AVZ Discussion 2022

Dazmac66

Regular
Anyone on RNU? Maybe a bit of.good news for some of us on the way. Always said ML for us and approval for RNU would happen together. I live in hope. Have great weekend AVZ'ers. Try and put it out of mind for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
Anyone on RNU? Maybe a bit of.good news for some of us on the way. Always said ML for us and approval for RNU would happen together. I live in hope. Have great weekend AVZ'ers. Try and put it out of mind for a while.
What's the connection ? RNU is an Aussie based graphite / gold explorer .

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Rightyo! Well looks like I'm moving to Story Bridge wherever that is, until the foreseeable future or until the ML is awarded. 👀🔭
Check This Out Tom Hanks GIF
I'm going to recommend TSE administrators add a "creep" emoji so I can suitably respond to posts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
There is none

He's havin' a laff at the outcomes on a couple of his holdings

Just a bit of fun

Reactions: 5 users

Dazmac66

Regular
A lot of RNU in stock disclosures on TSE, it is the other end of the battery! Was made aware of RNU on TSE "other stocks of interest" thread.

Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
A lot of RNU in stock disclosures on TSE, it is the other end of the battery! Was made aware of RNU on TSE "other stocks of interest" thread.
I've been waiting to buy RNU with cash from a modest AVZ liquidation, since when it was 16 cents. Fuck'n cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
"Always said ML for us and approval for RNU would happen together. " 🤷‍♂️

Ok . Hope it goes well for you .

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
I've been waiting to buy RNU with cash from a modest AVZ liquidation, since when it was 16 cents. Fuck'n cunts.
I sold mine to buy AVZ 😭
Worked out alright for a while there.
Now we're stuck in this shitbox.

• Sad

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I sold mine to buy AVZ 😭
I suspect you did the right thing mate at least I'm fucking hoping so

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
I suspect you did the right thing mate at least I'm fucking hoping so
to-the-pit-of-misery.gif

• Haha

Randenj

Same

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Haha, classic comment Xerof! I have a 30k trading parcel tied up in AVZ, would be worth 100k if I could have accessed when I wanted it with this new news out of RNU probably 150k! Oh well, will probably work out for the best if you believe young Nigel.

Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
Why are lithium stocks getting smashed today anyway?

Reactions: 1 users

Goldbarr

Emerged
  • Fire
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Also the original article states:
' 'The file had been brought to the attention of former Prime Minister Ilunga Ilu Nkamba. The latter had qualified this memorandum of understanding as illegal ''

Former prime minister looking for some Chinese takeaway? :unsure:

Anyway whatever the whole thing is just exasperating, when is somebody with real power going to put a stop to it and insist on award of the licence? Ffs.

Yes, frustrating is an understatement Sam…. Cominiere have tried multiple attacks and diversionary tactics against us

Selling to Zigin
Denying our pre-emptive rights
Saying we didn’t include them in DFS
Saying we never sent them the DFS
Saying they only lent shares to Dathomir
Saying we haven’t spent capital on the project
Now it’s all about the hydro rehabilitation

All lies, and no doubt Athanase is in collusion with Lukonde, Kayinda, Cong, Mupande and Zigin.

Makes it hard for Felix to get them all convicted of corruption, but if he doesn’t do it soon the spotlight will turn on him.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

blu

Regular
I sold mine to buy AVZ 😭
I did the same with $100k of my EXR holding as the AVZ price dropped from low 90's to low 80's
Both have great natural resources, but fuck me dead I'd love AVZ even more if it's management were anything like EXR
Good luck to those doing it tough because of the suspension, hoping this is the dark before a fucking glorious dawn 🍻

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Anyone know what causes this blurry out thingy??

Is it an auto feature of TSE??

Just wondering

1669341405932.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

LOCKY82

Regular

Uglybob

Regular
"Anyone know what causes this blurry out thingy??"

The poster was drunk and slurred their pixels?

There are a few of us talking about RNU over at the RNU section of the forum, strangely enough. 🤔

• Haha

Remark

Top 20
@Winenut

The inline spoiler feature

The one that looks like a mask.
1669341733368.png

Top Bottom