AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
I’ve always held the view that the surface rights invoice was/is THE key instrument through which we’ve been fucked over. It’s dead simple disruption - CAMI either fail to issue the invoice citing a lack of clarity of ownership, or (more likely in my view) they have already issued the invoice for a smaller area than that granted through the ministerial decree. Under the latter scenario, the moment we pay it is the moment that we literally cede ground.

My bet is that we are still trying to get CAMI to re-issue the invoice for the whole of 13359.
:unsure: Indeed, it would be bloody nice to know what is going on here definitively beyond 'JFMK is blocking it'.

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I’m tired of being a Kunt, so have designated myself as a circle jerker, given most of my input these days is regurgitation of meaningless, repetitive crap

Sorry team, I’ll try harder, after Christmas

Unless of course you’re all happy with a Kunt
I can't be a kunt atm, I'm breaking my brains about thinking up xmas pressies for unsuspecting wankers, luckily I don't have to write poems this year. Too many of the sentences would finish with 'unt'and often imminent arseholing unts would appear.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Charbella

Regular
🤯🤯🤯
Zijin gave back the 15% in return for our northeastern part of PR 13359? Or the author is confused with the manono extension project?What happened to AJN?

It should be noted that the assessment of reserves in PR 13359 was partially made. During the transformation of the PR (Research Permit) into PE (Exeal Permit), by the holder DATHCOM, who renounced the northeastern part of PR 13359, which is the Targeted Part and since the COMINIERE geologists confirmed to Zijin Mining a certain mineralization potential in the Targeted Part and that on August 15, 2022, the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio ZIJING MINING and COMINIERE, according to which the ZIJING MINING subsidiary will hold 71% shares and the COMINIERE will hold 29% shares.

After the creation of the Joint Venture, COMINIERE will assign the mining right to the Targeted Party legally held by it. The research, development and exploitation of the Targeted Part will be carried out on behalf of the Joint Venture. On the date on which COMINIERE assigns the mining right of the Targeted Party to the Joint Venture by completing all relevant procedures such as registration, registration and notarization, and the Joint Venture becomes the legal and effective owner of 100% of the rights and interests of the Targeted Party, JIN CHENG will transfer its 15% shares in DATHCOM to the COMINIERE and will consider giving up claiming According to the clauses of JV's contract, if COMINIERE fails to legally and effectively transfer the mining right of the Targeted Party, it will not be entitled to require JIN CHENG to retrotransfer 15% of shares in DATHCOM, nor to waive the payment it has made for the acquisition of 15% of DATHCOM's capital on behalf of COMINIERE. Ultimately, COMINIERE has committed to cover any income tax, stamp duty, transfer tax and any other tax or tax that may arise in the DRC and in any other country or region following the above-mentioned "retransfer of 15% of shares". To be continued!

Attachments

• EF41193C-AA44-428D-B545-192ECDE51556.png
    EF41193C-AA44-428D-B545-192ECDE51556.png
    3 MB · Views: 62
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Sad

Hudnut

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
🤯🤯🤯
Zijin gave back the 15% in return for our northeastern part of PR 13359? Or the author is confused with the manono extension project?What happened to AJN?

It should be noted that the assessment of reserves in PR 13359 was partially made. During the transformation of the PR (Research Permit) into PE (Exeal Permit), by the holder DATHCOM, who renounced the northeastern part of PR 13359, which is the Targeted Part and since the COMINIERE geologists confirmed to Zijin Mining a certain mineralization potential in the Targeted Part and that on August 15, 2022, the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio ZIJING MINING and COMINIERE, according to which the ZIJING MINING subsidiary will hold 71% shares and the COMINIERE will hold 29% shares.

After the creation of the Joint Venture, COMINIERE will assign the mining right to the Targeted Party legally held by it. The research, development and exploitation of the Targeted Part will be carried out on behalf of the Joint Venture. On the date on which COMINIERE assigns the mining right of the Targeted Party to the Joint Venture by completing all relevant procedures such as registration, registration and notarization, and the Joint Venture becomes the legal and effective owner of 100% of the rights and interests of the Targeted Party, JIN CHENG will transfer its 15% shares in DATHCOM to the COMINIERE and will consider giving up claiming According to the clauses of JV's contract, if COMINIERE fails to legally and effectively transfer the mining right of the Targeted Party, it will not be entitled to require JIN CHENG to retrotransfer 15% of shares in DATHCOM, nor to waive the payment it has made for the acquisition of 15% of DATHCOM's capital on behalf of COMINIERE. Ultimately, COMINIERE has committed to cover any income tax, stamp duty, transfer tax and any other tax or tax that may arise in the DRC and in any other country or region following the above-mentioned "retransfer of 15% of shares". To be continued!
Is this saying Zijin will relinquish their 15% of DATHCOM in return for 71% of the Northern part of our tenement?
Stop me if I'm wrong before I fly off the handle again :unsure:

Edit: Hmm either you just edited your post after my reply or I completely overlooked the part in bold.

Anyway smacks of that video that was floating around on twitter for a while where Toad held the meeting with Zijin about relinquishing their 15% but no real clarity and nothing official eventuated. Nigel was even puzzled by that at the preso.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Is this saying Zijin will relinquish their 15% of DATHCOM in return for 71% of the Northern part of our tenement?
im back keanu reeves GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Because when you are in developing parts of Asia and suddenly need to take a dump you don't want your pants (or your shoes for that matter) within splash or ricochet range. That's when the small bucket in the adjacent tub of water comes into it's own, especially when there is no toilet paper.

On a related topic, I'm left handed, so when I was living in Indo for a couple of years I had to force myself to use my right hand for eating, because the left hand is used for "personal hygiene" purposes. The first few times I had lunch in the factory canteen I copped a lot of stares from people appalled I was eating with THAT hand.
Hence the term CACK HANDER

• Haha

DoubleA

Regular
🤯🤯🤯

It sounds like the scum Jin Cheng have been trying to negotiate for the Northern part of 13359. Jin Cheng made an offer that includes ceding 15% shares in Dathcom (which they never had).

Don't forget this meeting was held with Cominiere and Minister of Portfolio, whom have appeared in the IGF report. The Cominiere staff responsible have also been arrested since this meeting has occurred. So Jin Cheng can make these offers all they want, but if the people supposedly granting these deals have been subsequently arrested, then it would not appear like any deals proposed will actually come to fruition.

1670413064218.png

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Charbella

Regular

Edit: Hmm either you just edited your post after my reply or I completely overlooked the part in bold.

Anyway smacks of that video that was floating around on twitter for a while where Toad held the meeting with Zijin about relinquishing their 15% but no real clarity and nothing official eventuated. Nigel was even puzzled by that at the preso.
In my opinion definitely possible, but hoping to be fake news. From memory that video did say they will work on other projects together. Just didn’t expect it to be our northern part of CDL. More clarification needed before we panic.

Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
In my opinion definitely possible, but hoping to be fake news. From memory that video did say they will work on other projects together. Just didn’t expect it to be our northern part of CDL. More clarification needed before we panic.
Hah no sense panicking about that anyway AJN already have their slimy mits all over it.
It's just a shame we can't seem to go a day without further complexity and/or misinform added to the mix.
It's difficult to remain positive when every little one of those elements seems to take an eternity for any sort of resolution.
Death by 1000 cuts like @wombat74 says. :unsure:
Chinese water torture in the meantime.

Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
Anyway more important things going on in DRC today, everyone is hanging shit on this:

#RDC : It's happening in the DRC. A young man has just designed a "micro-rocket" which was presented to the Minister of Scientific Research, José Mpanda

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Charbella

Regular
Sale of COMINIERE SA shares: Me Jeannot Lompempe suggests to the PG at the Court of Cassation to open a judicial inquiry by seizing the Minister of State, @adelekayinda in order to "enlighten the Congolese people through justice" (point Press)

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yes mate but how many times do u see foot prints on western style crappers 100 % of the time. To me that's shit u live with. Its all about paying people properly and let them decide. I would hope that our company pays our people 2 to 3 times the going rate. The base rate is ridiculously low make a statement that we are hear for the long term and want to be the facilitator of change for the Congolese workers. Then it's a lay down maier.
I'll let all that through to the keeper....

For now

• Haha
Whales, to be honest I wonder how much of the reason for the ML delay is due to the ownership and we are not getting the full story.

Dathcom has to pay the surface rights fee, and I have a vague recollection of seeing it but just can’t remember where it was (pretty sure I didn’t dream it, but you never know seeing how much time this occupies in our psyche)…. Like I said NOT SURE but think it was around $180k annually.

I know other shareholders have seen what ever I’ve seen so I would appreciate any sort of confirmation because I just can’t fucken remember where I saw it….

Anyway, moving on to my point on ownership, is Nigel trying to have us believe AVZ will pay 75% (of the annual fee) or 100% or what. Personally we could pay the full fee if it’s only around $180k….

But an invoice for the surface rights fee to Dathcom (by my reconning) would include each partner (AVZ, Dathomire, Comminiere or CATH) having their portion issued according to their % of ownership in Dathcom.

So there is a technicality that no one has addressed, only the fact that Mupande won’t issue it.

Anyway, as @Frank says “Food for thought” and if there is one thing that I try to do more than anything else on this forum…. It’s promote thoughts around matters relating to our investment, rather than just commenting

The other thing I try to do is get off this forum but I think (like Wombles and others here) I have become the victim of a now ingrained habit so if someone can answer the above question satisfactorily I will hopefully be able to move on
Looking back at @JAG summary of the Perth roadshow it was said that surface rights were $240-$280k annually

Reactions: 1 users

CashKing

Regular
I can't be a kunt atm, I'm breaking my brains about thinking up xmas pressies for unsuspecting wankers, luckily I don't have to write poems this year. Too many of the sentences would finish with 'unt'and often imminent arseholing unts would appear.
Surely your not sending JazzyT a present mate 😂 , Croaker might get jealous also that tripper John Utah 😂,, ahhh the list of wankers goes on I guess,, I could go on but might actually get modded from TSE, there has been a fair few hey…

• Haha

CashKing

Regular
I’m tired of being a Kunt, so have designated myself as a circle jerker, given most of my input these days is regurgitation of meaningless, repetitive crap

Sorry team, I’ll try harder, after Christmas

Unless of course you’re all happy with a Kunt
I’m alright with a Kunt 👍

You make more sense than my last one ☝️ 😆

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
I'm not panicking, at the end of the day I'm not gonna die.

I'm starting to get the feeling, that due to the constantly changing story, Zijin/Cong/Cominiere/MoP are on a massive fishing exercise to have a look where they can get away with, or the journalists involved don't have a clue what they are writing, or both.

At this stage it is water of a duck's back.
These guys have to write some nonsense to sell their papers, the bigger the nonsense, the higher the sales.

It almost looks like there are only a very few real journalists in the DRC and the rest are just cut and paste dickheads who don't have a clue.

If I would tell them that Jean Felix wears high heels to bed they would print it as it being gospel.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Surely your not sending JazzyT a present mate 😂 , Croaker might get jealous also that tripper John Utah 😂,, ahhh the list of wankers goes on I guess,, I could go on but might actually get modded from TSE, there has been a fair few hey…
Don't really want to comment on some sad cases on the crapper, why bother, I have better things to do. ;)

Reactions: 1 users

Bin59

Regular
Try to read and understand this 🤯🤯 Onto my third attempt.Very juicy!

Sounds like an attempt at a new version of events - facts mixed with fiction to confuse and get MoP & others off the hook, especially as Charbella points out - no mention of AJN (or Congo Ressources etc).

We’ve all read the IGF report and it would be safe to say the majority here were satisfied with its findings.

This is the last sentence of the Econews. article that @MoneyBags1348 posted yesterday, which basically echoes what Nigel has been saying. (I trust the credibility of the Minister of Finance and the authors of the IGF report more than the of the author of the recent Geopolismagazie article).

“Trust us and be calm," said Finance Minister Nicolas Kazadi, in the presence of Jules Alingete, head of the IGF, and prosecutor Kisula of CENAREF (National Financial Intelligence Cell).

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Goldbarr

Emerged
'
C5FF755C-8A65-4FBC-9235-BED7933B4542.jpeg
C5FF755C-8A65-4FBC-9235-BED7933B4542.jpeg

• Fire
Top Bottom