AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
So which one is it - Der Geist or The Spirit?
Reckon I spotted the Anti Geist....

Horrific it was..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Azzler

Top 20
They probably thought the ML was close but were foiled again.
Remember Marius claiming it was close, and they apparent though the 15th was a goer.

I found the tweet by the lawyer over the weekend very interesting...
"It is time."
Raised an eyebrow.

Reactions: 5 users

Azzler

Top 20
It's all about pretending to be important! :poop:
My guess at geists game is to appear like he's connected and in the know and smarter than you.
But it's all fallen apart on him.

He wanted to appear like he was on our side, which is easy enough to do.
I predict when we open for trading, he will share some horrible "evidence" he just became aware of, probably some dirt on management as his many accounts share subtle attempts at stiring distrust for management.
And that's my geist conspiracy.
Used to be long, then went short, probably heavily.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Dont start me @Hemicuda 🙈 otherwise the mantle would be mine .Whilst in suspension the BoD shouldn't be actually paid ,if they have denied us access to our $$$ ,they shouldn't be paid .Have tried to be positive with this Shit Show but coming onto 30 weeks with literally $millions tied up ,walking around whistling with a stupid grin of face is unbecoming …& if someone says fucking be so called “Patient”again ..ive simply just ran out of them as well ..Rant over …time to med up
View attachment 23110
View attachment 23111
Hey John,

PATIENCE , PATIENCE, PATIENCE, PATIENCE, PATIENCE................JOHN, you need to have PATIENCE

Sing along with me friend..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Reckon I spotted the Anti Geist....

Horrific it was..

Screenshot_20221129-213427.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

ozmacca

Regular
So as a less posting member, who attended the RS, my tea leaves are looking a tad shaky...

NF talking start Nov (at Syd R/S) about only way ML can be awarded is if CAMI head (?) is out of country, "he is in South Africa having a few wines". "Deputy can award in his absence". couple winks etc.

"Takes 2-3 weeks of admin once paper/pen struck on paper, for ML to be official".

We are at that point right now, and there's nada/crickets/sweet f-all

Really would like to be able to reach my actual cash before Xmas. Seriously wtf...

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Azzler

Top 20
So as a less posting member, who attended the RS, my tea leaves are looking a tad shaky...

NF talking start Nov (at Syd R/S) about only way ML can be awarded is if CAMI head (?) is out of country, "he is in South Africa having a few wines". "Deputy can award in his absence". couple winks etc.

"Takes 2-3 weeks of admin once paper/pen struck on paper, for ML to be official".

Really would like to be able to reach my actual cash before Xmas. Seriously wtf...
Wow I haven't heard that before and it doesn't sound like a very confident plan at all if he was serious about that.
Was he serious?
The companies plan was to wait till he ducks out and try to slide it past him unnoticed?
God help us if that's their best bet to get the ML.

I really hear ya though, I have to put my car up for sale at the end of this week.
It's fucking devastating.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

Bin59

Regular

1669722628645.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users

Bin59

Regular
Whoops - missed this one :

1669723606229.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users

ozmacca

Regular
Wow I haven't heard that before and it doesn't sound like a very confident plan at all if he was serious about that.
Was he serious?
The companies plan was to wait till he ducks out and try to slide it past him unnoticed?
God help us if that's their best bet to get the ML.

I really hear ya though, I have to put my car up for sale at the end of this week.
It's fucking devastating.
Hi Az, i can't tell you much more mate other than what was said in person. At the time it made me pretty confident but the wink/nudge he gave about being in DRC for his birthday on the 27th has given us sweet f-all other than the Comm exec charges. For me, that ain't christmas, its just a snack...

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha

BEISHA

Top 20

Hi OZ,

My tea leaves at the moment are fairly stable.............not shaken or stirred.

At the AGM, Nigel was extremely confident of 75% control, had tight paper work to prove it, he said that the MOU with Mpiana Mwanga power station was in good order, AVZ has good relations with CATH ...............the recent " favourable " intel that is coming in lately via this forum, suggests that Nigel is probably on the money................its just a matter of when ..........IMO

Really hope the ML drops before Xmas, to crystalize my stable " tea leaves " and allow trapped / desperate holders access to some much needed cash..........plus add a bit of vibrancy to this forum as I sense the vibe is getting a bit stale and sullen.

It would be really nice to discuss TRANSPORT & CONSTRUCTION of RD, rather than which snack might be offered to stab AVZ in the back.....;)

Over to you NIGE..........and FT

I await in ernest for the BELL .

ground hog day.gif

refresh.gif

Reactions: 34 users

ozmacca

Regular
Hi OZ,

My tea leaves at the moment are fairly stable.............not shaken or stirred.

At the AGM, Nigel was extremely confident of 75% control, had tight paper work to prove it, he said that the MOU with Mpiana Mwanga power station was in good order, AVZ has good relations with CATH ...............the recent " favourable " intel that is coming in lately via this forum, suggests that Nigel is probably on the money................its just a matter of when ..........IMO

Really hope the ML drops before Xmas, to crystalize my stable " tea leaves " and allow trapped / desperate holders access to some much needed cash..........plus add a bit of vibrancy to this forum as I sense the vibe is getting a bit stale and sullen.

It would be really nice to discuss TRANSPORT & CONSTRUCTION of RD, rather than which snack might be offered to stab AVZ in the back.....;)

Over to you NIGE..........and FT

I await in ernest for the BELL .

View attachment 23162

View attachment 23163
Oh Beish i hear you mate. It's a weird predicament... just cause i could access my cash doesn't mean i would take it out...BUT... i can't access it now , so for now it feels million miles away!

In w weird way, i'm just as much looking forward to this thread content when we're actually trading, i've only ever known it as suspended with crackpot theories ahoy!!

Yup...Ive bwwn bloacked awell

And eys Im crisped hahahahahahaha

FUCK YOU ARESHOLE....DONT BOTHER RINGING ME AGAIN...I HAVE ALL YOUT TEXST SAVED MOTHER FUCKER!
View attachment 23141
I followed Der Geist a few months back, occasionally check his tweets. I'm not blocked now, same I think for a few other TSE's. As he's courted (of sorts) info from all sides, I suspect no side is fully happy/trusting of him. Maybe this sign (?) of protecting his commentary means something is about to happen?
Personally, I'm cutting spend, hoping to survive until ML & further Ann push up SP, or Mortgage rates come down a bit.
P.S. He mentioned "Mukendi" in his alleged texting with Congs office. I think there is a political reporter (?), David Mukendi, in DRC?
IMO GLTAH

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Bin59

Regular
@Winenut, id say because they were talking about the court case against the Chinese, he was talking to the Australian Chairman, John Clarke

“Chairman seemed like a top bloke, told me to email him once they win... very confident guy!” Emil B.tinkaren 29/11

1669725195215.jpeg

😁🤞🤞🤞

With the roadblocks at CAMI being removed there’s a real chance of the ML being issued before Christmas imo.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Bin59

Regular
@BEISHA I saw a couple of articles re a rail corridor today - I think it might be one of the routes we are considering:

1669726769481.jpeg

And an earlier article on the same topic, but I haven’t seen the names of these companies mentioned before.

1669726815287.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Oh Beish i hear you mate. It's a weird predicament... just cause i could access my cash doesn't mean i would take it out...BUT... i can't access it now , so for now it feels million miles away!

In w weird way, i'm just as much looking forward to this thread content when we're actually trading, i've only ever known it as suspended with crackpot theories ahoy!!
Just hang in there mate............this whole 8 month saga of conspiracy / echo chamber is a tough gig, on top of that, we have had 7/8 months of continuous interest rate hikes, cost of living going thru the roof.

Brutal year this one.

Hoping 2023 is a better one.

imo

• Love
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom