AVZ Discussion 2022

Bin59

Regular
I don’t know how the process is when they form a second government. The drc politic sytem is very complicated. Modeste Bahati and bitch of portfolio are in the AFDC party, lukonde is in future for congo. Afdc and future for congo are part of the FCC alliance. The National Assembly have 500 seats and is structured in 3 alliances. The FCC got over 300 seats and controls the National Assembly. The President is in a opposition alliance of the FCC. Thats why the actual government is a FCC and felix government. The most seat alliance appoints the prime minister. So lukonde and felix are in opposite partys. The prime minister appoints the most ministers for the new government. They all come from the FCC alliance and are in opposition to felix too.

Your article is not about a new first appointment of a minister. There the president have nothing to say in this constellation, that’s only lukonde part. But maybe after see how a minister is working their are laws which give the president some power. But i don’t find anything at the moment
Thanks for taking the time to explain the political parties and their relationships for me @schusselfussel.

Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Hi all,

I really believe everyone needs to settle down a bit. I attended the RS and after hearing Nigel and other snippets from Ben & Jans walked away with my chest pushed out, my shoulders back & extremely confident that we are in good hands. It was said and said again - ignore the noise!
Let us see what the next week brings, and as always with AVZ, expect the unexpected!!

Cheers,
Nells
Gosh I'm waiting for the $2 party, would love to see what that will bring.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
Hi all,

I really believe everyone needs to settle down a bit. I attended the RS and after hearing Nigel and other snippets from Ben & Jans walked away with my chest pushed out, my shoulders back & extremely confident that we are in good hands. It was said and said again - ignore the noise!
Let us see what the next week brings, and as always with AVZ, expect the unexpected!!

Cheers,
Nells
Love you Nells but so far you've been off the mark some what . The bookies aren't giving you good odds .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Adriano Dude

Emerged
Just one Time… Where is Simon?

D7A6DDB4-44EA-472F-A369-D768E73C870F.jpeg

Have a great weekend ✌️

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Samus

Top 20

1/2 Simon Cong with #Dathomir had sold his 15% at market price and had lost nothing but winning. After the $AVZ /CATH agreement and the increase in the stock market price following the feasibility study of #AVZ , Cong requests a re-evaluation in December 2020, AVZ refuses.

2/2 Following this refusal by
@AvzMinerals
, Dathomir "illegally" terminates the contract with #AVZ in May 2021 (before AVZ raises funds and pays them as claimed by Dathomir).
@LaRsDrank

Reactions: 21 users

Frank

Top 20

These figures confirm lithium and critical minerals now power Australia’s mid-tier mining sector

• Australia’s biggest 50 miners outside BHP, Rio, FMG, South32 and Newcrest now worth $150 billion, PwC says
  • Critical minerals companies and lithium miners now dominate the mid-cap space on the ASX amid EV boom
  • ASX resources sector wins big after US CPI result overnight
The 50 biggest Aussie miners outside of the blue chips are now dominated by critical minerals companies, with lithium’s dramatic rise to the world’s hottest commodity dramatically altering the nature of the ASX resources sector.

Spot lithium chemical and spodumene concentrate prices have risen fourfold in 2022, lifting to ~US$80,000/t and ~US$8000/t respectively.

That has come off the back of a surge in electric vehicle sales, which continue to rise exponentially despite a slowdown in both the Chinese and western economies.

According to new figures from Pricewaterhouse Coopers, the market cap of its Mid-Tier 50 rose 17% to $124 billion as of June 2022, with critical minerals miners spiking 32% to $70.3b.

But even that number has become outdated, with further runs in lithium prices seeing their value climb an additional 34% to $89.4b as of September, and the total value of the MT50 to $150b, almost five times the value of the index in 2013.

The figures were revealed in the 17th annual Aussie Mine report, in which PwC suggested global demand for metals linked to the energy transition could outstrip supply by the middle of this decade, just three years from now.

“This is a once-in-a-generation opportunity, but the clock is ticking,”
PwC Australia national mining leader Debbie Smith said.

“With commodity forecasters predicting demand for some minerals will outstrip supply by 2025, Australia is at risk of missing out on the full value potential that energy transition presents.”

*The Same can be said for the DRC ! Hope you're listening Felix - Lukonde and co :unsure:

“This is a once-in-a-generation opportunity, but the clock is ticking,”

In other Words, You Snooze, We all Lose :eek: :sleep: :rolleyes:

Tick Tock Clock.gif

*Meanwhile, while we wait for the DRC to get their Shit together,

Ford, GM in talks with Posco Chemical on battery metal hubs

Ford Motor Co., General Motors Co., and Stellantis NV are in talks with South Korea’s Posco Chemical Co. about potentially investing in plants producing electric-vehicle battery materials in North America, according to people familiar with the matter.
blank.gif

The factories would make cathode-active or anode materials — key ingredients for determining the energy density of lithium-ion batteries used in cars — said the people, asking not to be identified because the discussions are private.

The talks are preliminary and may not necessarily lead to a deal, according to the people.

Posco Chemical is also talking to other automakers about similar investments, they added.

A spokesperson for Posco Chemical declined to comment, while representatives for Ford, Stellantis, and GM all declined to comment.

Posco Chemical’s Chief Executive Officer Min Kyung-zoon told reporters on Nov. 1 that the Korean company is in talks with three carmakers to build battery-materials plants in the US, without naming them.

It already has a relationship with GM, in July signing a $10.8 billion deal to supply battery materials, bringing the total value of its contracts with the US carmaker to almost $17 billion.

GM is investing $35 billion to make its lineup fully electric by 2035, while Ford is plowing $50 billion into its pivot to EVs, with plans to build 2 million a year by 2026.

Stellantis, the maker of Ram pickups and Jeep off-roaders, is targeting 75 fully-electric models by 2030 with annual sales of 5 million vehicles.

This rapid shift to EVs is making sourcing batteries — and the metals used in them — a key competitive battleground for automakers.

In recent months the likes of Honda Motor Co., Ford and Stellantis have teamed with Korean battery makers LG Energy Solution Ltd., SK Innovation Co. and Samsung SDI Co. to invest billions in North American battery plants.

The race has only intensified as the US government pressures automakers to slash their reliance on Chinese batteries and materials — a major constraint given that China is home to the world’s two biggest EV battery makers and is a key source of battery metals such as lithium, cobalt and graphite.

Korean auto and battery makers have lobbied against the US moves, included in the Biden administration’s Inflation Reduction Act.

Teaming with US automakers on battery plants could help Posco Chemical comply with the changes, because it will be supplying the materials directly, not producing them in countries that don’t have a free trade agreement with the US.

Posco Chemical this week completed the expansion of its cathode-active materials plant in the Korean city of Gwangyang.

The plant has an annual capacity of 90,000 tons, making it the biggest in the world with the ability to supply materials for 1 million EVs a year, the company said.

“Most orders for deliveries by 2026 have already been booked,” Chung Daehun, the head of the firm’s energy material business unit, said in an interview.

“We are also looking for a site for a new plant in Europe, which can offer cheap electricity for us.”

The company is seeking to increase production of cathode-active materials to 610,000 tons by 2030 to hold around 20% of the global market.

mining.com

The-future-is-Electric.png

Food for thought on the long and Winding Road to Mining Manono :unsure:

Cheers

Frank :cool:

Reactions: 16 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

CashKing

Regular
Hi all,

Cheers,
Nells
Cheers Nell I’ve always expected the unexpected with AVZ but if Nige is just kicking the can down the road a little
Longer before a great offer comes I’ll be pissed….

No more Fucking around either SELL IT or MINE IT, personally I can’t see us getting dividends as it will be sold… Just a matter of time IMO

GLTAH

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

CashKing

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Spikerama

Regular
Hi all,

Cheers,
Nells

Yes of course Nells. You are right. Let's see what next week bring shall we? And the week after that. And then the week after that too. Oh and then the WEEK AFTER THAT. AND THEN THE NEXT FUCKING WEEK!!! AND THE COCK SUCKING WEEK AFTER THAT PREVIOUS WEEK!!!! OH NO WAIT, HOLD UP, WHATS THAT? IT'S GONNA BE ANOTHER WEEK? YOU"RE SHITTING ME RIGHT? SHOULD WE WAIT JUST ONE MORE WEEK AND SEE WHAT IT BRINGS? On and on it fucking goes. FAAAAARRRKK me dead.

wait another week, you fucking....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Spikerama

Regular
Love this mate. Stick with AVZ and back what the company has to say on ASX Ann’s and ignore the shit or F***k off is my belief. Reposting shit on here and having a negative input on things, what’s the point ? If you don’t believe in what the company does that much. Sell and stop posting shi*
"Sell and stop posting shi..." Are you fucking serious? SELL? Are you sure you are on the right stock page mate?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

John25

Regular
W
Love this mate. Stick with AVZ and back what the company has to say on ASX Ann’s and ignore the shit or F***k off is my belief. Reposting shit on here and having a negative input on things, what’s the point ? If you don’t believe in what the company does that much. Sell and stop posting shi*
welcome to TSE …for a start buddy ….Nells is not a so called mate & Who the fuck are you to tell her to fuck off …Do some thread reading first prick before shooting your fat mouth off .Nells is a valued member of our forum .Also smart arse how do we sell whilst in suspension
1668263950787.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Bray

Regular
Yes of course Nells. You are right. Let's see what next week bring shall we? And the week after that. And then the week after that too. Oh and then the WEEK AFTER THAT. AND THEN THE NEXT FUCKING WEEK!!! AND THE COCK SUCKING WEEK AFTER THAT PREVIOUS WEEK!!!! OH NO WAIT, HOLD UP, WHATS THAT? IT'S GONNA BE ANOTHER WEEK? YOU"RE SHITTING ME RIGHT? SHOULD WE WAIT JUST ONE MORE WEEK AND SEE WHAT IT BRINGS? On and on it fucking goes. FAAAAARRRKK me dead.

wait another week, you fucking....
Reposting cause top comment 😂👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

thorgin

Regular
1635081392337.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
That is the stance the company is taking and thats what you are going to have to accept.

The right stance IMO. Pay one bribe, who comes along next?? Which Minister, which official??

Should cancel the CATH deal this week. Pay them their $20m and send the Chinese packing.

Ship to the US instead.

The Chinese are untrustworthy. Kick their arses out of the project. Ship to the US.

It is a positive to have the cancellation clause in the CATH deal up our sleeves, paying the 20m break fee is a cheap 24%. Cheaper than paying Cong 50m for 15%. I do however like the idea of having CATH involved for their expertise.

And for the love of god people please stop posting pictures of that green dress wearing cunt, I throw up in my mouth every time I see a picture of that bitch.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Flight996

Regular
I bet she's fun at parties.

Attachments

• Portfolio Minister DRC.JPG
    Portfolio Minister DRC.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
The President appoints the Prime Minister not the other way round .
True, but further context is required:

”Under the constitution of the Third Republic, the Prime Minister shares the leadership of the executive branch of government with the President of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The Prime Minister is appointed by the President, hailing from the party or political group that has the majority in the National Assembly.

The Prime Minister has a secondary role in the executive branch. When the Prime Minister is from the same party as the President, the head of the executive is constitutionally the President. However, when there is cohabitation(i.e., when the President is from one party while another party controls the National Assembly) the Prime Minister's importance is enhanced, because the President possesses little power to be exercised without the consent of the Prime Minister.”

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Roon

Regular
Perhaps the silence regarding the IGF report on Cominiere and the MoP is more easily explained then - it was sitting on the PM's desk who has decided to ignore it.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Nellie17

Regular
Love you Nells but so far you've been off the mark some what . The bookies aren't giving you good odds .
Good morning Wombie,

Firstly I luv you too!
I wasn't putting a date of this week or next week for the license, I was saying that after the RS, I left feeling warm and fuzzy and that Nigel and his team seemed to be abreast of everything happening. My main point was that we need to block all the noise and see what this week brings (extension, agm etc).
I believe that we are in good hands and eventually we will all be winners - but when that is, who f..king knows!
Block the noise!

Have a great weekend,
Cheers,
Nells

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Onthefly

Emerged
Jesus fucking christ why is this so fucken hard to comprehend? Whirout that 15 werer fucked. Got me fucked. The other question that I asked was what's going on with the niges 10% stake in ajn : answer Its my business. To wich I said great. Expecting follow up qs from others but guess what none forthcoming.
Completely agree. The biggest issue that needs resolving here is the AJN 10% stake. Nigel needs to address this conflict of interest at the AGM

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom