AVZ Discussion 2022

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
The fucking toilets in the floor with the foot positions on the side where you have to squat ......fucking nearly shit in my pants everytime I used one of those.....and they're always filthy.

To this day I can't fathom how you're supposed to use the fucking things.

You take your daks off and hang them somewhere, and then take a crap.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I have always wondered how it works with a zimmerframe, do you reverse in??

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I have always wondered how it works with a zimmerframe, do you reverse in??

The frame is handy to hang them from if there's not a nail or length of reo protuding from the wall somewhere

• Haha

Remark

Top 20
Doxx him Jag, Doxx him now!:LOL:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 1612

I'll put my hand up and apologise to everyone here for the outburst.

No excuse but definitely a pretty emotional day yesterday having to put our beloved dog to sleep then seeing 60% really pushed me over the edge.

Sorry Anchorman GIF by reactionseditor
No need for an apology Jag, I’m sorry about your doggo.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

CashKing

Regular
Doxx him Jag, Doxx him now!:LOL:
At least the ads are getting better 😂

Ohh and for anyone that likes suspensions and trading halts I’m super good at picking them also 😆

BA88B487-61D0-461B-9DDA-B352A1089947.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users
So much on the Green Princess but nothing on DG of CAMI that controls the surface rights that need to be paid ?
Once appropriate surface rights paid then ML should be awarded.?
Why is this guy still in control ?

Whales, to be honest I wonder how much of the reason for the ML delay is due to the ownership and we are not getting the full story.

Dathcom has to pay the surface rights fee, and I have a vague recollection of seeing it but just can’t remember where it was (pretty sure I didn’t dream it, but you never know seeing how much time this occupies in our psyche)…. Like I said NOT SURE but think it was around $180k annually.

I know other shareholders have seen what ever I’ve seen so I would appreciate any sort of confirmation because I just can’t fucken remember where I saw it….

Anyway, moving on to my point on ownership, is Nigel trying to have us believe AVZ will pay 75% (of the annual fee) or 100% or what. Personally we could pay the full fee if it’s only around $180k….

But an invoice for the surface rights fee to Dathcom (by my reconning) would include each partner (AVZ, Dathomire, Comminiere or CATH) having their portion issued according to their % of ownership in Dathcom.

So there is a technicality that no one has addressed, only the fact that Mupande won’t issue it.

Anyway, as @Frank says “Food for thought” and if there is one thing that I try to do more than anything else on this forum…. It’s promote thoughts around matters relating to our investment, rather than just commenting

The other thing I try to do is get off this forum but I think (like Wombles and others here) I have become the victim of a now ingrained habit so if someone can answer the above question satisfactorily I will hopefully be able to move on

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
Whales, to be honest I wonder how much of the reason for the ML delay is due to the ownership and we are not getting the full story.

Dathcom has to pay the surface rights fee, and I have a vague recollection of seeing it but just can’t remember where it was (pretty sure I didn’t dream it, but you never know seeing how much time this occupies in our psyche)…. Like I said NOT SURE but think it was around $180k annually.

I know other shareholders have seen what ever I’ve seen so I would appreciate any sort of confirmation because I just can’t fucken remember where I saw it….

Anyway, moving on to my point on ownership, is Nigel trying to have us believe AVZ will pay 75% (of the annual fee) or 100% or what. Personally we could pay the full fee if it’s only around $180k….

But an invoice for the surface rights fee to Dathcom (by my reconning) would include each partner (AVZ, Dathomire, Comminiere or CATH) having their portion issued according to their % of ownership in Dathcom.

So there is a technicality that no one has addressed, only the fact that Mupande won’t issue it.

Anyway, as @Frank says “Food for thought” and if there is one thing that I try to do more than anything else on this forum…. It’s promote thoughts around matters relating to our investment, rather than just commenting

The other thing I try to do is get off this forum but I think (like Wombles and others here) I have become the victim of a now ingrained habit so if someone can answer the above question satisfactorily I will hopefully be able to move on
I feel like the divvying up of the payment may be an excuse to hold up the project as well, I'm sure AVZ would just pay it in full if a number was calculated by the cocksucker at CAMI.
Speaking of the number it was mentioned at one of the presos but I think it was along the lines of 220-250k annually maybe. I'm sure someone remembers better than me but yes a number was put out there and you are not imagining things.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
I feel like the divvying up of the payment may be an excuse to hold up the project as well, I'm sure AVZ would just pay it in full if a number was calculated by the cocksucker at CAMI.
Speaking of the number it was mentioned at one of the presos but I think it was along the lines of 220-250k annually maybe. I'm sure someone remembers better than me but yes a number was put out there and you are not imagining things.

Thank fuck for that Sam, I thought I’d seen the amount calculated, thanks mate 👍

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Thank fuck for that Sam, I thought I’d seen the amount calculated, thanks mate 👍
Sorry to interrupt, but wouldn’t DATHCOM get the invoice, for 100%? (I feel I have said this before, maybe twice or more times)

Yes, I’ve seen or heard a figure circa 200k too

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Why is it not allowed to ask critical questions here?
Of course it's allowed mate! But there's no guarantee users will like, agree with or trust your line of questioning that's all. Post away.

Reactions: 7 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I’m tired of being a Kunt, so have designated myself as a circle jerker, given most of my input these days is regurgitation of meaningless, repetitive crap

Sorry team, I’ll try harder, after Christmas

Unless of course you’re all happy with a Kunt

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
Sorry to interrupt, but wouldn’t DATHCOM get the invoice, for 100%?

Yes, I’ve seen or heard a figure circa 200k too
My thought process was along the line that Mapunde may be using the uncertainty around the dathcom share register to delay the calculation. Ie refuse to calculate until there is a definite percentage for each partner on the official record.
But that's only speculation, not sure what other excuses he might have. Fucker is hunkered down somewhere not saying a word.
Probably snorting coke in some gated mansion with his pet tiger and armed guards.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Charbella

Regular
Try to read and understand this 🤯🤯 Onto my third attempt.Very juicy!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
At least the ads are getting better 😂

Ohh and for anyone that likes suspensions and trading halts I’m super good at picking them also 😆

View attachment 23730

Here's the ad we want to see ....

Screenshot 2022-12-07 214901.jpg

• Haha

Onthefm

Regular
I've been inside Chinese factory workers accommodation in China.

Looks exactly like what's in this vid.

The sleeping arrangements with a sheet or a blanket hanging up for privacy.

The ones I went to typically had about 8-16 people/beds to each room

The fucking toilets in the floor with the foot positions on the side where you have to squat ......fucking nearly shit in my pants everytime I used one of those.....and they're always filthy.

To this day I can't fathom how you're supposed to use the fucking things.

So that accomodation there just looks like a replica of workers accommodation in mainland China.

That's probably why it's set up like that.....the Chinese believe it to be acceptable accommodation for workers

If the DRC could just issue the fucking ML and let AVZ get on with the job the accommodation and conditions for the workers we would bring by Australian standards would be like chalk and fucking cheese compared to the Chinese

It would be the simplest, lowest hanging fruit you could ever pick in positive worker/management relations in bloody industrialised history
Yes mate but how many times do u see foot prints on western style crappers 100 % of the time. To me that's shit u live with. Its all about paying people properly and let them decide. I would hope that our company pays our people 2 to 3 times the going rate. The base rate is ridiculously low make a statement that we are hear for the long term and want to be the facilitator of change for the Congolese workers. Then it's a lay down maier.

Netoo on fire on the Musk Hellscape.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Look Bags you don't know if I, a SH, have seen what ever you have seen, you would be an extreme guru if you did.

However I did hear Nigel say that the surface rights are not that high in the total scheme of things and the figure you quote, I think could be roughly right.

He doesn't want us to believe anything, he is not a pastor, however he explained the process of why and what happened.

And because we have big ears also roaming around on here, not you, I will not explain the entire story here.

The surface rights will be billed to Dathcom, the permit holder, and at the end Dathcom's shareholders will have to foot the bill.
However under the 10% rule the DRC government would be free carried.

Soooo, If
AVZ 66%
Cath 24%
DRC 10% (free carried)

AVZ would be responsible for 66/90 of total costs
and Cath 24/90 of total cost.

I hope that helps.

Reactions: 13 users
My thought process was along the line that Mapunde may be using the uncertainty around the dathcom share register to delay the calculation. Ie refuse to calculate until there is a definite percentage for each partner on the official record.
But that's only speculation, not sure what other excuses he might have. Fucker is hunkered down somewhere not saying a word.
Probably snorting coke in some gated mansion with his pet tiger and armed guards.
I’ve always held the view that the surface rights invoice was/is THE key instrument through which we’ve been fucked over. It’s dead simple disruption - CAMI either fail to issue the invoice citing a lack of clarity of ownership, or (more likely in my view) they have already issued the invoice for a smaller area than that granted through the ministerial decree. Under the latter scenario, the moment we pay it is the moment that we literally cede ground.

My bet is that we are still trying to get CAMI to re-issue the invoice for the whole of 13359.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

Because when you are in developing parts of Asia and suddenly need to take a dump you don't want your pants (or your shoes for that matter) within splash or ricochet range. That's when the small bucket in the adjacent tub of water comes into it's own, especially when there is no toilet paper.

On a related topic, I'm left handed, so when I was living in Indo for a couple of years I had to force myself to use my right hand for eating, because the left hand is used for "personal hygiene" purposes. The first few times I had lunch in the factory canteen I copped a lot of stares from people appalled I was eating with THAT hand.

• Haha
  • Wow
Top Bottom