Top 20
1670386951757.png

1670386904705.png

1670386930068.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
LOL that was worth the 3 minutes get WREKT chinese woman in the video.

I highly recommend watching that with subtitles on if you guys haven't. The guy on the phone in the freeze before you play is saying "its like the 17th century" in the DRC I imagine thats fucking medieval. :ROFLMAO:
I've been inside Chinese factory workers accommodation in China.

Looks exactly like what's in this vid.

The sleeping arrangements with a sheet or a blanket hanging up for privacy.

The ones I went to typically had about 8-16 people/beds to each room

The fucking toilets in the floor with the foot positions on the side where you have to squat ......fucking nearly shit in my pants everytime I used one of those.....and they're always filthy.

To this day I can't fathom how you're supposed to use the fucking things.

So that accomodation there just looks like a replica of workers accommodation in mainland China.

That's probably why it's set up like that.....the Chinese believe it to be acceptable accommodation for workers

If the DRC could just issue the fucking ML and let AVZ get on with the job the accommodation and conditions for the workers we would bring by Australian standards would be like chalk and fucking cheese compared to the Chinese

It would be the simplest, lowest hanging fruit you could ever pick in positive worker/management relations in bloody industrialised history

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

John25

Regular
Ah righto. My apologies
1670387594888.gif

Thanks @JAG for bring a bit of excitement into the thread …popped in for a look yesterday …Fuck 8 pages along with my bipolar ticking …fight the good fight buddy ..Fuck translating French …no need for apologies …everyones laughing now & a day closer …keep safe all
1670387888553.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

TheCount

Regular
Can people stop making threats to NF and saying "I know where he lives." Let's at least let this play out and if he does end up being ultra dodgy then throw the book at him. But I don't think making threats to him is really appropriate given the dodginess of the DRC already, him operating and going there is dangerous enough for him
I'll agree with your level-headed sentiment, but just remember NF himself told us all to ignore what was said on social media.

TC.

• Haha
  • Fire

Remark

Top 20
@JAG - Sorry to hear about your loss Jag, I've been there & I know it's not something you get over easily.
Your outburst is quite understandable given the shit sandwich we are being consistently served. Onwards & upward I hope!

I think @John25 is partly to blame due to his recent rampage🤣 - Just kidding John I love your work!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
1670388430922.png

1670388464277.png

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Samus

Top 20

The fucking toilets in the floor with the foot positions on the side where you have to squat ......fucking nearly shit in my pants everytime I used one of those.....and they're always filthy.

So that accomodation there just looks like a replica of workers accommodation in mainland China.

That's probably why it's set up like that.....the Chinese believe it to be acceptable accommodation for workers

If the DRC could just issue the fucking ML and let AVZ get on with the job the accommodation and conditions for the workers we would bring by Australian standards would be like chalk and fucking cheese compared to the Chinese

It would be the simplest, lowest hanging fruit you could ever pick in positive worker/management relations in bloody industrialised history
I believe the correct terminology is modern slavery. 🤓

Reactions: 8 users

KLCC

Really sorry to hear @JAG - I loathe the day I have to say goodbye to my best little buddy. Thinking of your family today.
It truly sucks.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20

They put the foot positions on the floor, so people know where to put their feet.

Not everybody understands that putting your feet against the wall, or ceiling is not a smart move. Has to do with gravity.

However in Belgium these toilets are called French toilets, in France they are called Turkish toilets and in Turkey they are called the crapper.
I have seen them used all over the place.

Just a little of handy info, in certain places where there are multiple toilets in a row, they flush on a timer. Listen to the flush when it comes closer, make sure you don't become another flush victim, jump in time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TDITD

Top 20
I'll put my hand up and apologise to everyone here for the outburst.

No excuse but definitely a pretty emotional day yesterday having to put our beloved dog to sleep then seeing 60% really pushed me over the edge.

Sorry Anchorman GIF by reactionseditor
Sorry to hear about that mate, had to put my Afghan down earlier in the year. He was such a character an cool customer, I would joke that he is a stoner such was his laid back and unflappable demeanour. Would have helped having him around this time, as just his presence was enough.

The memories are with us for life mate (y)
As others have mentioned too your contribution here is immense, if you need to let off steam then here is the place (most of us get it).

brad pitt dogs GIF

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Modo

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 4.43.27 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 4.43.45 pm.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I believe the correct terminology is modern slavery. 🤓

Probably got a tip off of the inspection and took down the 'Arbeit macht fre' sign from above the entrance.

Poor Bomber, he will catch up eventually.

There is one and only question…What is the real reason why AVZ didn’t get the ML ??? Mr.Ferguson, please let the shareholders now that !!!

More effort on your next attempt please

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Fletch77

Regular
Am I the only one that want‘s to see the end of Chinese “Peter Clark” ?

Obviously a troll that doesn’t belong here.. Report 🖕🏻

• Love

Charbella

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
🤞

ACAJ welcomes the agreement reached between the DRC and Glencore ending the criminal proceedings; and asks the CENAREF to transmit to the Justice the list of corrupt persons to be judged and the proceeds of corruption to be confiscated
@KapiambaGeorges

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

No .....AVZ stated they had no knowledge or involvement in the transfer of tenements

That's because all the dodgy fucking transfers and shit happened after AVZ had relinquished them

You really need to do better and Bombersmadd ......well quoting him is clearly a fucking joke

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 32 users
There’s been so much posted on the IGF Report and Minister of Portfolio (Kayinda) lately that I can’t keep up, but this was out today

C82F54BD-E127-4A4A-9FFC-69AAEAE07358.jpeg

The publication of the report of the mission conducted by the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF) around the sale of the shares of the company in the State Portfolio, the COMINIERE, to Zijin Mining Group Company, or 15% of its shares in the DATHCOM joint venture, raises many questions. To date, not all parties involved in this case speak the same language.

If the Minister of State for the Portfolio, Adèle Kayinda, says urbi and orbi that the sale of 15% of La COMINIERE's shares to Zijin took place in all regularity and at a "reasonable price", or $33,440,000, to the IGF, it is rather stated otherwise, estimating, in her report that there is a sale

Moreover, the IGF openly accuses the Minister of State in charge of the Portfolio of having covered by giving her consent to this transfer. This is confirmed by his letter dated September 2021 and addressed to the Chairman of the Acting Board of Directors of La COMINIERE.

Long before, the Minister of State for the Portfolio stated, in this letter (see facsimile), to have authorized this transaction between La COMINIERE and Zijin provided that "AVZ Minerals, one of the shareholders in DATHCOM, made prevail (of pre-emption ) without indicating whether he accepted the purchase price proposed by Zijin by the COMINIERE". At Civil Society, it is estimated that the incarceration of the Director General ai and the Technical Director of La COMINIERE is an opportunity to shed light on this transfer of shares. It is also time, she thinks, to establish responsibilities and bring the culprits to justice. Eco news

A statement rejected by AVZ which claims, according to information crossed by Econews, that it was rather excluded from this transaction. Its internal sources report that everything was negotiated at the Ministry of the Portfolio, without involving AVZ, yet a majority shareholder in DATHCOM.

Still, on the sidelines of the publication in Kinshasa of the agreement signed last February between the DRC and the Ventora Group of Israeli Dan Gertler, the Minister of Finance and the Deputy Chief of Staff of EcoFin of the President of the Republic, André Wameso, reassured the Civil Society Organizations (ACAJ, CERN CENCO, RND, TOUCHE PAS A MON COB
"Trust us and be calm," said Finance Minister Nicolas Kazadi, in the presence of Jules Alingete, head of the IGF, and prosecutor Kisula of CENAREF (National Financial Intelligence Cell).

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

wombat74

Top 20
There’s been so much posted on the IGF Report and Minister of Portfolio (Kayinda) lately that I can’t keep up, but this was out today

View attachment 23719

The publication of the report of the mission conducted by the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF) around the sale of the shares of the company in the State Portfolio, the COMINIERE, to Zijin Mining Group Company, or 15% of its shares in the DATHCOM joint venture, raises many questions. To date, not all parties involved in this case speak the same language.

If the Minister of State for the Portfolio, Adèle Kayinda, says urbi and orbi that the sale of 15% of La COMINIERE's shares to Zijin took place in all regularity and at a "reasonable price", or $33,440,000, to the IGF, it is rather stated otherwise, estimating, in her report that there is a sale

Moreover, the IGF openly accuses the Minister of State in charge of the Portfolio of having covered by giving her consent to this transfer. This is confirmed by his letter dated September 2021 and addressed to the Chairman of the Acting Board of Directors of La COMINIERE.

Long before, the Minister of State for the Portfolio stated, in this letter (see facsimile), to have authorized this transaction between La COMINIERE and Zijin provided that "AVZ Minerals, one of the shareholders in DATHCOM, made prevail (of pre-emption ) without indicating whether he accepted the purchase price proposed by Zijin by the COMINIERE". At Civil Society, it is estimated that the incarceration of the Director General ai and the Technical Director of La COMINIERE is an opportunity to shed light on this transfer of shares. It is also time, she thinks, to establish responsibilities and bring the culprits to justice. Eco news

A statement rejected by AVZ which claims, according to information crossed by Econews, that it was rather excluded from this transaction. Its internal sources report that everything was negotiated at the Ministry of the Portfolio, without involving AVZ, yet a majority shareholder in DATHCOM.

Still, on the sidelines of the publication in Kinshasa of the agreement signed last February between the DRC and the Ventora Group of Israeli Dan Gertler, the Minister of Finance and the Deputy Chief of Staff of EcoFin of the President of the Republic, André Wameso, reassured the Civil Society Organizations (ACAJ, CERN CENCO, RND, TOUCHE PAS A MON COB
"Trust us and be calm," said Finance Minister Nicolas Kazadi, in the presence of Jules Alingete, head of the IGF, and prosecutor Kisula of CENAREF (National Financial Intelligence Cell).
"It is also time, she thinks, to establish responsibilities and bring the culprits to justice. "

Look in the mirror bitch and you'll find the culprit .

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 30 users

Samus

Top 20
Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
I think many shareholders will keel over if we hit $1:60 on open (if we open) Netoo!

• Haha
  • Fire

whales

Regular

View attachment 23719

So much on the Green Princess but nothing on DG of CAMI that controls the surface rights that need to be paid ?
Once appropriate surface rights paid then ML should be awarded.?
Why is this guy still in control ?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom