AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
1669123541978.png

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Fuck your self, my motive is so transparent that “I want my money back from March/ April 2022” $1.20-1.37 nothing else you dumb prick 🤦‍♂️ This TSE has turned into HC 101, dont agree with the Cheer Squad, means tell the person (no matter holding for 4-5+years) to fuck off or they are a troll or negative C’s 🤦 Just juvenile and absolutely unbelievable you key board warrior REMARK a simpleton C oxx 🐂
You're the only one turning it into HC mate. Everyone is entitled to a rant and vent their frustrations to get things off their chest. It does seem that's the only thing you do to be fair, and all you're doing is bad mouthing, do you want everyone to jump on the bandwagon? Share no actual info and just rant all day?
Maybe you need a break from the forums, it's highly frustrating, but all the ranting and bitching does absolutely nothing, wait for the announcements and like the other user stated when we trade you can sell the lot.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
Fuck yeah bags, you making friends again ! 😂 💥

Edit: You angry old fuck 🤩 he wasn’t having a go IMO…

GLTAH

Cashy, let’s be clear on a few things. You know I’ve had arguments on here with you, @BEISHA @JAG and others but we are all open and honest with each other and have become friends…. I even have private conversations with BEISH and JAG.

Calling me an angry old fucker is funny because you know I like mucking around, I just don’t like bullshit unless it’s done deliberately in fun, like TITS and John’s posts.

I hate having to tie up the threads with lengthy posts but when someone refers to me here, implying bullshit, I respond in a way that should clear the air.

FilthyRich hasn’t done that, and he’s been here this morning and seen my post. You know I’ll apologise when I’m wrong, I don’t have a problem with that, it’s how I learn.

I’ve put his post below, along with my response and if there needs to be any validation either way, I’m sure Whiddon (@EV Enthusiast) could provide it.

Based on FilthyRich’s posts, I’d say his involvement with the company is more than just his shareholding…. I don’t really fucken care one way or the other, just don’t post bullshit about me or about what was answered at a presentation is all I’m saying. Like everyone else, I’ve got better ways I want to spend my time

FilthyRich2 said:
Moneybags is referring to my list of questions for the 2021 roadshow - slightly altered in context and response submitted a week before presentation.

Nigel answered these questions in the course of presentation in 2021 and a few in discussions afterwards, one or two were thrown in during presentation

Some of these questions were obviously answered in ASX announcements afterwards , but I needed to ensure they were considered by management.

Exact email reproduced below

Nigel's response to the 5 year question was different in my recollection to Moneybags. (It was a rather large list of questions ) , my last question was the Moneybags one. Given the question list I picked up on answers in presentation which might not have been obvious to other attendees.

Hi Jodie
I will be attending the presentation in Sydney, and had a couple of questions as listed below. Rather than cornering Nigel in a discussion , I thought it reasonable to submit the questions beforehand that he may ad-hoc address in his presentation

Some of these are hypothetical questions and could be addressed in his presentation

AVZ Shareholder Questions

Financing

Q1 Will AVZ be seeking financing where the paydown of the finance will be by set instalment dates rather than free cash flow sweeps
Q2 What is the indicative rate hoped to be achieved
Q3 Will the financier be given a covenant over the mining rights to Manono (along the lines of AJM errors)
Q4 What will the financing term ideally be in years (minimum and maximum)
Q5 Will debt financiers be seeking equity as well
Q6 What covenants have been proposed by financiers that you are uncomfortable with

Tin Mining
Q7 What resources will be given to alluvial tin miners to progress their ability to extract tin on a commercial basis
Q8 Will alluvial mining still utilize modular tin processing plants , and what is capacity and cost of each plant, what would be ROI be on alluvial per annum on this basis
Q9 How many individuals will be given the opportunity to work in alluvial mine
Q10 How many tons of Cassetite are expected to be produced from alluvial and would increasing headcounts accelerate this.

Equity Component
Q11 Who will be your ideal targets for equity components and are you having discussion with those targets

SC6 Production and PLS Production
Q12 Given that there is likely to be 6 months between the start of SC6 production and PLS production have you planned how to utilize free cash flow

Plant and Equipment Financing
Q13 Have you considered taking up vendor financing options on equipment to minimize the need for capital raising of $150m could capital raise be avoided if you do so

Flexibility of Plant and Processing Expansion
Q14 Given the likely demand requirements for SC6 and PLS do you have a plan for expansion and the timeframe that it is achievable in (In 4 years what do you envisage production to be)

Bottlenecks on transport
Q15 DRC seems to have economic solutions to resolve transport which have ability to be resolved under Belt and Road agreements, how soon can you anticipate a large scale solution to transport by rail or road

Long Term Goals
Q16 What do you envisage the Manono mine site to be doing in 5 years time

Regards
Name omitted in this posting on TSE

My Reply
Mate I’m not referring to any of your list of questions…. I’m well fucken capable of forming my own questions.

The only thing I referred to that was someone else’s, was the question asked to Nigel about where he saw himself in 5 years and was asked by a young bloke in his early 20’s at last year’s presentation, and I’m pretty sure that wasn’t you.

I’ve read your posts and I see you have a lot of information about AVZ and what’s happening in the DRC, so much so I think you might work for AVZ.

If you are going to refer to me, get your facts straight and don’t try and insinuate anything I say is related to anything you say

Nigel has always been evasive when it comes to finances. The reason I sold shares after the presentation was partly because I‘d already done the numbers on how much time we had with the remaining capital, but mostly because of his evasiveness to every question I posed to him around our capital.

I’ve always had my own mind and I don’t think like others, and you’d realise that pretty quickly if you met me.

I spoke to the young bloke who asked the 5 year question and I could recognise him again, so if it was you, you would be able to give a good description of me, so go ahead….

Finally, of all those questions you say you put to Nigel ahead of last year’s presentation…. At best, only a few of them were partially addressed, which is blatantly obvious by the fact you haven’t provided the answers you say were given to those questions

…. Now Filthy can either reply to this or report back to Nigel. I’ll either apologise or just move on

Sorry for tying up the threads, just stop the fucken bullshit, there’s enough of it already from Nigel

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

wombat74

Top 20
Hang in George, completely understand why you, @MoneyBags1348 and others are bewildered, angry , possibly resentful of whats transpired this year.

Whilst i believe the BOD are not faultless in this " war of attrition ", plus I aint rapped at all with Nigels " conflict of interest ", i think the main enemies in this shit fight should be concentrated on ZIJIN / DATHOMIR / COMINIERE / CORRUPT DRC OFFICIALS.

TBH, not that thrilled with Felix governance either , 2019 he got elected, his mandate was to extinguish corruption, well here we are in late 2022, with their necks full of corruption and AVZ getting caught in the fall out , despite doing everything by the book, or so we believe.

Going by the vibe of the AGM, i could feel the disappointment and frustration of the BOD, JOHNSON put it in context

" The chinese are playing the LONG game, they want us to cave in "

But caving in is not what the BOD are going to do, nor are they going to sell out IMO, they all believe they have strong cases against the corruptors, not even contemplating other options.

The obvious confidence of the big hitters.......DEBOSS / CHIRO and others, gives me hope, PEI / CATH paying NIGEL a visit, with their deal extended until 31 / 12/ 22...........is that a coincidence ?

Given that most in the know, have been given a nudge, nudge , wink, wink that the ML should be confirmed this month, with legals extending it for 2 - 3 weeks for clarification, fits in perfectly with the CATH extension.

Given that NIGEL responded to my question about potential time line of production, being Q4 2024 ( 2 yr construction ) then hinting if he cracked the whip with engineers / construction crew , it could be mid 2024, then this vibe suggests DECEMBER 2022, could be a very poignant month for AVZ longs.

If the ML doesnt drop in December, then thats just another conspiracy story that goes down the dunny.

Until then........

imo
"If the ML doesn't drop in December, then that's just another conspiracy story that goes down the dunny."

No mate . If the ML doesn't drop in December , then that's just another load BS that's been fed to SH . Leading into Christmas only making it worse for some SH .

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I don't know why anyone is coming up with timeframes!? You're only setting yourself up for disappointment. No date has been given, we are in a shitstorm with corruption which was always a risk with this investment. Management are trying to deal with it and they need sh support. We are seeing support from NGO's and locals and we have Mr Pei/Cath's backing. If you are making up imaginary dates when we'll get the ML and when we'll be trading again then prepare for disappointment IMO

• Fire
Reactions: 36 users

JAG

Top 20
1669159992679.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I don't know why anyone is coming up with timeframes!? You're only setting yourself up for disappointment. No date has been given, we are in a shitstorm with corruption which was always a risk with this investment. Management are trying to deal with it and they need sh support. We are seeing support from NGO's and locals and we have Mr Pei/Cath's backing. If you are making up imaginary dates when we'll get the ML and when we'll be trading again then prepare for disappointment IMO

Exactly, like I said after the AGM I've bottom drawed this for a year or two. However if the ML comes within 6 months I'll be happy, but I've given up expecting things in any reasonable timeframe.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

John25

Regular
Have framed a market for our upcoming “Bridge Dash” on opening from Suspension…On doing some research ,Canberra has a bridge ,”The Commonwealth Avenue” so if the event is held mid summer Mr Inappropriate will carry our Capitals flag .Have made Bags early race favourite due to pics taken by Nut(hidden in wardrobe ) …a magnificent specimen😆🤓Market can change & deductions will be finalised
60E1A0F0-0CD9-49E4-9477-9846FE8D84AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

wombat74

Top 20
Exactly, like I said after the AGM I've bottom drawed this for a year or two. However if the ML comes within 6 months I'll be happy, but I've given up expecting things in any reasonable timeframe.
We delist in 16 months if no ML or plan B . Game over . The Chinese know this and will be counting down the days . We want this sorted well before then. Expected by Xmas this year were the words given . So lets run with that for the time being .

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Remark

Top 20
I received a charming PM from my friend George last night.

I apologise if I've upset you George, you sound a little pissed off.

1669163383828.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Have framed a market for our upcoming “Bridge Dash” on opening from Suspension…On doing some research ,Canberra has a bridge ,”The Commonwealth Avenue” so if the event is held mid summer Mr Inappropriate will carry our Capitals flag .Have made Bags early race favourite due to pics taken by Nut(hidden in wardrobe ) …a magnificent specimen😆🤓Market can change & deductions will be finalised
View attachment 22683
Judging by that image if you reckon you've made Bags the favourite it's probably wise you don't look to change profession and become a bookie!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

John25

Regular
Im amazed whilst Felix is jaunting about the world doing the political thing …Sprouting ”We are open for business” & “We’re the green hub of the world” that NO reporter pulls him up on the festering corruption in his government
PS…my serious investor side🤓

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
Wa
Judging by that image if you reckon you've made Bags the favourite it's probably wise you don't look to change profession and become a bookie!!! :ROFLMAO:
Was a penciller in my younger days …mainly dish lickers & we raced a fair few as well

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

John25

Regular
1669165389642.gif

Listen UP AVZers …the big fellas pulling a swifty on us at Sandown R8 …getting a bit of fitness in before the “Bridge Classic “ $23 a win …classic quinella with the the top weight …go hard ,got my $28 Win through power play …Bags could pulls us out of the shit …IF he has a red hot crack,barrier (1) & a girl riding him as well FFS cant get much better
7AE8A998-A3E3-40E6-B788-3E0874F789EE.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Flight996

Regular
While a bit off-topic, can I have a recommendation for a non-advisory discount on-line broker.
I am sick and tired of Commsec's stone-walling bullshit and unhelpful bureaucratic processes.
Thanks in advance
cheers
F

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
View attachment 22683

John I got this old photo of you from your mum

F789C804-7DD8-4659-8B23-37539D9252DE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
And this more recent one

7A3390B5-416E-47FD-BA90-0D0A1F8FD5B5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
But it was Nuts missus who gave me this one of him in the wardrobe….

5EE0FA32-9A58-4D01-A799-33B9AFEB8F65.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom