AVZ Discussion 2022

like "what's the basis for two week and one month suspension extensions" are they just random time intervals, short to keep ASX on board, or based on any sort of intelligence of when ML was expected. Bit underwhelming the online question moderation. maybe system did not work properly?

Reactions: 1 users

TDITD

Top 20
Can anyone Honestly tell me how being in suspension has benefited SHs .Having $Millions locked up unable to use …
I will be able to use it in court to plead mental illness when I go postal (y)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

LOCKY82

Regular
And know the get absolutely smashed and start burning effigies of all the CUNTS!!! 🔥
Fire Elmo GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Big Big kudos to Jason

I think every shareholder appreciated the effort to get answers to those questions

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Love
Reactions: 33 users

Modo

Who are "they"???
The President and Ministers.

Hell they are putting out their own videos publicly criticising the company. Nigel is the companies representative.

Cut him and Johnson loose and get fresh blood in.

The giggling was embarrassing by the way. What is funny about misleading investors and then suspending the stock????

Oh i forgot, they are all still being paid.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Rs=waist of time agm=Rs

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
like "what's the basis for two week and one month suspension extensions" are they just random time intervals, short to keep ASX on board, or based on any sort of intelligence of when ML was expected. Bit underwhelming the online question moderation. maybe system did not work properly?
Randomly chosen according to Ben at Melb preso. No rhyme or reason to it since they just don't know when ML is coming was my impression, ASX just wants a date.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

CashKing

Regular
Rs=waist of time agm=Rs
No shit , What the Fuck was that.. We are all still left in the dark with no fucking clue it seems...

GFLTAH

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Who are "they"???
Modo, modo, modo's wife, modo's mother in law, modo's stepson and modo's new baby.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Great job @BEISHA. You did everyone proud mate!!!!

Nigel laughed off any questions asked online. Though I support the company, and have stated I understand why they have proceeded as they have, his slimey arrogance is unbelievable for a bloke who has invested fuck all of his own money in the company.

What a fucken wanker

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
My understanding is it's the ASX that doesn't like long open ended suspensions

Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
It’s embarrassing listening to the AGM.

Is Nigel really the best that the shareholders can have pushing this project forward.

In country they clearly show him no respect, a new MD is called for.

Well done Jason & Tony for asking decent questions so far.
Look who’s back through the back door …Not Welcomed
1668670209454.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Great job @BEISHA. You did everyone proud mate!!!!

Nigel laughed off any questions asked online. Though I support the company, and have stated I understand why they have proceeded as they have, his slimey arrogance is unbelievable for a bloke who has invested fuck all of his own money in the company.

What a fucken wanker
Think it was probably Jag .....but possibly Beish

I wonder if they'll argue over ownership :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Louweeza

Regular
Gotta be honest…. Sat there through the whole thing and didn’t get any warm and fuzzy feelings at all…. Especially during one part near the end where Nigel said “if we get the licences”…. Would have been nicer to hear “when”.

I know its a tough gig and I’m hoping this is one of those moment that you reach rock bottom and suddenly it does a 180 and everything you want plus more comes to hand.

And thanks to “Jason” and others for all the great questions, much apprecited

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

Onthefm

Regular
No shit , What the Fuck was that.. We are all still left in the dark with no fucking clue it seems...

GFLTAH
Yep he's absolute fucken rock star at that. Pity couldn't catch planes like them.

Reactions: 1 users

Thaz

Regular
Think it was probably Jag .....but possibly Beish

I wonder if they'll argue over ownership :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
no. i have ownership since im chinese

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
The President and Ministers.

Hell they are putting out their own videos publicly criticising the company. Nigel is the companies representative.

Cut him and Johnson loose and get fresh blood in.

The giggling was embarrassing by the way. What is funny about misleading investors and then suspending the stock????

Oh i forgot, they are all still being paid.

Do we need to get the doll out for you to show us where "they" touched you?

I laughed at the when is the ML coming question more than the BOD did, as much as we all want the answer to it it is a stupid fucking question in the sense that by now we should all realise that no one can tell us when.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yeah I didn't get any great feeling of warm and fuzzies

Same shit

Dealing with a bunch of corruption.....we have good title to 75%.....but there's a whole lot of shit going on ......and we have no idea when we'll get the ML

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom