AVZ Discussion 2022

John25

Regular
Nigel said he will cut back on spending every three months in the event the ML is not imminent .
Nigel says “A lot of things “ but has anything come true yet 🤷‍♂️

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
Yes John boy there are a few rumours and rumblings of things happening on the ground in country at the moment with our mighty Marius. Hopefully everything comes to fruition soon, so that I can celebrate with my Story bridge crossing before Dec 1!

Cheers Nells x
YES …called it 👍🤪😊..joined the Dots …that WAS you up the back at the RS …Nice …you just FIRMED in the Bridge Dash Market
1669290194533.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
I thought John had gone back to peeping out curtains and Nuts was back in the closet and while it’s quiet in here I wanted to share a story about my mate’s cat.

He rang me a last week and said he had a cat that was destroying his house…. it was ripping the place apart and he had to get rid of it

I said take it to another suburb and leave it there, someone will find it and feed it

So he drives a couple of suburb’s away and kicks it out but the next day he rang me up and said it had found it’s way home

I said put it in the boot of the car, drive it up to Port Macquarie and let it out up there

Three days later he rings me and says it found it’s way back down the freeway, over the Stockton Bridge and it’s back home and he still can’t get rid of it

I said go to the airport, rent a small plane, fly south, south west over the Blue Mountains, parachute out at 1500 meters with the cat under your arm…. When you get to the ground, get a four wheel drive…. Drive east for 40 kilometres and you’ll come to a river…. Get a canoe and paddle 16 kilometres down the river…. When you get to the end of the river there’s a cliff…. Absail 300 meters down the cliff with the cat under your arm….When you get to the bottom there’s a cave, put the cat in the cave

I rang him today and said, “How did you go, did you get rid of the cat”

He said “If hadn’t been for the cat he wouldn’t have got home!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
Yes John boy there are a few rumours and rumblings of things happening on the ground in country at the moment with our mighty Marius. Hopefully everything comes to fruition soon, so that I can celebrate with my Story bridge crossing before Dec 1!

Cheers Nells x

Wombles is going to be kicking himself
You definitely deserve 100👩‍🚒 and plenty of ⛈ to put out that fire!!

Mind you I thought they were bigger!!
😉😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Here's one for you MB:
IGF condemned the corrupt company Cominière in DRC a few months back for illegally selling state assets.
They were never reprimanded by the state.
Now as it turns out they've sold more assets (that didn't belong to them in the first place) to the criminal corporation of Zijin mining.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hahahaha! What a fucking joke!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Here's one for you MB:
IGF condemned the corrupt company Cominière in DRC a few months back for illegally selling state assets.
They were never reprimanded by the state.
Now as it turns out they've sold more assets (that didn't belong to them in the first place) to the criminal corporation of Zijin mining.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hahahaha! What a fucking joke!

I don’t even know what to say to that Sam
Someone needs a bit of this 👊💥😫

Goodnight all 👋

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

CashKing

Regular

Cheers Nells x
Yo Nells, what tiles are they ? I’m renovating my bathroom, bit blurry but 😃

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Rediah

Regular
My money is on MB, but if Nells is who I think she is form Brisbane RS, then its going to be a tough one between her and MB, so have to support fellow QLDer from the sidelines.
@MoneyBags1348 , now you see why WE all have to cheer Nells 🙈

I will make sure there will be 4k drone footage with ultra slow-mo for the historic bridge crossing 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Been off for a few days, where’s this cluster fuck at now? Any updates or just the usual?

Reactions: 1 users

ptlas

Regular

Cheers Nells x
Wake up Nells.

There are a few rumours of things happening on the ground.
These rumours have been ongoing since May.
It is a war of propaganda.

The whole thing is blocked on so many levels but peeps keep posting shit from random wankers on Twitter etc.

As my nan used to say: 'nobody knows nuffin' and that includes you.

The raison d'être for any politician is to get elected/ re-elected.
Fat Felix is doing his best to make sure that eventuates.
And fuck all else.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Been off for a few days, where’s this cluster fuck at now? Any updates or just the usual?

We got the ML!!!!

We got the ML!!!!!!!!

Naaahh just kidding

Same shit....just the usual :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 33 users

LOCKY82

Regular

Cheers Nells x
Rightyo! Well looks like I'm moving to Story Bridge wherever that is, until the foreseeable future or until the ML is awarded. 👀🔭
Check This Out Tom Hanks GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Wake up Nells.

There are a few rumours of things happening on the ground.
These rumours have been ongoing since May.
It is a war of propaganda.

The whole thing is blocked on so many levels but peeps keep posting shit from random wankers on Twitter etc.

As my nan used to say: 'nobody knows nuffin' and that includes you.

The raison d'être for any politician is to get elected/ re-elected.
Fat Felix is doing his best to make sure that eventuates.
And fuck all else.
Congratulations on your useless contribution imo 👏

• Haha
  • Fire

John25

Regular
1669327044823.gif
14ADA66C-2374-46E5-9F88-C3E613CD589E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Cami portal has finally been updated since 16Nov, no updates for us though 😞

• Sad

:rolleyes::poop: more corruption from Cominière​

Cominière: "The AVZ POWER - Congolese State agreement is irregular"

-

The protocol signed between the Congolese State and the company AVZ POWER SAU on January 13, 2020 is irregular. This is the reaction of the general manager of La Cominière following the press release published last Sunday by 12 NGOs. Athanase Mwamba declares that the company AVZ POWER has no connection with the Congolese company Cominière.
Indeed, Cominière rejects the agreement concluded between the Minister of Water Resources and Electricity, Eustache Muhanzi, and AVZ POWER. This memorandum of understanding concerns the rehabilitation of the Mpiana Mwanga I and II dam located in the territory of Manono. The general manager of this public company disputes the procedure adopted for his signature. According to Athanase Mwamba, AVZ Minerals had made contact with the Ministry of Water Resources without his company being informed. However, he indicates, AVZ Minerals and Cominière are partners in the lithium mining project.
La Cominière declares that there is no relationship between it and the company AVZ POWER which has claims on the dam. “The file had been brought to the attention of Prime Minister Ilunga Ilunkamba who had qualified this memorandum of understanding as illegal”, specifies the DG of Cominière.
Soon the start of the work
As owner of the Mpiana Mwanga dam, the public company launched a restricted tender in September 2022. It was supported in this procedure by the provincial procurement department. Nevertheless, Cominière claims to have written to its partner AVZ Mineral to express its interest in the project. But AVZ Mineral would not have responded to this call.
As a result, the CEO of La Cominière confirms that the contract has been awarded to the Katamba mining company of the Chinese group Zinjin. Athanase Mwamba ensures that the rehabilitation works of the Mpiana Mwanga power plant will start soon. And besides, he says, discussions between this new partner and the country's authorities took place on Tuesday.
As a reminder, 12 civil society NGOs accused the company last Sunday of blocking the development of the Lithium mining project. For these organizations, the Congolese State must respect the agreement signed with AVZ POWER.

La Guardia magazine / MCP, via mediacongo.net

Sam, a couple of things about that article….

The IGF (General Inspectorate of Finance), declared the sale by Cominiere to Zigin as fraudulent, not respecting Congolese law and violating the pre-emption rights AVZ Minerals:

"The transfer of the 15% of COMINIERE's shares in DATHCOM Mining to ZIJIN Mining was carried out in violation of the legal provisions on the disengagement of the State from the Portfolio companies (...)"

Following that, Civil Society NGOs accused the managers of COMINIERE SA (Congolese de l'exploitation minière) of mismanagement and selling off the Congolese state's mining assets, and stated:

"There is the inability of the a.i CEO of the COMINIERE company to ensure the protection of the state's mining heritage in the exploitation of Congolese lithium (...) The giants Zijin, Dathomir and Canadians are fighting clumsily at United Cominiere.

Given the slowness and "negligeny" of the case, the IGF (General Inspectorate of Finance), on October 19, 2022 notified the NGOs that they had already delegated the COMINIERE and DATHCOM case since April 21, 2022 to the Gombe High Court in Kinshasa for legal action.

A copy of the IGF Report was sent to the Attorney General near the Court of Cassation, in connection with what is being discussed on the sidelines.

“The file was transmitted to the Office of the Attorney General near the Court of Appeal of the Gombe for disposition and jurisdiction. ”

The IGF Report charged Athanase Mwamba Misao with mismanagement and selling off Cominiere’s assets…. I don’t know how or if he is still the MD of Cominiere…. but here’s a couple of links to refresh memories:

And here’s a picture of those Cominiere scumbags eyeing off some of our drill cores

F0681632-BDD2-4909-848F-47A13B1F0D39.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
By the way, now that I’ve seen Nells…. Can we change the bridge race to something more along these lines

AFEDF742-E65B-4D8C-B9AA-D112E70ACD08.jpeg

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
Sam, a couple of things about that article….

The IGF (General Inspectorate of Finance), declared the sale by Cominiere to Zigin as fraudulent, not respecting Congolese law and violating the pre-emption rights AVZ Minerals:

"The transfer of the 15% of COMINIERE's shares in DATHCOM Mining to ZIJIN Mining was carried out in violation of the legal provisions on the disengagement of the State from the Portfolio companies (...)"

Following that, Civil Society NGOs accused the managers of COMINIERE SA (Congolese de l'exploitation minière) of mismanagement and selling off the Congolese state's mining assets, and stated:

"There is the inability of the a.i CEO of the COMINIERE company to ensure the protection of the state's mining heritage in the exploitation of Congolese lithium (...) The giants Zijin, Dathomir and Canadians are fighting clumsily at United Cominiere.

Given the slowness and "negligeny" of the case, the IGF (General Inspectorate of Finance), on October 19, 2022 notified the NGOs that they had already delegated the COMINIERE and DATHCOM case since April 21, 2022 to the Gombe High Court in Kinshasa for legal action.

A copy of the IGF Report was sent to the Attorney General near the Court of Cassation, in connection with what is being discussed on the sidelines.

“The file was transmitted to the Office of the Attorney General near the Court of Appeal of the Gombe for disposition and jurisdiction. ”

The IGF Report charged Athanase Mwamba Misao with mismanagement and selling off Cominiere’s assets…. I don’t know how or if he is still the MD of Cominiere…. but here’s a couple of links to refresh memories:

And here’s a picture of those Cominiere scumbags eyeing off some of our drill cores

View attachment 22886
Also the original article states:
' 'The file had been brought to the attention of former Prime Minister Ilunga Ilu Nkamba. The latter had qualified this memorandum of understanding as illegal ''

Former prime minister looking for some Chinese takeaway? :unsure:

Anyway whatever the whole thing is just exasperating, when is somebody with real power going to put a stop to it and insist on award of the licence? Ffs.

• Fire

John25

Regular
By the way, now that I’ve seen Nells…. Can we change the bridge race to something more along these lines

View attachment 22887
Can team yourself up with @Novacastrien Bags ….you can start practicing ASAP …ML imminent

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom