AVZ Discussion 2022

oxxa23

Regular
Exactly Sam
Zoomed in yesterday & the main reason NF stated why we are in suspension was the “short” position effecting the Company …About 2-3yrs ago I was part of the 80%+ wiped off SP when it plummeted from 37c-4c …but recovered …no trading halt or suspension to protect us then .

If we have good news coming whats the fear of shorters then ,we take a hit like most companies do and rebound on the good news .A lot of companies do suffer from shorters but its the name of the game.The only ones taking the hit at present are the SHs who have been frozen out from there funds ,the BoD carry on regardless on fat salaries with no financial problems /worries making these so called “good for the company” decision which only affect us
We can speculate as much as we want, but, we won't know what's best... shorters wiping off 1 or 2 billion may have had massive dilutive impact if say we were about to negotiate on the extra 15% with value in avz equity.... way less dilution when 4bn mc as opposed to 1bn... I would have been happy they'd halted in that case....

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Yup, I came away feeling positive but also with a 'put this investment in the bottom drawer' for 18months to 2 years feeling.
Probs already stated but the clock is ticking on our finances. We can trim back spending on the development of the project but we can only do it so so long. Surely financially we will be struggling in 6 months if we still don't have that ML

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Bin59

Regular
View attachment 22343

Influence and other trafficking: here is the measure taken by the Civil House (press release)​

November 18, 2022

1668754361172.jpg

The Civil House of the Head of State wants to fight against any unfair action from people who want to tarnish its image.

In a statement issued by the Head of the said structure, Bruno Miteyo Nyenge, it emerges a number placed at the disposal of the population in order to allow them to denounce any act of fraud, identity theft to discourage this practice.

"Traffic of influence, forgery in writing committed by pseudo agents of the Civil House or pseudo members of the presidential family" formerly criticized are also to be denounced via the number below:

(+243) 089 411 22 22.

Note that this number remains available 7 days a week, hammers the said document.

Guillaume Mavudila

Translation:

1668766633258.jpeg

Who is the Head of State referred to above:

RDC: Bruno Miteyo Nyenge appointed head of the Civil House of President Félix Tshisekedi​

Mamadou Sy
By Mamadou Sy19 October, 2020LEADERSNo Comments2 Mins Read

In DR Congo, Dr Bruno Miteyo Nyenge is the new head of the Civil House of the Head of State, Félix Tshisekedi, under a presidential ordinance of October 18, 2020.

The new head of this structure replaces in this position the paternal uncle of President Félix Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo, the retired bishop Gérard Mulumba, who died at 82 on April 15, 2020 in Kinshasa as a result of the Coronavirus, less than a year later his appointment in May 2019.

Holder of a Master in Management and Business Law, Finance and Banking Option from the University of Liège and the Higher Institute of Commerce of Kinshasa, Bruno Miteyo Nyenge born July 10, 1954 in Likasi in the DRC is also Chargé courses at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the National Pedagogical University and at the Higher Pedagogical Institute of Ngandajika.

Prior to this appointment, he held various positions of responsibility having been in turn General Manager of the Microfinance Company “IFOD” (2014 to 2018), Deputy National Director (2000 to 2008) then National Director of Caritas Congo ASBL bringing together the 47 provincial Caritas of the country for the coordination of health works (hospitals, etc.), development infrastructures and humanitarian emergency situations (2008 to 2017), Director of the provincial Caritas of South Kivu (1994 to 2000 ) and General Manager of Peanut Oil Manufacturing and Rice Husking Plants in Kiringye in the Ruzizi Plain (Uvira) in South Kivu (1981 to 1993).

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Berabakan

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
We can speculate as much as we want, but, we won't know what's best... shorters wiping off 1 or 2 billion may have had massive dilutive impact if say we were about to negotiate on the extra 15% with value in avz equity.... way less dilution when 4bn mc as opposed to 1bn... I would have been happy they'd halted in that case....
If destruction of the share price would have been allowed, how much of AVZ would have to be offered to the DRC Government, if AVZ equity is used to partly pay for the additional 15%?

Just a minor detail.
I just wonder if people think about that.

I do like the BoD attitude regarding the protection of the SP for that reason.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

The Fox

Regular
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
Read it again🦊
I've read it fox my comment is in relation to toad/Zijin trying it on again.
Call me crazy but the fact that 'civil society' is backing us isn't all that reassuring as corrupt government ministers in conjunction with Chinese tycoons /companies try to undermine our assets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

Mr Clean

Regular
We all hear you …😐
Told No2 daughter i’d give her $20K to go towards her Wedding March2023 …pressure is on ,didnt expect this shit fight to carry on to next year
I too have my own wedding preparations to pay for - though these are my own in 2023. Was looking at selling a small portion of my AVZ holding to cover some expenses. You would think we won’t be in suspension throughout 2023, but the possibility is certainly there. So I’ve had to turn to savings - as my two large holdings in Animoca / AVZ are practically useless to me as both aren’t trading on proper exchanges atm.

Crazy. January of this year was only 10 months ago, and things were looking great for everything at that time. Probably could have afforded a Sydney house without a loan comfortably and still had shares. Guess a steep learning curve this entire experience

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Boots

Emerged
Fully aware.

More dilution (SOI), mind you at what price when in suspension?

4c ?

Seriously what institution would buy if in suspension if no guarantee to trade?

Name one that is not the equivilant of a loan shark?
Iin no

Hemicuda

Regular
Deboss tweet ?? Hmmm Friday arvo drinks grins, or?

• Fire

Charbella

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

oxxa23

Regular
If destruction of the share price would have been allowed, how much of AVZ would have to be offered to the DRC Government, if AVZ equity is used to partly pay for the additional 15%?

Just a minor detail.
I just wonder if people think about that.

I do like the BoD attitude regarding the protection of the SP for that reason.
Yep, same... they just didn't know at the time what shit fight was coming our way

ozmacca

Regular
For some reason I recall Nige was going to be in the DRC 30th Nov or thereabouts???
Said in Syd RS he’d be there around the 27th, “for his birthday”. Can only hope him and Mr Pei will be lighting up the candles over a spicy announcement.
At the end of the day he’s the same as us, he wants his shares to at least double (especially with 40 Odd million of them!) and will be doing everything he can to make that happen. Maybe it’s the wine talking but I’m feeling more confident after the RS lip talk, laying the nuts down that we are ML by mid December latest !

Rediah

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

oxxa23

Regular

BEISHA

Top 20
Does anyone know what Deboss actually does???

Is he just some crazy rich dude?

Did he make money from a profession or something then turn to investing?

Did he just get a shitload of money from Mum and Dad and can do what he pleases??

Just intriuged
I was told by the chiro that DEBOSS is a " entrepreneur "

Very cagey, hard to get a read on him, very jovial on the outside, but you get the impression he has deep pockets and connections.

Unfortunately DEBOSS got caught up with the debacle that was WFE & VEC ( jason brewer ), just like me and would have lost a poultice.

So for DEBOSS to be confident of a good result with AVZ and trusts NIGEL, despite being lied to by previous management to his detriment.....speaks volumes.

Anyway, 40,000,000 x .78c = $30m roughly

ill have what hes havin.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

BEISHA

Top 20
IMO - all the discussions about "should we have gone into TH originally, and continue to be in TH, etc" is kinda counter-intuitive. It has, unfortunately - or fortunately - happened. Only thing we can influence and change is the future.

Trying to thinking of whether or not it should have been doen and what could have been done will just make you more stressed - imo.

My big question is - if there was a 'short attack' on AVZ causing the TH - would that not constitute market manipulation? Particularly if there was a distribution of misleading or fraudulent statement. if so - what is AVZ going to do in respect of this?

From ASIC:

Fact check with the target entity​

Authors of short reports should check their facts with the target entity to identify and address errors before the release of a short report. This may provide the market with greater certainty around the issues raised. It also reduces the risk of the market being misinformed and helps to mitigate the risk for the activist short seller of making false or misleading statements.

Consider possible breaches of listing rules​

The listing market operator should consider the issues and concerns raised in a short report, together with the target entity's response, to form a view of whether any listing rules have been breached and whether investors may have been misinformed by previous disclosures by the target entity. Should any breaches be identified, the market operator should take appropriate regulatory action – for example, by seeking additional disclosure and referring the matter to ASIC where warranted.
You lost me at.....................ASIC....;)(n):poop:

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Probs already stated but the clock is ticking on our finances. We can trim back spending on the development of the project but we can only do it so so long. Surely financially we will be struggling in 6 months if we still don't have that ML
" surely financially, we will be struggling in 6 months "

Thats what the chinerse entities want.................play the long game and hope management / holders fold or sell up.

nasty fucks

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

Frank

Top 20
Lithium is the oil of the future. In Manono there is a ±$100 billion reserve. Today, the DRC State via cominière, no longer holds ke 10% because having sold 5%, 15% to the Chinese at the price of peanuts under the eye of Min Kayinda and the Australians have 70%.
IGF has brought the sellers to justice.

Re:- Lithium is the Oil of the future.

S&P’s Aussie analyst delivers real kick to oversupply pundits

This week has been marked by varying opinions about the future of lithium with investment banks who think the market will be oversupplied clashing with the likes of MinRes boss Chris Ellison who said there was “way more demand than supply”.

S&P Global has come in on the side of the bulls, saying that trade frictions, logistical challenges and sustainability concerns are likely to impact on raw material supply chains.

Combine this with its expectation that demand from makers of light passenger vehicles for lithium-ion batteries is estimated to accelerate to 3.4 terrawatt hours by 2030 (up from just 290 gigawatt hours in 2021, and its clear why its Auto Supply Chain & Technology Group believes that lithium supply deficits are very likely in the medium term.

This is particularly true in Europe where the European Parliament and European Council has provisionally agreed that all new vehicles registered in Europe must be zero emissions from 2035.

Along with rising prices for other battery metals, this will drive component and EV prices up.

The financial information firm noted that development chains for critical battery metals – including lithium – are lengthy and complex with countries making belated attempts to build localised supply chains to address logistical issues with Chinese suppliers and geopolitical concerns brought about by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

However, China is expected to remain the dominant global supplier for battery materials for some time.

Benchmark Mineral Intelligence chief executive officer Simon Moores has also come out swinging in favour of a lithium supply deficit.

Oil super-major BP is rolling out over 100,000 EV chargers globally

Bp has launched its global electrification brand – BP Pulse – in Australia with with global CEO Bernard Looney officially opening the new fast charge points at BP Bayside at Brighton East in Melbourne.

The launch is the commencement of BP’s ambitions for around 600 charge points in Australia and the installation of more than 100,000 EV chargers globally.

BP is backing Australian businesses too, with Brisbane-based manufacturer Tritium supplying the chargers as part of a multi-year contract to deliver for BP’s UK, Australian and New Zealand markets.

AVZ Monster.png

CATLTesla.jpeg

Did anyone get any tingles about Mr Pei visiting Monono?

CAT Phone.gif

Felix, Pei here, What Fuck is going on over there, Why Hold Up with Manono Bro :unsure:

Need to Waken Monster asap, Sleeping Not good for CAT, not good for AVZ :rolleyes:

Not good for DRC (n)

Pull Finger Out

Or Pineapple you get from me 🍍

Pei out :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Top Bottom