AVZ Discussion 2022

Moneybags is referring to my list of questions for the 2021 roadshow - slightly altered in context and response submitted a week before presentation.

Nigel answered these questions in the course of presentation in 2021 and a few in discussions afterwards, one or two were thrown in during presentation

Some of these questions were obviously answered in ASX announcements afterwards , but I needed to ensure they were considered by management.

Exact email reproduced below

Nigel's response to the 5 year question was different in my recollection to Moneybags. (It was a rather large list of questions ) , my last question was the Moneybags one. Given the question list I picked up on answers in presentation which might not have been obvious to other attendees.

Hi Jodie

I will be attending the presentation in Sydney, and had a couple of questions as listed below

Rather than cornering Nigel in a discussion , I thought it reasonable to submit the questions beforehand that he may ad-hoc address in his presentation

Some of these are hypothetical questions and could be addressed in his presentation

AVZ Shareholder Questions

Financing

Q1 Will AVZ be seeking financing where the paydown of the finance will be by set instalment dates rather than free cash flow sweeps

Q2 What is the indicative rate hoped to be achieved

Q3 Will the financier be given a covenant over the mining rights to Manono (along the lines of AJM errors)

Q4 What will the financing term ideally be in years (minimum and maximum)

Q5 Will debt financiers be seeking equity as well

Q6 What covenants have been proposed by financiers that you are uncomfortable with

Tin Mining

Q7 What resources will be given to alluvial tin miners to progress their ability to extract tin on a commercial basis

Q8 Will alluvial mining still utilize modular tin processing plants , and what is capacity and cost of each plant, what would be ROI be on alluvial per annum on this basis

Q9 How many individuals will be given the opportunity to work in alluvial mine

Q10 How many tons of Cassetite are expected to be produced from alluvial and would increasing headcounts accelerate this.

Equity Component

Q11 Who will be your ideal targets for equity components and are you having discussion with those targets

SC6 Production and PLS Production

Q12 Given that there is likely to be 6 months between the start of SC6 production and PLS production have you planned how to utilize free cash flow

Plant and Equipment Financing

Q13 Have you considered taking up vendor financing options on equipment to minimize the need for capital raising of $150m could capital raise be avoided if you do so

Flexibility of Plant and Processing Expansion

Q14 Given the likely demand requirements for SC6 and PLS do you have a plan for expansion and the timeframe that it is achievable in (In 4 years what do you envisage production to be)

Bottlenecks on transport

Q15 DRC seems to have economic solutions to resolve transport which have ability to be resolved under Belt and Road agreements, how soon can you anticipate a large scale solution to transport by rail or road

Long Term Goals

Q16 What do you envisage the Manono mine site to be doing in 5 years time

Regards
Name omitted in this posting on TSE

A

Mate I’m not referring to any of your list of questions…. I’m well fucken capable of forming my own questions.

The only thing I referred to that was someone else’s, was the question asked to Nigel about where he saw himself in 5 years and was asked by a young bloke in his early 20’s at last year’s presentation, and I’m pretty sure that wasn’t you.

I’ve read your posts and I see you have a lot of information about AVZ and what’s happening in the DRC, so much so I think you might work for AVZ.

If you are going to refer to me, get your facts straight and don’t try and insinuate anything I say is related to anything you say

Nigel has always been evasive when it comes to finances. The reason I sold shares after the presentation was partly because I‘d already done the numbers on how much time we had with the remaining capital, but mostly because of his evasiveness to every question I posed to him around our capital.

I’ve always had my own mind and I don’t think like others, and you’d realise that pretty quickly if you met me.

I spoke to the young bloke who asked the 5 year question and I could recognise him again, so if it was you, you would be able to give a good description of me, so go ahead….

Finally, of all those questions you say you put to Nigel ahead of last year’s presentation…. At best, only one or two of them were partially addressed, which is blatantly obvious by the fact you haven’t provided the answers given to those questions

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

JasonM

Regular
Wow, 500k per year pay, plus 50M free shares, such a sacrifice, 65k of own hard earned money 💰 - such support 🤷‍♂️

I parted with 360k of real after tax money whilst earning circa 100k per year - how are the ratios there?
I get the frustration and pain/inconvenience felt by many, including myself but for fucks sake you dont stop, seems to be endless sowing of discord. the negativity displayed by so many doesnt help anyone, wait for the facts instead of bitching and moaning and bagging management all the time. Give it a rest, wait for announcements and when it opens sell on the open if you have so little faith in the company and its future prospects.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

CashKing

Regular
Mate I’m not referring to any of your list of questions…. I’m well fucken capable of forming my own questions.

The only thing I referred to that was someone else’s, was the question asked to Nigel about where he saw himself in 5 years and was asked by a young bloke in his 20’s at last year’s presentation, and I’m pretty sure that wasn’t you.

I’ve read your posts and I see you have a lot of information about AVZ and what’s happening in the DRC, so much so I nearly think you might work for AVZ.

If you are going to refer to me, get your facts straight and don’t try and insinuate anything I say is related to anything you say

I’ve always had my own mind and I don’t think like others, and you’d realise that pretty fucken quickly if you met me
Fuck yeah bags, you making friends again ! 😂 💥

Edit: You angry old fuck 🤩 he wasn’t having a go IMO…

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

CashKing

Regular
Guys I have the covid and I can’t physically try and figure out what’s going on here. Someone please summise, is everyone getting naked? Is the ML imminent? Give me something to live for. They say you can manifest by believing enough. I believe!!!!!
Once we get ML, Bags is getting drunker and naked, ads are now binoculars, not sure why ? And not sure if you wanna meet a drunk naked bags 😂

Probably not a reason to live TBH, if that’s all you have to live/look forward too I’d be getting back on Crapper quick smart with a new name 😂

Joking everyone, relax guys FFS We are all in this together… Love the banter myself but some might take offence…

Now quick circle hug & back to it hey 👍

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Love

Onthefm

Regular
I get the frustration and pain/inconvenience felt by many, including myself but for fucks sake you dont stop, seems to be endless sowing of discord. the negativity displayed by so many doesnt help anyone, wait for the facts instead of bitching and moaning and bagging management all the time. Give it a rest, wait for announcements and when it opens sell on the open if you have so little faith in the company and its future prospects.
You definitely can't say that what old mate is saying doesn't have a whole shit load of merit. I don't think it hurts to be reminded that some people have a lot more skin in the game than their actual share holding and sacrifice compared to our management. After all bod are our employees, being payed by us.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
Full back flip by this dodgy media outlet since yesterday. :poop::rolleyes:

Tribune: DRC / Rehabilitation of the Mpiana-Mwanga hydro power plant: the scam of AVZ, which did not participate in the call for tenders, but claims at the general meeting of shareholders on November 17 that it has the right to rehabilitate​

Third party rights

AVZ had to acknowledge, during its Australian tour in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney in November, that the concession for the hydroelectric power station had been awarded to another company, which is contrary, despite everything, to what it claimed always to the ASX and to the media, that it had the right for the development of the hydroelectric plant, and had studied the feasibility.

In fact, AVZ had received the letter of invitation from COMMINIERE to bid on the call for tenders for the concession of the Mpiana-Mwanga hydroelectric plant. But it did not submit to it, even though it had included in its final feasibility study report the hydroelectric power station whose concession did not belong to it.

But what is shocking is that in the November 17 shareholders' meeting, AVZ started lying again in the usual way, claiming to have the right to rehabilitate the Mpiana-Mwanga hydroelectric plant.
C/P Kambale Kakule Christian

• Thinking
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Remark

Top 20
Fuck off Costanza, your motives are transparent.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 2428

Fuck off Costanza, your motives are transparent.
Fuck your self, my motive is so transparent that “I want my money back from March/ April 2022” $1.20-1.37 nothing else you dumb prick 🤦‍♂️ This TSE has turned into HC 101, dont agree with the Cheer Squad, means tell the person (no matter holding for 4-5+years) to fuck off or they are a troll or negative C’s 🤦 Just juvenile and absolutely unbelievable you key board warrior REMARK a simpleton C oxx 🐂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Full back flip by this dodgy media outlet since yesterday. :poop::rolleyes:

Tribune: DRC / Rehabilitation of the Mpiana-Mwanga hydro power plant: the scam of AVZ, which did not participate in the call for tenders, but claims at the general meeting of shareholders on November 17 that it has the right to rehabilitate​

Third party rights

AVZ had to acknowledge, during its Australian tour in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney in November, that the concession for the hydroelectric power station had been awarded to another company, which is contrary, despite everything, to what it claimed always to the ASX and to the media, that it had the right for the development of the hydroelectric plant, and had studied the feasibility.

In fact, AVZ had received the letter of invitation from COMMINIERE to bid on the call for tenders for the concession of the Mpiana-Mwanga hydroelectric plant. But it did not submit to it, even though it had included in its final feasibility study report the hydroelectric power station whose concession did not belong to it.

But what is shocking is that in the November 17 shareholders' meeting, AVZ started lying again in the usual way, claiming to have the right to rehabilitate the Mpiana-Mwanga hydroelectric plant.
C/P Kambale Kakule Christian

Journo’s accusing companies of lying would not be that common. That’s paid interference, as plain as day.

• Fire

oxxa23

Regular
Fuck your self, my motive is so transparent that “I want my money back from March/ April 2022” $1.20-1.37 nothing else you dumb prick 🤦‍♂️ This TSE has turned into HC 101, dont agree with the Cheer Squad, means tell the person (no matter holding for 4-5+years) to fuck off or they are a troll or negative C’s 🤦 Just juvenile and absolutely unbelievable you key board warrior REMARK a simpleton C oxx 🐂
Leave oxxa out of it...

You put five years salary into avz?

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20
View attachment 22623
We have Nut ….SA
We have Frank….Vic
We have Bags….NSW
We have Cash …WA
We have Dan ….NZ
Maybe Deboss …Qld ..he be nice and tanned
??????……….Tassie
??????……..Darwin
Bring on the ML …Maybe Nell or Lou might put their hands up to have a go
View attachment 22624
Have a great day …got work to do ❤️
Speaking of Bridges

Check out the Trolls under this Bridge for Shits & Giggles :ROFLMAO:

The Portland Troll Bridge

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

CashKing

Regular
Ok, well seems to be some testosterone flowing so how about everyone just relaxxxxxxxx

Just sayin!

Apologies to the ladies however the below is ART and each women/lady is ART!

View attachment 22648
Excellent post 👍

Umm what is anyone arguing about ?

Tittaly forgot…

AVZ Cum On FFS 😉

GLTAH

Last edited:
  • Haha

Onthefm

Regular
Ok, well seems to be some testosterone flowing so how about everyone just relaxxxxxxxx

Just sayin!

Apologies to the ladies however the below is ART and each women/lady is ART!

View attachment 22648
Have always been a lover of art. And a great patron of that art.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Hemicuda

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Hemicuda

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
Journo’s accusing companies of lying would not be that common. That’s paid interference, as plain as day.
Maybe we should start emailing them our own news stories along with 50 bucks wire transfer. :unsure:

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
1669121468064.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

BEISHA

Top 20
100% it is ML or the hi-way, simple as that … 💥 📈 or 📉 .

Cannot stand people with arrogant attitudes after 2-3 years of imminent ML etc saying “be patient” or “you are a troll“ after holding millions of shares since early 2018, the faith in the AVZ religion faded a year or more ago and fades more every day we wait and wait.

Hope Nigel and silent BOD pull us out of this shitshow sooner or later with Mr Pei support, because it seems we have no support from the (silent, political President international spruiker/ game player) the big guy in DRC 🤷‍♂️ or his political opponents who know they have the power to oust him next year ( and probably playing the political CHESS ♟ game with him), positioning themselves to not go to slammer/ or lose highly paid political positions with pay backs and get scrutinised for illegal practices … 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, NF is a closed shop (serial winker/ smirker), maybe conflicted with AJN???, but he is our only hope, not to totally drop our dacks and go back to 3.7c or zero.

I just want out $1.50 or more and have communicated same to AVZ. 100%, I have had a gut full of this shitshow - Cheer Squad - shoot me down, but have a look in the mirror 🪞too ?

Each way Albo is now mates with 🇨🇳, let them take it - FIRB will not hold you back now the Lefties are running 🏃 Australia and China 😡
Don’t care if a few imbeciles on TSE keep calling me a troll, because if you do, you have NFI (PS. Don’t dare DM me again!)

Nigel/ BOD (you the silent ones) - get this over the line (with ML) open up trade, so we can make our own decisions to sell or hold -whether 40c or $2 or lower or higher. 👍

AGREE , DO NOT open without ML - main point of RS/ AGM I agree with Nigel 👍🤞 But, sell Nigel, sell - if an offer or JV is in the wind, sell $1.50 plus, please. You guys don’t have the ability, funds or expertise to build this in 2024, come on 2026 at earliest now 3 years late 🤦‍♂️
Hang in George, completely understand why you, @MoneyBags1348 and others are bewildered, angry , possibly resentful of whats transpired this year.

Whilst i believe the BOD are not faultless in this " war of attrition ", plus I aint rapped at all with Nigels " conflict of interest ", i think the main enemies in this shit fight should be concentrated on ZIJIN / DATHOMIR / COMINIERE / CORRUPT DRC OFFICIALS.

TBH, not that thrilled with Felix governance either , 2019 he got elected, his mandate was to extinguish corruption, well here we are in late 2022, with their necks full of corruption and AVZ getting caught in the fall out , despite doing everything by the book, or so we believe.

Going by the vibe of the AGM, i could feel the disappointment and frustration of the BOD, JOHNSON put it in context

" The chinese are playing the LONG game, they want us to cave in "

But caving in is not what the BOD are going to do, nor are they going to sell out IMO, they all believe they have strong cases against the corruptors, not even contemplating other options.

The obvious confidence of the big hitters.......DEBOSS / CHIRO and others, gives me hope, PEI / CATH paying NIGEL a visit, with their deal extended until 31 / 12/ 22...........is that a coincidence ?

Given that most in the know, have been given a nudge, nudge , wink, wink that the ML should be confirmed this month, with legals extending it for 2 - 3 weeks for clarification, fits in perfectly with the CATH extension.

Given that NIGEL responded to my question about potential time line of production, being Q4 2024 ( 2 yr construction ) then hinting if he cracked the whip with engineers / construction crew , it could be mid 2024, then this vibe suggests DECEMBER 2022, could be a very poignant month for AVZ longs.

If the ML doesnt drop in December, then thats just another conspiracy story that goes down the dunny.

Until then........

imo

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 46 users
Top Bottom