AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
WTF, If the ML lands by 01/12 , I'll do the Storey Bridge topless!!!

Cheers,
Nells xxx
Where the fuck is the Storey bridge?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
WTF, If the ML lands by 01/12 , I'll do the Storey Bridge topless!!!

Cheers,
Nells xxx
See what you've done Nellie, you've whipped them all into a frenzy! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

CashKing

Regular
See what you've done Nellie, you've whipped them all into a frenzy! :ROFLMAO:
Righto this is sus, I'm getting ads about Binoculars now.. 🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users

Rediah

Regular
A group of us Brissy morons should do something like this, then have some celebratory drinks.

(I'll go topless too😂)

Sexy Chris Farley GIF

Please register for this event with your SRN/HIN and we will do a Zoom call for you all.

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Uglybob

Regular
And it only took 30 minutes to go full creep. Not bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
There's 2 ways to do this:

Do it under the guise of the the AVZ shareholders charity then we get on the Today show and Karl Stefanovic will call us larrikins.

Or not be allowed within 500 feet of schools and playgrounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Just wondering how a return to trading will unfold considering we are already in a halt. Just an announcement one morning and away we go?

And yes I am confident it will happen soon.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Randenj

We dont have bridges in Tassie but ill do a jump rock streak into the water!
Tasman Bridge? 1669097111973.png

Richmond Bridge?
1669097147493.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

M.Bison

Regular
Just wondering how a return to trading will unfold considering we are already in a halt. Just an announcement one morning and away we go?

I presume it just kicks off again, yes. It will be absolute mayhem though, so might take a few min extra for trading to be visible.

Reactions: 6 users

Remark

Top 20

It will be announcement followed by an absolute shit fight. IMO, DYOR.

Reactions: 15 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I presume it just kicks off again, yes. It will be absolute mayhem though, so might take a few min extra for trading to be visible.
Would be nice to allow any good news that came with the ML time to sink in and filter out to the market. Maybe give those planning on selling something ponder.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Dazmac66

Regular
It will be announcement followed by an absolute shit fight. IMO, DYOR.
One of the most anticipated shit fights in ASX history! Will be epic to watch unfold.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I suspect there will be an official announcement (either late after market trading or in the morning prior to market opening)

I expect that official announcement will encompass the updated details/resolution to the "mining and exploration rights" issue that put us into the original halt and subesquent suspension as well as notificiation that trading will resume when the market opens

That's my best guess

EDIT: Should add that part of the "mining and exploration rights" update should include positive confirmation of the ML

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I suspect there will be an official announcement (either late after market trading or in the morning prior to market opening)

I expect that official announcement will encompass the updated details/resolution to the "mining and exploration rights" issue that put us into the original halt and subesquent suspension as well as notificiation that trading will resume when the market opens

That's my best guess

EDIT: Should add that part of the "mining and exploration rights" update should include positive confirmation of the ML

If it doesn't....

we're faarked

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
View attachment 22623
We have Nut ….SA
We have Frank….Vic
We have Bags….NSW
We have Cash …WA
We have Dan ….NZ
Maybe Deboss …Qld ..he be nice and tanned
??????……….Tassie
??????……..Darwin
Bring on the ML …Maybe Nell or Lou might put their hands up to have a go
View attachment 22624
Have a great day …got work to do ❤️
Um, are we missing any states or territories here?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
One of the most anticipated shit fights in ASX history! Will be epic to watch unfold.

Sorry people, I'm not in the mood to represent NSW, you'll have to get @Retrobyte

I know there's been a lot of positivity and fun on here today so I'll apologize in advance

A couple of things consistently swept under the rug because of the ‘complexities’ of our situation

Those ‘Complexities’ are the things that specifically related to our Capital, Equity and Share Dilution

Share Price is the reason Nigel kept the ownership issues (Dathoimir / Zigin) a secret. The suspension was done legally, abiding by ASX Disclosures, but Nigel only admitted to the ‘short attack reason’ during the AGM.

If he had let the cat out of the bag last year we wouldn’t have raised $75million @ $0.50 a share, so I have understood his reasons as I have said numerous times. Equity and share price are the reasons he didn’t disclose when we went into suspension, in conjunction with not to getting burned by shorter’s.

Regarding Ownership Issues:

At the AGM he said he would take things further if he needs to…. Well, it’s been 6 months (plus all the months prior) that he’s been wondering if he needs to. Smirking and having your photo taken with Mr Pei means little when you treat shareholders with contempt, especially ones that have invested twice as much as you, Nigel!!

At the AGM Nigel said “I don’t entertain the idea of not owning 75% of Dathcom”…. Well it’s been 6 months since we heard about Zigin, and we still have the ICC Arbitration Case taking place in April 2023 (another 5 months away).

I also heard that the BOD has considered paying off Dathomir (through the courts) if they cannot obtain their 15% through other means…. Another ‘cat in the bag’ piece of information

In Sydney last year, when Nigel was asked where he saw himself in 5 years (in front of about 6 shareholders) he said…. “Managing a different company, closer to the ocean, where transport (export) issues were less of a problem”

At the same presentation he looked at me incredulously when I said to him “The mining licence isn’t going to awarded next month” (according to his presentation), and then, the very next day, they brought out a new timeline.

While on capital, equity, ownership and timelines, it’s time to consider finances. One question I asked Nigel online at this year’s AGM, was what were the terms of finance with the Pan African DFI’s?

It wouldn’t have taken much to answer (at the end of the AGM), we can’t give you the terms of finance at this stage, and we believe we have addressed all online shareholder’s concerns in an appropriate manner…. But no such consideration was given to myself and others, so consider the following:

The company has said they have made an offer to the state for Cominiere’s 15%. If CATH is paying $240million for 24%, how much do shareholders think we are going to pay for 15%?? And is the idea, to take some of CATH’s $240million to pay for Cominiere’s 15%??

What if we had to pay off Dathomir (through the courts) $25million. Nigel says we don’t, but since he showed so little regard for the questions I asked online, at the AGM, I don’t believe him anymore…. In the space of an AGM, I have gone from being a shareholder who has supported and understood the direction and methods the company has followed, to being skeptical and losing trust in the Managing Director.

We have around $47million in the bank, and an ATM of $50million (which I don’t see as anything but another capital raise) which will be traded for shares…. Hence again, one of the reasons for this post, being the subject of Equity.

Probably why Nigel won’t give an idea of the PAN African DFI terms. Doesn’t take much to say 60/40 debt to equity or even provide a basic rundown of what terms might look like. We know interest rates have gone up, it only takes a little honesty, and a few simple calculations from Jan (our Chief Financial Officer) balanced against a much improved BFS and it would have been all it took to keep me onside and believing they could be trusted.

Maybe you should consider shareholders more Nigel, with your 50million shares, and the fact that the first thing some of us look at, is our finances.

Glad I finally got that off my chest, I know I'm going to be unpopular but it's all been on my mind since he ridiculed and laughed off the online questions posed to them at the AGM

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Sorry people, I'm not in the mood to represent NSW, you'll have to get @Retrobyte

I know there's been a lot of positivity and fun on here today so I'll apologize in advance

A couple of things consistently swept under the rug because of the ‘complexities’ of our situation

Those ‘Complexities’ are the things that specifically related to our Capital, Equity and Share Dilution

Share Price is the reason Nigel kept the ownership issues (Dathoimir / Zigin) a secret. The suspension was done legally, abiding by ASX Disclosures, but Nigel only admitted to the ‘short attack reason’ during the AGM.

If he had let the cat out of the bag last year we wouldn’t have raised $75million @ $0.50 a share, so I have understood his reasons as I have said numerous times. Equity and share price are the reasons he didn’t disclose when we went into suspension, in conjunction with not to getting burned by shorter’s.

At the AGM he said he would take things further if he needs to…. Well, it’s been 6 months (plus all the months prior) that he’s been wondering if he needs to. Smirking and having your photo taken with Mr Pei means little when you treat shareholders with contempt, especially ones that have invested twice as much as you, Nigel!!

At the AGM Nigel said “I don’t entertain the idea of not owning 75% of Dathcom”…. Well it’s been 6 months since we heard about Zigin, and we still have the ICC Arbitration Case taking place in April 2023 (another 5 months away).

I also heard that the BOD has considered paying off Dathomir (through the courts) if they cannot obtain their 15% through other means…. Another ‘cat in the bag’ piece of information

In Sydney last year, when Nigel was asked where he saw himself in 5 years (in front of about 6 shareholders) he said…. “Managing a different company, closer to the ocean, where transport (export) issues were less of a problem”

At the same presentation he looked at me incredulously when I said to him “The mining licence isn’t going to awarded next month” (according to his presentation), and then, the very next day, they brought out a new timeline.

While on capital, equity, ownership and timelines, it’s time to consider finances. One question I asked Nigel online at this year’s AGM, was what were the terms of finance with the Pan African DFI’s?

It wouldn’t have taken much to answer (at the end of the AGM), we can’t give you the terms of finance at this stage, and we believe we have addressed all online shareholder’s concerns in an appropriate manner…. But no such consideration was given to myself and others, so consider the following:

The company has said they have made an offer to the state for Cominiere’s 15%. If CATH is paying $240million for 24%, how much do shareholders think we are going to pay for 15%?? And is the idea, to take some of CATH’s $240million to pay for Cominiere’s 15%??

What if we had to pay off Dathomir (through the courts) $25million. Nigel says we don’t, but since he showed so little regard for the questions I asked online, at the AGM, I don’t believe him anymore…. In the space of an AGM, I have gone from being a shareholder who has supported and understood the direction and methods the company has followed, to being skeptical and losing trust in the Managing Director.

We have around $47million in the bank, and an ATM of $50million (which I don’t see as anything but another capital raise) which will be traded for shares…. Hence again, one of the reasons for this post, being the subject of Equity.

Probably why Nigel won’t give an idea of the PAN African DFI terms. Doesn’t take much to say 60/40 debt to equity or even provide a basic rundown of what terms might look like. We know interest rates have gone up, it only takes a little honesty, and a few simple calculations from Jan (our Chief Financial Officer) balanced against a much improved BFS and it would have been all it took to keep me onside and believing they could be trusted.

Maybe you should consider shareholders more Nigel, with your 50million shares, and the fact that the first thing some of us look at, is our finances.

Glad I finally got that off my chest, I know I'm going to be unpopular but it's all been on my mind since he ridiculed and laughed off the online questions posed to them at the AGM
Not unpopular there MB

All very important points

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 2428

Wi Nut is going to fucking hammer 🔨 you now MB for not remaining on the AVZ Cheer Squad, along with a few others. You are not allowed to doubt AVZ management on TSE, that is the word … if nothing good to say, say nothing is the TSE mantra 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom