AVZ Discussion 2022

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Azzler

Top 20
Did anyone get any tingles about Mr Pei visiting Monono?
Just thinking about that now.
He's not yet committed, and as far as we know we're still in purgatory, so why visit Monono? That's not an easy or comfortable trip to make, just to have a squiz at things.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Thaz

Regular
IMO - all the discussions about "should we have gone into TH originally, and continue to be in TH, etc" is kinda counter-intuitive. It has, unfortunately - or fortunately - happened. Only thing we can influence and change is the future.

Trying to thinking of whether or not it should have been doen and what could have been done will just make you more stressed - imo.

My big question is - if there was a 'short attack' on AVZ causing the TH - would that not constitute market manipulation? Particularly if there was a distribution of misleading or fraudulent statement. if so - what is AVZ going to do in respect of this?

From ASIC:

Fact check with the target entity​

Authors of short reports should check their facts with the target entity to identify and address errors before the release of a short report. This may provide the market with greater certainty around the issues raised. It also reduces the risk of the market being misinformed and helps to mitigate the risk for the activist short seller of making false or misleading statements.

Consider possible breaches of listing rules​

The listing market operator should consider the issues and concerns raised in a short report, together with the target entity's response, to form a view of whether any listing rules have been breached and whether investors may have been misinformed by previous disclosures by the target entity. Should any breaches be identified, the market operator should take appropriate regulatory action – for example, by seeking additional disclosure and referring the matter to ASIC where warranted.

Thaz

Regular
He's not yet committed, and as far as we know we're still in purgatory, so why visit Monono? That's not an easy or comfortable trip to make, just to have a squiz at things.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I think it's a positive.

Making that flight - shows that he is keen as mustard.

My understanding / recollection (correct me if i'm wrong) is that he will also be meeting Felix(?). So it'd be good to have all parties meeting.

Perhaps there's something more to it - but i don't want to speculate and throw out pointless conjecture at this point in time.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Would be a bit hard to fit in the new Corvette :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I said I took the photo while chatting with him, I didn’t say it was a photo of him
😂😂🤣🤣

And he’s got a good sense of humour as well as a lot of gold

435B3CEB-C172-4E9E-AB43-12AAF60AEC3D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Samus

Top 20

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Be nice have this cleared up once and for all, I was convinced watching the AGM that he's visiting Australia not DRC. Someone prove either way please? :unsure:
Hate not having the correct information, pretty sure nobody said he's visiting Manono. o_O

Reactions: 2 users

Rediah

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Maybe Mr Pei has an appointment with Felix T, or even better, Nige and Pei have an appointment with Felix T.

Tea and scones, followed by a rock throwing contest at Cong's hotel. Who can break the most windows. :oops:

I would say Mr Pei is a mover and shaker and has come to a point that he thinks, ok the boys and girls have had their fun, it is time for some serious business. Let's start rockin and rollin.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Be nice have this cleared up once and for all, I was convinced watching the AGM that he's visiting Australia not DRC. Someone prove either way please? :unsure:
Hate not having the correct information, pretty sure nobody said he's visiting Manono. o_O
To be honest I'm not sure

I was of the impression he was visiting Australia "checking on some of his other investments"

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan
To be honest I'm not sure

I was of the impression he was visiting Australia "checking on some of his other investments"
Well if it’s next week it’s in Australia if it’s the week after has to be in DRC if Nigel meeting him

Reactions: 5 users

Charbella

Regular
Maybe Mr Pei has an appointment with Felix T, or even better, Nige and Pei have an appointment with Felix T.

Tea and scones, followed by a rock throwing contest at Cong's hotel. Who can break the most windows. :oops:

I would say Mr Pei is a mover and shaker and has come to a point that he thinks, ok the boys and girls have had their fun, it is time for some serious business. Let's start rockin and rollin.
I heard the whisper he is coming to Perth for the GL* AGM in Nov

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
Well if it’s next week it’s in Australia if it’s the week after has to be in DRC if Nigel meeting him
Did someone say Nigel is going to DRC?
I actually missed the first 15-20 mins. :unsure:

LOCKY82

Regular
🤣
Screenshot_20221118_171704_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

LOCKY82

Regular
I thought he said we'll be having a visit from Mr pei in country while he's also there to see other projects, I presumed in country was drc could be aus though.

Samus

Top 20
I thought he said we'll be having a visit from Mr pei in country while he's also there to see other projects, I presumed in country was drc could be aus though.
Are there other li projects in DRC other than all the parasites closing in around Manono?
That's where I thought it made more sense that Mr Pei would be visiting investments in Australia (where were actually producing spod to in turn produce hydroxide for a converter).
Politicians have tied up any hope of production from DRC in knots. Waste of time.
Also my recollection is that he said "in 'the' country" ie Australia.

Last edited:

Thaz

Regular
I assumed he would have been talking about DRC as well.

Reactions: 2 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

John25

Regular
Thought of the day, don't crucify me but I'm actually starting to wonder if we might have been better off to have continued trading through this ordeal. We're still in a position where we have the decree for the licence behind us and since many li stocks have reached new all time highs.
Management still confident of positive outcomes and despite rubbish from some bad actors the truth is also in circulation.
It's no riskier now than it's ever been.
I just wonder if seven months + in suspension isn't more damaging in the scheme of things. :unsure:
Who's to know what the share price would be? May have done more damage to ourselves and favours to the shorters by getting dumped from the indexes.
Guess time will tell.
Hopefully not too much time as this could be yet more damaging imo.
Exactly Sam
Zoomed in yesterday & the main reason NF stated why we are in suspension was the “short” position effecting the Company …About 2-3yrs ago I was part of the 80%+ wiped off SP when it plummeted from 37c-4c …but recovered …no trading halt or suspension to protect us then .

If we have good news coming whats the fear of shorters then ,we take a hit like most companies do and rebound on the good news .A lot of companies do suffer from shorters but its the name of the game.The only ones taking the hit at present are the SHs who have been frozen out from there funds ,the BoD carry on regardless on fat salaries with no financial problems /worries making these so called “good for the company” decision which only affect us

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

John25

Regular
Yeah and I feel for anyone who's in a bad spot, I had to close a tourism business due to covid, sold everything and put the majority on this which was 95% my available funds. So I'm fairly fixated on this too.

My thoughts are if the ml comes in like it should the sp will more than take care of itself, albeit with a few bumps in the road.

Sorry for the sob story 🤣 who's cutting onions!?! 😭
We all hear you …😐
Told No2 daughter i’d give her $20K to go towards her Wedding March2023 …pressure is on ,didnt expect this shit fight to carry on to next year

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
For some reason I recall Nige was going to be in the DRC 30th Nov or thereabouts???

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom