AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
All this Chit Chat on twitter means sweet FA . They may as well be talking to themselves.
At least the chat on twitter reaches some DRC locals, journalists, politicians etc and spreads some awareness minimal as it might be.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TDITD

Top 20
i wonder if this works how i want it to morepineapples please
angry the other guys GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TDITD

Top 20
Well I find once again I’ve reached the point of being sick and tired of all the conspirators who are turning the DRC into the Democratic Republic of Corruption so once again it’s time to name names

In the order I see as the most powerful down to the pawns who will probably be the first to fall

Simon Cong (Cong Mao Huai)
- Billionaire Chinese Businessman
- Owner of Dathomir

Chen Jinghe
- Executive Director of Zigin Mining

Jean Michel Sama Lukonde Kyenge
- DRC Prime Minister

Adele Kahinda Mayina
- DRC Minister of Portfolio

Guy Loando Mboyo
- DRC Minister of Regional Planning

Jean Felix Mupande Kapwa
- DRC Director General of CAMI

Athanase Mwamba Misao
- DRC MD / CEO of Cominiere

Zoe Kabila Mwanza Mbala
- Joseph Kabila’s brother

Dan Gertler
- Israeli Billionaire Businessman

Vidiye Tshimanga
- Former DRC Presidential Advisor

Klaus Eckof
- AJN Resources

Eric Allard
- Tantalex Resources

There they are folks the DRC dirty dozen…. And then there are all their associates
Don't forget ole Pinhead or his nickname : Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde. Who keeps Mupande in his position due to some tribal childishness, and no doubt some snack incentives.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
i wonder if this works how i want it to morepineapples please
I think Thaz overstepped the mark there

Call the posse!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

LEFOOL

Regular
oi.... Cominière can SUCE MA BITE ! have fun translating this one :sneaky:

• Haha

TDITD

Top 20
Is NF in DRC now ? Somebody said, that the plan ist, that NF and a Delegation want to visit the DRC from November 24th.
Yes my understanding too, signing off on the ML.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
My understanding is NF returns to DRC early to mid December. Not currently there.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Happy birthday for tomorrow Nigel xx

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Samus

Top 20
Here's a good one for you :rolleyes::

Tribune: AVZ transfers 24% of Dathcom shares to CATH. Have the pre-emption rights which give priority to other shareholders been respected? Has the approval of the shareholders' meeting been obtained?​

Third party rights

According to AVZ's announcement on November 23 on the Australian Stock Exchange (AXS), AVZ owns 75% of Dathcom shares, still retains 51% after transferring 24% to CATH, and AVZ acquires 15% of Dathcom shares. held by Cominière, which ultimately enabled it to hold 66% of the shares.

AVZ's announcements are a contempt of the judgment of the DRC court, a contempt for the DRC government, an arrogance to other shareholders and a deception of the stock market and investors.

According to the court judgment, AVZ's contract for the transfer of 15% of Dathcom's shares with Dathomir was terminated on May 14, 2021, and the general manager of Dathcom, appointed by AVZ, was sentenced for falsifying certificates of shareholders and shareholder registers.

The transfer of 24% of the shares of Dathcom by AVZ to CATH was illegal, and did not comply with the provisions of the Joint-Venture Agreement concerning the right of first refusal which gives priority of purchase to the other shareholders. Moreover, it did not obtain the approval of the shareholders' meeting.

On November 7, 2022, Her Excellency the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio held a press conference and announced that the interests of the State defended through COMINIERE, that moreover AVZ has not undertaken anything on the ground since joining Dathcom Mine 6 years ago. Therefore, AVZ's acquisition of Dathcom's 15% stake from COMINIERE is a lie.
C/P Kambale Kakule Christian

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users
151CB19F-0351-4A3A-A0F9-F2D4FB7F13CE.png

Reactions: 1 users

Ozthescot

Regular

Tribune: AVZ transfers 24% of Dathcom shares to CATH. Have the pre-emption rights which give priority to other shareholders been respected? Has the approval of the shareholders' meeting been obtained?​

Third party rights

According to AVZ's announcement on November 23 on the Australian Stock Exchange (AXS), AVZ owns 75% of Dathcom shares, still retains 51% after transferring 24% to CATH, and AVZ acquires 15% of Dathcom shares. held by Cominière, which ultimately enabled it to hold 66% of the shares.

AVZ's announcements are a contempt of the judgment of the DRC court, a contempt for the DRC government, an arrogance to other shareholders and a deception of the stock market and investors.

According to the court judgment, AVZ's contract for the transfer of 15% of Dathcom's shares with Dathomir was terminated on May 14, 2021, and the general manager of Dathcom, appointed by AVZ, was sentenced for falsifying certificates of shareholders and shareholder registers.

The transfer of 24% of the shares of Dathcom by AVZ to CATH was illegal, and did not comply with the provisions of the Joint-Venture Agreement concerning the right of first refusal which gives priority of purchase to the other shareholders. Moreover, it did not obtain the approval of the shareholders' meeting.

On November 7, 2022, Her Excellency the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio held a press conference and announced that the interests of the State defended through COMINIERE, that moreover AVZ has not undertaken anything on the ground since joining Dathcom Mine 6 years ago. Therefore, AVZ's acquisition of Dathcom's 15% stake from COMINIERE is a lie.

There was an announcement on the 23rd?! And we transferred the 24% to CATH already!?
🤣 Aye ok!

• Haha
  • Thinking

Rambo

Regular

Third party rights

The thieves are getting desperate, they’re reaching for anything and everything. One shitty article after another if they don’t don't get anywhere they just make up something else. This is the first time I’ve heard that their ROFR was neglected. Sorry everyone, we haven’t done anything in six years so our 15% is a lie. These fucking useless twits don’t even put any effort into making this crap up anymore.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Thaz

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
The thieves are getting desperate, they’re reaching for anything and everything. One shitty article after another if they don’t don't get anywhere they just make up something else. This is the first time I’ve heard that their ROFR was neglected. Sorry everyone, we haven’t done anything in six years so our 15% is a lie. These fucking useless twits don’t even put any effort into making this crap up anymore.
Well @Xerof 's crackpot mate is spreading it all over twitter as if it's factual.

• Haha
  • Wow
As long as these lies keep coming out in the DRC press, we have to keep naming the DRC Corrupt Dirty Dozen whose lies are undermining the President of the DRC

Here they are again

Simon Cong (Cong Mao Huai)
- Billionaire Chinese Businessman
- Owner of Dathomir

Chen Jinghe
- Executive Director of Zigin Mining

Jean Michel Sama Lukonde Kyenge
- DRC Prime Minister

Adele Kahinda Mayina
- DRC Minister of Portfolio

Guy Loando Mboyo
- DRC Minister of Regional Planning

Jean Felix Mupande Kapwa
- DRC Director General of CAMI

Athanase Mwamba Misao
- DRC MD / CEO of Cominiere

Zoe Kabila Mwanza Mbala
- Joseph Kabila’s brother

Dan Gertler
- Israeli Billionaire Businessman

Vidiye Tshimanga
- Former DRC Presidential Advisor

Klaus Eckof
- AJN Resources

Eric Allard
- Tantalex Resources

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bray

Regular
All I want for Christmas is to throat punch every person on moneybags list 🙃

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Rambo

Regular
Well @Xerof 's crackpot mate is spreading it all over twitter as if it's factual.
Ya I saw that. For how adamant he is of being a shareholder he doesn’t know much about the company he holds. All points in that article are opposite of reality with a couple new ones so far out of left field if there was any validity to them they would have said it long ago. I’m going to take this as a good sign, if that’s the best they can do.

obe wan

Regular
FMD; TSE has also become unreadable..... For those whom want to end of all, just get it over with; just grab a pineapple with another TSE equal, cross arms and ram those pineapples up your asses ; be free...

It's like listening to some bird with a 35 day a month period

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Samus

Top 20
FMD; TSE has also become unreadable..... For those whom want to end of all, just get it over with; just grab a pineapple with another TSE equal, cross arms and ram those pineapples up your asses ; be free...

It's like listening to some bird with a 35 day a month period
Thank goodness you came on complaining about complaining ;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom