AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
More than 80% of Congolese people live on less than $1.25 a day, defined as the threshold for extreme poverty.
The average annual income is only $785 US dollars.
Wonder what the guy we pay to be flying around in a private jet and shopping at louis vuitton has been up to for the past 8 months. :unsure:

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Thaz

Regular

Progress?

1669700873091.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

John25

Regular
More than 80% of Congolese people live on less than $1.25 a day, defined as the threshold for extreme poverty.
Wonder what the guy we pay to be flying around in a private jet and shopping at louis vuitton has been up to for the past 8 months. :unsure:
Sam
Same could be said about our BoD …what have THEY been up to in the past 8 months …delicate matters wear awfully thin after a while

Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Sam
Same could be said about our BoD …what have THEY been up to in the past 8 months …delicate matters wear awfully thin after a while
Preaching to the choir Johnny.
Go bust the door in and check it out!
HeavenlyFrighteningEyas-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
Sam
Once we receive the ML, I expect from our BoD announcement after announcement all of which should, should blow the lithium world upside down.

If not, then they've been fucking the pig!

the master pta GIF

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Once we receive the ML, I expect from our BoD announcement after announcement all of which should, should blow the lithium world upside down.

the master pta GIF

You would hope they have all the paperwork done up until plant commissioning done by the time we get the ML.

I'm expecting t's crossed and lower case j's dotted

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Onthefm

Regular
You would hope they have all the paperwork done up until plant commissioning done by the time we get the ML.

I'm expecting t's crossed and lower case j's dotted

The main catalyst for our sp lmo is the 10m ton dfs.(obviously ml) But when asked about it at the melb shit show there was a sketchy answer. Can't realy remember exactly what the answer was but do remember it sounded sketchy just like the rest of the shit show really. But for me there's no excuse for not having it complete. But I'll bet money it won't be. Poor buggers only had 8 months oh I forgot and the previous 8 months. Mm so it really should be finished.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
Sensational 37 here in Perth right now with tomorrow 33….. have ya pulled the pots yet @Cashcity cause I’ll be heading out with b-in law tomorrow 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

John25

Regular

the master pta GIF
Doesnt sound fun @JAG🙈😐🐷
1669706338919.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

ptlas

Regular
Maybe flying around in a private jet and shopping.

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20

Screenshot_20221129_192117_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

wombat74

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Samus

Top 20

Screenshot_20221129_201818_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

JAG

Top 20
1669714866687.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
1669714934139.png

1669714976205.png

Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
1669715076281.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Bin59

Regular
After all this time being very visible & vocal - why lock account & go private now. 🤔

1669718080215.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom