Top 20
JULIEN PALUKU on Twitter #.png

King-Julien.jpg

#Patience ! .jpg

King Julien..jpg

Reactions: 9 users

BRICK

Regular
gawd... to top up or not to top up... that is the question.

Edit... think i missed the bottom dammit

Reactions: 1 users

Frank

Top 20
*To Remind,

Development of DRC’s electric battery industry, the FPI ready to support the African Center of Excellence

Long decried as the Congolese Achilles’ heel, the FPI Industry Promotion Fund says it is ready to finance the bankable research projects of the African Center of Excellence for the Electric Battery Industry recently launched in Lubumbashi, capital of the province of Haut-Katanga.​

After the installation of the African Center of Excellence for the Electric Battery Industry by the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku, Congolese researchers are invited to play an important role in this project.

For the Director General of the FPI, Jean-Claude Kalenga, his institution, which is considered one of the major partners in this major project, will urgently fund the African Center of Excellence.

We are the secular arm of the Government and our main mission is also to be able to materialize the Master Plan for the industrialization of the DRC. This instrument was made available to the Government through our supervisory minister. And we must intervene to give content to the development activities of our industry. Here we have a framework, an Order that creates this Research Center. he says.

And to add: “ We are waiting for them to present their projects to us. With speed, we will intervene to support and materialize them, because there is a window of opportunity offered to us, the DRC and Zambia ”, he indicated.

According to him, “ we are now looking for other alternative energies, among others, it is electrical energy through electric batteries ”.

He believes that the country must seize this opportunity of the evolution of the electric vehicle market to highlight its potential and make it benefit all Congolese.

The Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku, indicated that this project will mobilize sufficient means which are estimated in terms of billions of dollars.

According to him, this project aims to mobilize financial resources estimated at between 8 and 10,000 billion US dollars by 2030-2040.

The electric battery sector will mobilize enough resources which are estimated in terms of billions of dollars. I said previously that this project was between 8 and 10 Billion US dollars by 2030 and 2040 ,” noted the Minister of Industry, Julien Paluku.

Writing on the Wall #.jpg

The-future-is-Electric.png

Mining.png

#Patience ! .jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
gawd... to top up or not to top up... that is the question.

Edit... think i missed the bottom dammit
Top up mate! 🤘
I would have been if customers would pay their bills on time 🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
Top up mate! 🤘
Having said that, it would likely mean some short term pain before it pays off @Cashcity knows what I'm talking about 😉
Every fucking time guaranteed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
Top up mate! 🤘

I hear you! i topped up on that dip back in January and have another one in a bit lower than this current price so lets see where we dip before the shorters begin to exit!

Samus

Top 20
I hear you! i topped up on that dip back in January and have another one in a bit lower than this current price so lets see where we dip before the shorters begin to exit!
Way I see it, we've come this far and taken the risk. Logic dictates that this well could be a very good buy price moving forward. Shatter the average sure but I've already done that all the way up to 75c personally.
No advice of course.

BRICK

Regular
Way I see it, we've come this far and taken the risk. Logic dictates that this well could be a very good buy price moving forward. Shatter the average sure but I've already done that all the way up to 75c personally.
No advice of course.
hahah yeah Its been a long roller coaster ride ride since 2017 and im just annoyed i didnt buy more in 2019 at 4.5c

Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
Ditto mate, still not quite reaching my target number of shares and its getting bloody expensive to get there.
I think last time I bought some around 75c the price dropped back to almost 50c or some such 😅
Been a similar story all the way up for me so nobody should probably listen to anything I say 🤣
I thought I picked the bottom once but it went up the next day and then dropped about 30% over the next week 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Anyone want to hazard a guess on the SP once the ML drops which I believe will happen within the next trading week?

I'll kick off with one fiddy minimum

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

CHB

Regular
On the day itself, up 10%

Samus

Top 20
Anyone want to hazard a guess on the SP once the ML drops which I believe will happen within the next trading week?

Thats my thoughts too Winenut but with the blatant manipulation we've seen recently including the smashing down of the whole lithium sector by coordinated assault, honestly I'm fucked if I know any more. One thing for sure this will be a good price at some stage moving forward if all the expected news drops.

Last edited:

Winenut

Go AVZ!
This puppy got to $1.365 without a ML

I agree anything under $1 with the announcement about to drop in hindsight will be seen as a good buy

BEISHA

Top 20

lol, how many times now you have been predicting the ML to drop now ?

TBH, if AVZ has to wait 30 business days to get ML officially via a court of law owing to the fact they have achieved all mile stones to achieve it plus they are doing prelim for construction, i would say that is fucking rude and unprofessional of DRC govt.

Nigel has done an outstanding job and should be paid the respect of recieving ML in a proper / official setting befitting his hard work in a very difficult part of the world where english is not the native tongue and whereby the wheel turns ever so slowly to get projects off the ground in an ethical manner.

Once, ML eventually drops, then followed by updated DFS, SEZ, FID, BFS ? ............Surely closer to $2+ in due course.

imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

BRICK

Regular

TBH, if AVZ has to wait 30 business days to get ML officially via a court of law owing to the fact they have achieved all mile stones to achieve it plus they are doing prelim for construction, i would say that is fucking rude and unprofessional of DRC govt.

Nigel has done an outstanding job and should be paid the respect of recieving ML in a proper / official setting befitting his hard work in a very difficult part of the world where english is not the native tongue and whereby the wheel turns ever so slowly to get projects off the ground in an ethical manner.

Once, ML eventually drops, then followed by updated DFS, SEZ, FID, BFS ? ............Surely closer to $2+ in due course.

imo

Yep i agree. might shart a little to start off with but;

Exiting shorters are like having the shits.

You get a big run

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!

imo
Yes I've predicted the ML dropping many times.....eventually I'll be right!!!! :ROFLMAO:

You won't have to wait for the court to get the ML

The minister will sign it off.....she wouldn't want to miss out on all that glory now would she? ;)

Definitely interested in the announcements that should follow on from the ML and agree we could be looking at the $2 mark when they all come through

Great time to be holding

You'll be giving away that tradie day job very soon I'm sure

Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Yes I've predicted the ML dropping many times.....eventually I'll be right!!!! :ROFLMAO:

You won't have to wait for the court to get the ML

The minister will sign it off.....she wouldn't want to miss out on all that glory now would she? ;)

Definitely interested in the announcements that should follow on from the ML and agree we could be looking at the $2 mark when they all come through

Great time to be holding

You'll be giving away that tradie day job very soon I'm sure
AVZ is just one of many stocks that i own which hopefully will retire me, i believe our other mutual interest will do that too, i dont have the balls to just rely on one stallion, i like to spread the risk.

Flexi

Regular
I get the feeling another extension with CATL will be announced after market close so as to not spook the market and give investors time to cool down over the weekend.
Patiently waiting for ML and wishing the MF shorters burn

• Haha

Hemicuda

Regular
I get the feeling another extension with CATL will be announced after market close so as to not spook the market and give investors time to cool down over the weekend.
Patiently waiting for ML and wishing the MF shorters burn
Yup

Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Top 20
Just after 6am in Kinshasa. Antoinette rolling out of bed looking at her to do list...

Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom