LOCKY82

Regular
"Cominiere won't be there unfortunately" 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular
Can i view it live still ? Can't find that link to do so.

Reactions: 1 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Go on @JAG you legend!! 👏 🔥

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

BRICK

Regular
So if we all chipped in and send him to a Toastmasters course would everybody think he's more qualified?

I can't think of anything worse than waking up in the morning knowing you have to go and front up to this
Public speaking never easy. i wouldnt want to be fronting this hahah.

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
The body language from the BoD when grilled on the Chinese involvement in the DRC...

Interesting

• Sad
  • Fire

taofufa

Dont normally post here much, but would liek to say a big thank you to "Jason" (not sure if that's his real name) for raising all these valid question on the AGM.

Reactions: 26 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Dont normally post here much, but would liek to say a big thank you to "Jason" (not sure if that's his real name) for raising all these valid question on the AGM.
Yeah he's done a great job

Azzler

Top 20
Don't know why the fuck they thought it was funny when asked for a ETA on the Mining Licence.
Exactly what the fuck was funny about that Nigel?
Seemed like a deflection, like lets all laugh at this so we don't get pressed on it.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Don't know why the fuck they thought it was funny when asked for a ETA on the Mining Licence.
Seemed like a deflection, like lets all laugh at this so we don't get pressed on it.
Well, he can't say anything concrete given the DRC and the likes of Tommy Boatman are watching. Nige knows he can't announce any new info at an AGM

• Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Couldn’t be arsed to be in country at such an important time to keep the project moving forward during Covid.

Anyone could leave Aus and comeback for genuine business. FACT.

The chinese were there.

The optics of selling 24% to cath for $240m is shockingly bad.

They hate him.
Who are "they"???

Reactions: 2 users
"end of sensible questions" WTF? should have gone in person to get my question answered

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Yawn week as piss

TDITD

Top 20
FFS They didn't address my question about a possible Pineapple plantation onsite !

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Online questions were not answered

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Nige

Emerged
So the question with the biggest consequences "When will the ML be granted" was treated as a f'kin' joke. NFI-Nige.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

taofufa

Not sure if I heard it right, last questino from Jason, Nigel said production 24 months, first we talked about Q1 of 2024, now obviously we delayed it maybe 6 months ( 6 months !? ) so will be mid-late 2024 ?

Reactions: 3 users

CashKing

Regular
Fuck that didn't last long, finally got it going and 3 mins later its over....

• Haha
  • Sad

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

What do you expect him to do, say that's a great question and we will get it on the 15th?

Couldn’t be arsed to be in country at such an important time to keep the project moving forward during Covid.

Anyone could leave Aus and comeback for genuine business. FACT.

The chinese were there.

The optics of selling 24% to cath for $240m is shockingly bad.

They hate him.

Ignore everything he said about the detractors doing damage in country during that time and they are now winding back on that damage then I guess.

I don't care for you much right now but I'm not going to ask you to quit am I?

Reactions: 3 users

BenGriffo

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

CDK222

FFS They didn't address my question about a possible Pineapple plantation onsite !
If it was one of the last questions then there was a laugh from Ben when he was reading the laptop

Top Bottom