Will we get the ML by Christmas 2022?

4998EE5E-2154-4404-A084-87B27E44E31D.jpeg

Bah!!! Piece of shit 8 ball!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Fuck yeah Dan, what running gear ya gonna put in it

It was originally a 245, 3 speed auto but it came with a 265. You can get either as a rebuilt crate motor for around 6k before you start adding webers etc.

View attachment 23100

So that resto is going to be electric?

:ROFLMAO:

Considering the state of the engine it came with and even though I completely agree that its blasphemous to do anything other than a Hemi I am actually considering it. Its never going to be an immaculate matching numbers show car so why not build an Electric Charger? By the time I actually get it restored it could end up with some AVZ lithium in the boot.

Pretty sure this is due for a rebuild at least:

received_526187266055919.jpeg

That 200kg boat anchor is currently taking pride of place in the middle of my car port until some mates come over later in the week to help move it.

Full credit to my Mrs for driving the car and trailer out from under it after I ratchet strapped it to the house.

received_672207954278444.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Not much to add …all this talk an no action .Blah blah blah blah …pages upon pages about same thing …we celebrate 30 weeks this Friday …who would have thought when we first went into TH it would still be an on going issue .If our BoD get paid monthly congrats ..they’ll rock up with $25K-30K in their accounts …$$$$ well earnt ,us SFA …sorry a bit cooked/fried at present .Keep well /Strong …saw this an thought it may lighten mood :)
View attachment 23092
Question is what are they doing on a month to month basis re the ml to warrant it,,, anyone ? Couple of roadshows, agm ,,,,,,, chat with our potential future partner,,,,,,,, any one add anything? Hi Nige if your listening maybe you can chime in.

• Fire

cruiser51

Top 20

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

j.l

Regular
  • Haha

Samus

Top 20
Question is what are they doing on a month to month basis re the ml to warrant it,,, anyone ? Couple of roadshows, agm ,,,,,,, chat with our potential future partner,,,,,,,, any one add anything? Hi Nige if your listening maybe you can chime in.
Whatever they're doing they've achieved nothing in nearly 8 months - fucking hopeless!
A few poor locals running their own newspapers, sitting on the boards of NGOs and worrying about their country's future have at least achieved something which may or may not help us out... Eventually. :rolleyes:
Prove me wrong you bastards and hurry the fuck up!

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

John25

Regular
Dont start me @Hemicuda 🙈 otherwise the mantle would be mine .Whilst in suspension the BoD shouldn't be actually paid ,if they have denied us access to our $$$ ,they shouldn't be paid .Have tried to be positive with this Shit Show but coming onto 30 weeks with literally $millions tied up ,walking around whistling with a stupid grin of face is unbecoming …& if someone says fucking be so called “Patient”again ..ive simply just ran out of them as well ..Rant over …time to med up
1669692186527.gif

1669692235939.gif

• Haha
  • Fire

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

I had the same reaction as Maja earlier today. Roller makes a good observation, BUT, it eventually becomes another roadblock to be moved aside.

Having said that, with the Cominiere pricks up for the high jump, the terrain is now a little different and all these impediments may simply fall away

I FUCK'N HOPE SO

Three key targets - CEO Cominiere, Princess, and CAMI DG

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

John25

Regular

I had the same reaction as Maja earlier today. Roller makes a good observation, BUT, it eventually becomes another roadblock to be moved aside.

Having said that, with the Cominiere pricks up for the high jump, the terrain is now a little different and all these impediments may simply fall away

I FUCK'N HOPE SO

Can i add “MAY” to Imminent /Soon & Chance ..the more the merrier

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
And copyright CHILLAXED, off the crapper, thanks @Chilla

The story according to Nige is:

- Cominiere abandoned the power station decades ago in a derelict condition
- DRC Dept of Hydrology, Govt dept responsible for water and power, put out advertised public notices of anyone having any form of interest in the abandoned Mpiana Mwanga power station were given a period of time to submit and register their claim of interest with the Dept.
- No claims of ownership or interest were registered within the given time, so Dept of Hydrology took legal ownership and possession of the plant
- AVZ Power then signed a MoU with the Dept of Hydrology to take on refurbishment and operation of the plant.
- Cominiere have no legal title to the plant.
- AVZ Power legal standing on rights to refurb and operate the plant are solid and has support of Govt.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Can i add “MAY” to Imminent /Soon & Chance ..the more the merrier

Fuck, I should have said - a chance that they soon may simply imminently fall away

Sorry mate

• Haha

LEFOOL

Regular
It was originally a 245, 3 speed auto but it came with a 265. You can get either as a rebuilt crate motor for around 6k before you start adding webers etc.

Considering the state of the engine it came with and even though I completely agree that its blasphemous to do anything other than a Hemi I am actually considering it. Its never going to be an immaculate matching numbers show car so why not build an Electric Charger? By the time I actually get it restored it could end up with some AVZ lithium in the boot.

View attachment 23101

That 200kg boat anchor is currently taking pride of place in the middle of my car port until some mates come over later in the week to help move it.

Full credit to my Mrs for driving the car and trailer out from under it after I ratchet strapped it to the house.

View attachment 23103
nice one DD. i see you're in QLD, take us for a spin when its up and running aye! ;-)

Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20

View attachment 23101

View attachment 23103

It's a no brainer, drop some Hellcat goodness into the Charger!

1669693742117.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Bin59

Regular
Just a massive layer of corruption to be stripped off first in order to access the resource!

I FUCK'N HOPE SO

Exactly, and maybe remove Minocom from our 13359 tenement as well 🤔
#TTX #EricAllard #Cominere while they’re at it

1669691453125.jpeg

1669691547062.jpeg

1669691612118.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Misfits

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
It's a no brainer, drop some Hellcat goodness into the Charger!

View attachment 23112

10 + years ago I would have had that on order already lol.

I realistically don't see much being done with the Charger for years. I bought it as a stick in the garage and worry about it later project, by the time I do get around to getting it restored options like this will be much more prevalent.

Maybe not as powerful as the Hellcat engine but will have more power than original and hopefully battery options with a bit of range.

I plan on keeping the car for a long time and am already scared of how much fuel will cost per ml in 20 years time, the only places you'd be able to afford to drive to are the bank to refinance for a tank of fuel :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom