AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
And do youreally think that AVZ can get all these people (including multi levels of government) around the table at the same time to sign a watertight agreement?

And do you really think that if that occurs, then more shit won't appear.?

AVZ unfortunately needs to wait for FT to work through this crap.
If he ever does.
Maybe there has been a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes Nigel is not going to divulge . All we see is the crap being slung at us from our enemies .

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Imo ft is not going to create any political enemies before next years elections. That being the case its going to be a looooooooooooong suspension unless we do a deal.
And FT is highly likely in Egypt till the 18th, riding camels with the missus.

Oh I forgot, he prolly gives a speech telling everybody that the DRC are the lungs of Africa and if people don't give him money, they will drill some nasty holes in them lungs and will start producing some serious oil and gas from them lungs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Post Sydney RS debrief. This is all I'm allowed to share

1000000913.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

oxxa23

Regular
I were there in Melbourne Roadshow,

after all, my thought is:

if cath just want the proudct, don't care about the percentage of ownership, then just reduce their pecentage to 9%

and if dathomir want 50million more, just pay it. and let this mf go away.

if zijin want that 15%, just give it to them.

then the structure is AVZ 66% Cath 9%, zijin 15% goverment 10%. we still hold 66% with controlling interest.

Please start the project and print money asap. :mad:
So you give away 15% to zijin for nothing.. as opposed to cath who would have paid $150m USD (24% was $240m USD)??? Fair old cost...

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

antimatter

Regular
I were there in Melbourne Roadshow,

after all, my thought is:

if cath just want the proudct, don't care about the percentage of ownership, then just reduce their pecentage to 9%

and if dathomir want 50million more, just pay it. and let this mf go away.

if zijin want that 15%, just give it to them.

then the structure is AVZ 66% Cath 9%, zijin 15% goverment 10%. we still hold 66% with controlling interest.

Please start the project and print money asap. :mad:
1dac40ce685cd11eb53188663e9b60906d0229389ba873b038c365922213e5d7.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

View attachment 21624

I'm calling fake news!!

Everyone seems young, fit, well dressed, wearing expensive adornments and with fancy phones and fat wallet combos with embossed, high quality leather!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

View attachment 21624

And for the record why the fuck does everyone drink beer!!!

Except the token white drinker who I hope is at least warming up for a rose and then a transition to a Red o_O

Just kidding .....white wines are seriously good in Aussie summers with kick arse seafood and spicy Asian ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Except the token white drinker who I hope is at least warming up for a rose and then a transition to a Red o_O

Just kidding .....white wines are seriously good in Aussie summers with kick arse seafood and spicy Asian ;)

Nuts I know why the Sydney shareholders wouldn’t share any photos of the RS questions being asked, but apparently someone did take a few photos

EFA60128-5647-4F94-9666-C71AC17BF165.jpeg
5CC03E02-9E21-4825-8C46-3B55263CCFA0.jpeg
D5146295-11D8-49D8-BB62-7B6A271569D1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

tonster66

Regular
No the BS narrative she's pushing is:
"For the Ministry of Portfolio, representing the interests of the State, the share capital of Dathcom Mining is distributed as follows: AVZ International 60% instead of 75%; Dathomir Mining Resource SARLU: 15% and Cominière: 25 of which 15% sold to Zijing and 5% MMCS."
Yes and this is such as slap in the face and an insult to the DRC legal system. Didn't the court recently decide that they had no jurisdiction regarding the 15% and would need to go to arbitration? She is openly criticizing the judiciary o_O

Reactions: 9 users

oxxa23

Regular

we're finally adding a sauv blanc to the range winenut..... won't entice me much... i'll stick with the shiraz, soon to be grenache or the rose... i already give the chardonnay a wide berth... i don't mind the rose... but, rose weather is also (and more importantly for me) beer weather...

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Since you can't say much, what was the stupidest question asked?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
A few brief things that are really inconsequential for now as ive just got home....but heres a snippet

1. Had a great night...thanks to Nige and the rest of the AVZ team for giving the opportunity to meet shareholders again after a 32 month absence
2. AVZ shareholders are a very mixed bunch from all walks of life...it was awesome to meet and chat to so many new faces and catch up with a few i had met previously
3. Shout out to all the holders who met at Y&J for a chat and a drink before the preso....must have been at least 20-25 lovely people that were all genuine long term large holders. Great bunch of people.
4. Good presentation by Nige.....as others say nothing much you dont already know but some nuanced background to some of the info.....my feeling is progress definitely being made....COVID border restrictions didnt help AVZ in country with team not able to travel
5. Some robust discussion .... i feel Nige as always answers with best intention but not always to the level that i was seeking...i certainly have more questions that i was not given opportunity to ask....and to be fair to Nige he took questions from all over the audience and shared it around....so everyone was given an opportunity to ask what they wanted.....i just had soooo many to ask i felt short changed.....hoping i can follow up on many in coming days.
6. Thanks to Greg the heckler from the back for giving me a hard time when i was putting a few questions up....he made up for it later though and shouted me a beer..... and what happens in the bar afterwards stays in the bar...right guys...you know who you are ;)
7. I have to say that everyone i chatted to tonight were really decent genuine people who want nothing but the best for this company.
8. Lets see where we go in the next few weeks...Tim will tell:unsure:
Do you really feel we'll get a mining licence and be back trading soon

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
Oh here we go 🤦‍♂️. Hope Kiki knows about this nutjob

Yep surprise surprise it gets deleted, Der Giest asks Kiki to follow him so he can DM him.
If anyones on talking terms with Kiki for the love of god warn him about Der and his many personalities.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha

CHB

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Skar

Regular
Since you can't say much, what was the stupidest question asked?
I cant remember the exact wording but it was something like if you got the ML for RD without CDL, would you go mining?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

John25

Regular
I'm calling fake news!!

Everyone seems young, fit, well dressed, wearing expensive adornments and with fancy phones and fat wallet combos with embossed, high quality leather!!! :ROFLMAO:
Nut …dont forget its Sydney …Its Not Auckland or Perth …those from the East are cashed up

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

View attachment 21624
11 glasses on the table. Thanks Retro, clear signal, ML in November.
Oh wait, someone is definitely making hand signals ... but what year do those fingers mean? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking

CashKing

Regular

View attachment 21624
You guys could have at least lined up your drinks into a ✅ or cross, date for ML, smiley face or sad face, fuck anything common 😂

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom