AVZ Discussion 2022

John25

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users
Thanks for cheering me up again John. Nearly time to leave the forum to the more ‘sophisticated’ investors…. In the meantime, while it’s just us playing in here, what do you think of this one of Cashy doing his Monty Burns impersonation…. Thanks for the chat and bit of fun mate!

05153E18-DEE8-474B-B9CB-DECE3B4258D7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Rediah

Regular
Have framed a market for our upcoming “Bridge Dash” on opening from Suspension…On doing some research ,Canberra has a bridge ,”The Commonwealth Avenue” so if the event is held mid summer Mr Inappropriate will carry our Capitals flag .Have made Bags early race favourite due to pics taken by Nut(hidden in wardrobe ) …a magnificent specimen😆🤓Market can change & deductions will be finalised
View attachment 22683
My money is on MB, but if Nells is who I think she is form Brisbane RS, then its going to be a tough one between her and MB, so have to support fellow QLDer from the sidelines.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
China is influencing corruption in the DRC and its minerals…. The World Is Watching Felix

04025BC9-B1AC-4068-B797-C4FC3AA21676.png

A small excerpt of this US article today:

China’s expansion in the DRC has paved the way for government corruption and growing conflicts between mine operators and residents of the regions where they operate….

We know you’ve got your hands full Felix, but still not a good look if you’re trying to get other nations investing in the DRC

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

LEFOOL

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

JNRB

Regular
While a bit off-topic, can I have a recommendation for a non-advirory on-line broker.
I am sick and tired of Commsecs bullshit and unhelpful beauocratic processez.
Thanks in advance
cheers
F
I was quite happy with IG. Not CHESS though... It's the type where they hold the shares as a custodian on your behalf or something. Means SPPs etc you just deal direct with them. Cheap brokerage though, and I really liked their interface, especially the way they handle chats

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
So Vidiye Tshimanga trial should start tomorrow. Interesting he's been stated to have an office opposite that of Jean Felix Mupande :unsure:

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users

Roon

Regular
L
So Vidiye Tshimanga trial should start tomorrow. Interesting he's been stated to have an office opposite that of Jean Felix Mupande :unsure:
Lives in the same prestigious apartment building too :p

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

DoubleA

Regular
L

Lives in the same prestigious apartment building too :p

Which building?

Bin59

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Charbella

Regular
Just to recap!

Attachments

• 634E08D5-6E69-4903-9A73-1DACF6079CA4.png
    634E08D5-6E69-4903-9A73-1DACF6079CA4.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 59
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Charbella

Regular
Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Flight996

Regular
I was quite happy with IG. Not CHESS though... It's the type where they hold the shares as a custodian on your behalf or something. Means SPPs etc you just deal direct with them. Cheap brokerage though, and I really liked their interface, especially the way they handle chats
Thanks JNRB

I hold an IG account for trading CFDs. The results are a mixed bag (really means that while I occasionally win big, I mostly lose money).

Cheers
F

• Sad

LOCKY82

Regular
Hi Bin, what do you think this is about? Marius,Mr Mahama and AVZ.🤔 #FinalAssault 🧐
Strange as that post is 4 days old 🤔

• Thinking

Bin59

Regular
My guess is that Landry Meya’s company might be providing financial and/or operational support to AVZ to enable us to show we have the ability to explore the northern end of CDL while developing RD. 🤷🏼‍♀️

#FinalAssault - remove those working against us and subsequently receive our ML.

1669189771282.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Fuck yeah bags, you making friends again ! 😂 💥

Edit: You angry old fuck 🤩 he wasn’t having a go IMO…

GLTAH

Cashy, first this 👆

Then, today (the first time I look on the crapper for as long as I can remember) I see this 👇

27BD34DF-7BF8-4243-932F-501805B04794.jpeg

Are you going for the mantle?

ADFF7D89-8D80-4CDE-9CF1-793A0A582684.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Bin59

Regular
Strange as that post is 4 days old 🤔
Laundry’s tweet re AVZ was recent (today). I saw his earlier post a few days ago and wasn’t sure what it might mean for AVZ - it looks more possible now there is a direct interest.

1669191488752.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Laundry’s tweet re AVZ was recent (today). I saw his earlier post a few days ago and wasn’t sure what it might mean for AVZ - it looks more possible now there is a direct interest.

View attachment 22751
Apologies I only saw the first tweet, great more positive signs 💪

Reactions: 15 users

Bin59

Regular
My guess is that Landry Meya’s company might be providing financial and/or operational support to AVZ to enable us to show we have the ability to explore the northern end of CDL while developing RD. 🤷🏼‍♀️

#FinalAssault - remove those working against us and subsequently receive our ML.

View attachment 22748
First part of the intro blurb for Landry Meya’s website 😊

1669191995809.jpeg

Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom