AVZ Discussion 2022

Bonsoir

Regular
Has anyone considered that what is now AVZ 'territory' could eventually mined by non- Chinese entities.

Just maybe not the one we're all hoping for

For DRC to eventually flip it to Glencore, Rio or whoever would still tick all the boxes for Western involvement.

AVZ going bust along the way would be merely a footnote.

'AVZ was bankrupt and in order to expedite lithium extraction for both the benefit of the DRC people and, of course, the good of the world we were forced to sell the licence to....
The DRC couldn't wait any longer.'

Who would really care apart from AVZ SHs?

But that could never happen.
Why not just flip it to AVZ and let us get this fucking show on the road, Glencore and Rio would just fuck it up anyway

Reactions: 4 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Cant send the pics in DMs, so here it is
let me know once you see this so that i will delete it (y)

Found it, cheers.

It's just a top up/average down parcel. Definitely not the 23mil in first lol.

Reactions: 2 users

DoubleA

Regular
Found it, cheers.

It's just a top up/average down parcel. Definitely not the 23mil in first lol.
23 mil is the total, made up of 74 buyers.

• Haha

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Rediah

Regular
Password is Password

Didn't work, are you sure those are the right credentials?

I clicked on Password Hint and it said "SNACKS", any idea what that could be? :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Didn't work, are you sure those are the right credentials?

I clicked on Password Hint and it said "SNACKS", any idea what that could be? :cautious:

Try Pineapple, Pineapple! or P1neapple

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

llhtom

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

John25

Regular
Is that it ??????? Put in the hard yards in today …Now sitting down with a drink to read & there’s 1 page 🙈
1669279908472.gif

1669280065564.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

John25

Regular
Where’s our intel/foot Soldiers & people on da ground /Spies …Cash/Fox/Nell come up with something or anything to keep a old man slightly positive …fuck its 29 weeks tomorrow
1669280615074.gif

Throw me a bone 🤓

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well Nut has been busy 😆

:ROFLMAO:

When I first saw the comment there weren't many posts today I was going to let everyone know I've actually been working on a difficult and complex beneficiary distribution involving shares going back up to 60+ years ago with no records, no evidence, no share certs, no purchase dates, no SRN's, no registry information, no verifiable CGT cost bases, basically no bloody anything and that have now gone through two inheritance events.....:oops::oops::oops:

Hence..... there have been approximately 150 less posts on the AVZ forum today for the punters to go through....... :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users

John25

Regular
Nigel would like to say a BIG Thank You to the patient LTHs for putting another $8K+ this week into his bank account …Rest assure things are moving fucking slowly but a ML is Close/Soon/Happening or even Imminent
1669281761157.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20 users

John25

Regular
Ok ok ok …the “Mantle “ is safe tonight …was just warming up BUT ran out of coke for my rum 😢😢😢😢 maybe another night
1669282198528.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
Nigel would like to say a BIG Thank You to the patient LTHs for putting another $8K+ this week into his bank account …Rest assure things are moving fucking slowly but a ML is Close/Soon/Happening or even Imminent
View attachment 22865
Nigel said he will cut back on spending every three months in the event the ML is not imminent .

• Haha
:ROFLMAO:

When I first saw the comment there weren't many posts today I was going to let everyone know I've actually been working on a difficult and complex beneficiary distribution involving shares going back up to 60+ years ago with no records, no evidence, no share certs, no purchase dates, no SRN's, no registry information, no verifiable CGT cost bases, basically no bloody anything and that have now gone through two inheritance events.....:oops::oops::oops:

Hence..... there have been approximately 150 less posts on the AVZ forum today for the punters to go through....... :rolleyes:

John and I thought it was because you were in the closet

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20

:rolleyes::poop: more corruption from Cominière​

Cominière: "The AVZ POWER - Congolese State agreement is irregular"

-

The protocol signed between the Congolese State and the company AVZ POWER SAU on January 13, 2020 is irregular. This is the reaction of the general manager of La Cominière following the press release published last Sunday by 12 NGOs. Athanase Mwamba declares that the company AVZ POWER has no connection with the Congolese company Cominière.
Indeed, Cominière rejects the agreement concluded between the Minister of Water Resources and Electricity, Eustache Muhanzi, and AVZ POWER. This memorandum of understanding concerns the rehabilitation of the Mpiana Mwanga I and II dam located in the territory of Manono. The general manager of this public company disputes the procedure adopted for his signature. According to Athanase Mwamba, AVZ Minerals had made contact with the Ministry of Water Resources without his company being informed. However, he indicates, AVZ Minerals and Cominière are partners in the lithium mining project.
La Cominière declares that there is no relationship between it and the company AVZ POWER which has claims on the dam. “The file had been brought to the attention of Prime Minister Ilunga Ilunkamba who had qualified this memorandum of understanding as illegal”, specifies the DG of Cominière.
Soon the start of the work
As owner of the Mpiana Mwanga dam, the public company launched a restricted tender in September 2022. It was supported in this procedure by the provincial procurement department. Nevertheless, Cominière claims to have written to its partner AVZ Mineral to express its interest in the project. But AVZ Mineral would not have responded to this call.
As a result, the CEO of La Cominière confirms that the contract has been awarded to the Katamba mining company of the Chinese group Zinjin. Athanase Mwamba ensures that the rehabilitation works of the Mpiana Mwanga power plant will start soon. And besides, he says, discussions between this new partner and the country's authorities took place on Tuesday.
As a reminder, 12 civil society NGOs accused the company last Sunday of blocking the development of the Lithium mining project. For these organizations, the Congolese State must respect the agreement signed with AVZ POWER.

La Guardia magazine / MCP, via mediacongo.net

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Nellie17

Regular
Where’s our intel/foot Soldiers & people on da ground /Spies …Cash/Fox/Nell come up with something or anything to keep a old man slightly positive …fuck its 29 weeks tomorrow
View attachment 22863
Throw me a bone 🤓

Yes John boy there are a few rumours and rumblings of things happening on the ground in country at the moment with our mighty Marius. Hopefully everything comes to fruition soon, so that I can celebrate with my Story bridge crossing before Dec 1!

Cheers Nells x

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Bin59

Regular

Vidiye Tshimanga case: Exceptions raised by the defense rejected, investigation begins on December 5​

By yabisonews

The Kinshasa - Gombe Peace Court rejected, during a hearing held on Thursday, November 24, all the exceptions raised by the lawyers of Vidiye Tshimanga, former strategic advisor to President Félix Tshisekedi.

The executions rejected, the Kinshasa /Gombe Peace Court announces the investigation of the case on the merits, which will begin on December 5.

President Félix Tshisekedi Vidiye Tshimanga's former strategic advisor was presented on Monday, November 14 before the judges of the Kinshasa-Gombe Peace Court.

Detained on September 21, 2022 at Makala prison and released a week later, he has been in turmoil since the broadcast in September of a video where he is seen offering access to the mines in exchange for a commission. The prosecutor's office suspects him of passive corruption and influence peddling.

Ramami

Reactions: 14 users

The Fox

Regular
Yes John boy there are a few rumours and rumblings of things happening on the ground in country at the moment with our mighty Marius. Hopefully everything comes to fruition soon, so that I can celebrate with my Story bridge crossing before Dec 1!

Cheers Nells x
OMG !!! Nells is really Kendall Jenner, welcome girl !!! 🦊😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom