AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Hard to truly judge, but my take is they haven't got a fucking clue when we will be trading again.
Which actually offers me some relief as I'm not waiting 2 more weeks, then another 2 weeks, ect...

Looks like I'm going to get my old job back, what a wonderful christmas it will be.
I love you guys but I don't want to look at this forum ever again if I could choose it. I just want to switch off completely now and maybe one day I'll hear about what happened to my shitload of AVZ shares. Maybe 2030 zijin buys them for 0.5c each.
I'm gonna get trashed and drown my fucking miseries, tomorrow, back to the grind.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 16 users
Not sure if I heard it right, last questino from Jason, Nigel said production 24 months, first we talked about Q1 of 2024, now obviously we delayed it maybe 6 months ( 6 months !? ) so will be mid-late 2024 ?
Yes, that’s what he said, adding something about pushing the engineers along to minimise the impact of delay.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
H
Gotta be honest…. Sat there through the whole thing and didn’t get any warm and fuzzy feelings at all…. Especially during one part near the end where Nigel said “if we get the licences”…. Would have been nicer to hear “when”.

I know its a tough gig and I’m hoping this is one of those moment that you reach rock bottom and suddenly it does a 180 and everything you want plus more comes to hand.

And thanks to “Jason” and others for all the great questions, much apprecited
hang in there Lou …We’re all in this together
1668670595028.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Misfits

Regular
Pretty sure that was @BEISHA a as the questions he asked aligned with what he put up today. I thought it was quite good and took a lot of notes. No complaints from me, mainly due to the questions asked by Jason. Will see what happens over the next couple of weeks. CATH visiting NF next week too.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

TDITD

Top 20
Reactions: 1 users

Hemicuda

Regular
One thing is sure, nigel was nervous and uncomfortable with the situation. His body language was everything but not confident. Anyone who think this is confidence have really no idea about psychology and the impact of our behaviors. I’m really dissatisfied. Even when we get the mining license, the production will never start before 2025.
Agree, I would be all in, zero poker face

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hard to truly judge, but my take is they haven't got a fucking clue when we will be trading again.
Which actually offers me some relief as I'm not waiting 2 more weeks, then another 2 weeks, ect...

Looks like I'm going to get my old job back, what a wonderful christmas it will be.
I love you guys but I don't want to look at this forum ever again if I could choose it. I just want to switch off completely now and maybe one day I'll hear about what happened to my shitload of AVZ shares. Maybe 2030 zijin buys them for 0.5c each.
I'm gonna get trashed and drown my fucking miseries, tomorrow, back to the grind.
Hang in there Azz

The good day will come

1668670959836.gif

Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
My question is: Who is going to spank princess toads warty arse and when?

Yeah I didn't get any great feeling of warm and fuzzies

Same shit

Dealing with a bunch of corruption.....we have good title to 75%.....but there's a whole lot of shit going on ......and we have no idea when we'll get the ML
Never had warm and fuzzies from AVZ myself ever, it's always felt dodgy as all get out and going against my gut instinct. I'd just thought that was a symptom of investing in the stock market. :unsure:
Next time go with the gut!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Mr Clean

Regular
To be honest NFI strikes me as a bit of an arrogant cvnt.
I could tolerate his arrogance if he could actually deliver on his mandate. ML way overdue. How long does he have in power until a vote could be called to replace him?

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

TDITD

Top 20
I wanted to ask if that meeting with Pei - CATH, was in Aus or in the DRC.
Did anyone catch it ?

• Thinking

CHB

Regular
Prior to 2025 is a pipe dream IMO - even if we get the ML soon and the company announces it.

Think we've had a taste of african time

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Mr Clean

Regular
Prior to 2025 is a pipe dream IMO - even if we get the ML soon and the company announces it.

Think we've had a taste of african time
Scarps was right. He was always judging AVZ based on before or after 2025. Can’t believe I got sucked in by the BOD for a 2023 production years ago

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Did anyone catch it ?
Will be DRC I'd imagine as Nigel is heading back over.

• Thinking

Samus

Top 20
Did anyone catch it ?
Assuming Aus where he has other interests. That's my take.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Misfits

Regular
Did anyone catch it ?
DRC mate.

Reactions: 4 users

Mickyb64

Regular
Did anyone catch it ?
I got the impression the meeting would be in the DRC he mentioned PEI checking on other investments.

TDITD

Top 20
Will be DRC I'd imagine as Nigel is heading back over.
We need Nigel over there pushing and badgering, setting up meetings and laying down facts an pineapples. We need to be constructing yesterday six months ago. Looking at that BOD they'll all be dead but fucking Ben by the time we get the ML😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

Nige

Emerged
I could tolerate his arrogance if he could actually deliver on his mandate. ML way overdue. How long does he have in power until a vote could be called to replace him?
Only the BOD can give the MD the boot.

TDITD

Top 20
I got the impression the meeting would be in the DRC he mentioned PEI checking on other investments.
Thats right, I remember thinking oh catching up with MOP hey.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Mr Clean

Regular
Only the BOD can give the MD the boot.
I have no confidence in any of them doing a better job than Nigel. We’re at the whims of the DRC Government. That is not on our side lol

Top Bottom