Figured if they are going to give me money the least I can do is have a beer...

20221208_132230.jpg

Drinking alone at lunchtime on a Thursday? Piece of shit

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
What AVZ have done is the equivalent of firing a legal "shot across the bow"

Cong won't give a flying fuck

He's got deeper pockets than Nige and Co

Bit fucking sick of this shit to be honest....

1670470381925.gif

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20

View attachment 23791
I don't think we have enough time on our side for this to be resolved . CATH plan B needs to come into play . Why did Nigel talk about 9% . Why was CATH head at our Perth office ? Why did DEBOSS winky winky ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20

View attachment 23791
john wick lionsgate GIF by John Wick: Chapter 2

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I don't think we have enough time on our side for this to be resolved . CATH plan B needs to come into play . Why did Nigel talk about 9% . Why was CATH head at our Perth office ?

Two options:

A: formulate a plan for this type of action
B: tell us face to face to get fucked and they aren't extending again.

I'm rethinking more likely plan A.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

The Fox

Regular
So my thought’s:

It’s true we only get the ML with 51% ownership like the mining code wants it. The meeting with cath is the only possibility to make a new arrangement. For only talking and project update they all could use a telephone i think.

This part is interesting too:

Noting that Cominière must cede 10% out of its 25% interest in the Project to the Government of the DRC as a condition of the award of the mining licence under the Dathcom Joint Venture Agreement

So what happen with the 5% MMCS?
When cominiere still got it they have 10% to cede so this hurdle is gone. When not we have to wait for the ICC with zijin that the 15% back to cominiere to cede it then. Third chance would be when they have a new arrangement with the DRC, but i doubt it. We need clarity about that 5% MMCS shit. Still in ICC? Or irrevocable in MMCS hands. When in MMCS hands, we only can buy it with our preemptive right, then to cede 5% to the DRC. I don’t think MMCS got the money for construction, hopefully they just want some cash and are gone.

And last but not least, maybe we need the drilling for the 10MT plant, and new pre cash offtake agreements with cath. So the finance part for the ML is done too. Cath gets a big bonus to compensate the 14% as long as the ICC shit takes and we all can continue and build that fucking mine!

@The Fox 10% need to cede to DRC and 51% one party and the clarity of finance must be there to get the PR in PE. It doesn’t matter who else have 1,2,5,8,10% of the joint venture. It doesn’t stand in the mining code i think. Could be you, me or santa. Important thing is the money, 51% and 10%. Cath is our only chance. When there are 10% left to cede, when not we have to wait till a icc result with zijin and need to win. Mhh but we can change that when cath would only take 4% and we cede 5 in this case.

All i want to say is there are a few chances to get that ship in the right course again, construction takes 2 years, would be time for the icc shit. And after a few years we could hopefully have our 66%
"Could be you, me or santa."

1670471248700.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
I don't think we have enough time on our side for this to be resolved . CATH plan B needs to come into play . Why did Nigel talk about 9% . Why was CATH head at our Perth office ? Why did DEBOSS winky winky ?
top-head-exploding-gif.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

cruiser51

Top 20
viewAVZ Minerals Ltd
(
ASX:AVZ
)

AVZ Minerals takes legal action as it seeks to affirm interests in Manono Project​

AVZ Minerals Ltd -

AVZ Minerals Ltd (ASX:AVZ) is taking legal action to assert its rights to the Manono Lithium and Tin Project in the DRC, bringing an arbitration case to the ICC International Court of Arbitration and preparing a second against La Congolaise d’Exploitation Minière (Cominière) and Dathomir.
This is part of an ongoing legal battle over the ownership split of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) project.
The Manono Project was originally held in a 75:25 split between Cominière and Dathomir in a joint venture agreement (JV) under the Dathcom company.
AVZ Minerals bought into the agreement with the purchase of 60% of Dathomir’s shares in a binding term sheet, which would eventually give AVZ a 60% interest in Manono with Dathomir retaining 15% and Cominière 25%.
In 2019 and 2020 AVZ and its subsidiary entered into two separate binding contracts for Dathomir’s sale and AVZ’s purchase of 15% of the shares in Dathcom, the company through which the Manono Project was held.
At the time of writing, AVZ asserts it owns a 75% interest in Manono and retains the pre-emptive rights to a further 15% of the project’s ownership.
The remaining 10% must be held by the DRC Government under the country’s mining law.
AVZ maintains it has strong prospects of success in the arbitration proceedings, an assertion supported by the current political climate – President Félix Tshisekedi has made ending corruption a focus of his government, especially in the mining industry.

Dathomir claims to terminate agreements​

Dathomir claimed to terminate the binding agreements with AVZ via letter on May 14, 2021. The letter did not cite any valid grounds for termination, according to AVZ, nor did it have a legally binding effect.
AVZ’s subsidiary completed all requirements for the interest sale in August 2021, ostensibly legally acquiring the 15% interest in Dathcom.
Dathomir maintained its claim of terminating the agreements and denied the validity of the acquisition.
As both agreements are subject to formal, properly constituted arbitration, only a proper tribunal has legal jurisdiction to rule on the dispute.
Dathomir had not moved to begin any such arbitration proceedings as of December 1, 2022, prompting AVZ to bring the ‘First Dathomir Arbitration’ and soon the ‘Second Dathomir Arbitration’ to put an end to the conflict and recover losses from Dathomir.

The Cominière controversy​

In a separate but equally unbinding (according to AVZ) attempt to undermine AVZ’s ownership of Manono, La Congolaise d’Exploitation Minière (Cominière) is also in hot water with the company.
Cominière, the nationally-held DRC mining company, holds a 25% interest in Dathcom, the holding company for the Manono Project.
The shareholders of Dathcom (AVZ and Cominière) are party to a JV agreement which includes a right of first refusal on proposed transfers of Dathcom shares to third parties.
Under DRC laws, a transfer of shares made in violation of right of first refusal of this kind is null and void.
Cominière purported to transfer shares in Dathcom to a third party (Jin Cheng Mining Company Limited, a subsidiary of Zijin Mining Group Company Limited) in breach of AVZ’s right of first refusal, which is the subject of the Jin Cheng ICC Arbitration Proceedings.
Indeed, the DRC General Inspectorate of Finance's report on the dispute stated: “Cominière has acted in violation of its articles of association in respect of its transfers of mining titles to 'external partners' without obtaining financial guarantees.”
The report went on to describe the Jin Cheng Sale as “subject to a number of irregularities”.
“The company considers it has strong prospects of success in the Dathomir Arbitrations and Jin Cheng ICC Arbitration Proceedings and will vigorously pursue its claims to vindication,” AVZ asserted in an announcement to the market.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
and preparing a second against La Congolaise d’Exploitation Minière (Cominière) and Dathomir.
Once again the media can't get the facts straight, spouting a pack of bullshit and confusing the issue.

"AVZ and AVZI have brought the First Dathomir Arbitration, and will bring the
Second Dathomir Arbitration, to affirm AVZI’s acquisition in August 2021 of the
aforesaid 15% interest in Dathcom, to put an end, once and for all, to Dathomir’s
claims and to recover losses sustained from them."

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom