AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I will be the old codger wearing jeans and a white checked shirt with not much hair.

If you see someone similar drinking a lager that's not me - I drink ales

Swing through QVB on your way and pic up a green dress

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
No the BS narrative she's pushing is:
"For the Ministry of Portfolio, representing the interests of the State, the share capital of Dathcom Mining is distributed as follows: AVZ International 60% instead of 75%; Dathomir Mining Resource SARLU: 15% and Cominière: 25 of which 15% sold to Zijing and 5% MMCS."
Well she is clearly breaking the law here by allocating Cominiere 25% to Zijin 15% and MMCS 5% as that leaves Cominiere with 5% which is below the minimum 10% that needs to be returned to DRC. Either she is ignorant of the local mining law or she skipped maths in school.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

mouseflying

Regular
I were there in Melbourne Roadshow,

after all, my thought is:

if cath just want the proudct, don't care about the percentage of ownership, then just reduce their pecentage to 9%

and if dathomir want 50million more, just pay it. and let this mf go away.

if zijin want that 15%, just give it to them.

then the structure is AVZ 66% Cath 9%, zijin 15% goverment 10%. we still hold 66% with controlling interest.

Please start the project and print money asap. :mad:

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Remark

Top 20

if cath just want the proudct, don't care about the percentage of ownership, then just reduce their pecentage to 9%

then the structure is AVZ 66% Cath 9%, zijin 15% goverment 10%. we still hold 66% with controlling interest.

So, in short, give everybody everything?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users

Once AVZ gives them anything, they'll find ways to extort more. If there is to be any settlement between anyone, it should be the responsibility of DRC Govt. IMO

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

CHB

Regular
Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

you are not serious right? its matter of principal and defending your right.

mouseflying

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

mouseflying

Regular
Once AVZ gives them anything, they'll find ways to extort more. If there is to be any settlement between anyone, it should be the responsibility of DRC Govt. IMO
Maybe.
I'm just tired of waiting, and it is really time consuming to dealing with DRC govt :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

At some point I guess someone in the DRC needs to have a little back bone and stand up for whats right? Whats to say they will then fuck off and not just try for more. Giving them anything adds weight to their claim IMO.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

For just 1million shares I promise I will never write or say anything bad about AVZ. Deal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Misfits

Regular
At some point I guess someone in the DRC needs to have a little back bone and stand up for whats right? Whats to say they will then fuck off and not just try for more. Giving them anything adds weight to their claim IMO.

A HC post with a bit more info than previously given

Guggsy

830 Posts.
185​
09/11/22
16:28:53
Post #:
New
The choc chip cookies were a hit last night .

Water was cold .

Didn’t grab a coffee.

Nige spoke well . He’s got all the answers . He’s confident the ML will be SOON with a steady string of announcements to follow soon after . Still have just under 50 mill in the bank .
They are in constant communication with the ASX to which they are happy with AVz response.
As I said NF is confident but he’s also pissed off and will not be giving these dogs a cent ! This will run its course .
AVz have ticked all boxes and jumped through all hoops awaiting final stamp just wading through the upper house corruption.
Yes I believed NF and yes I believe he’s committed.
All that’s left to do is wait and trust in the man we originally gave our trust to .
Nobody ever said the DRC was going to be easy however the rewards will be fruitful, that I’m positive of .

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

LEFOOL

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Good roll up at Cheers bar, a dozen or more of us. We are now in the cone of silence at the RS

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 37 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Keep an eye out for Will and Tommy after the presso! FLASH!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
A HC post with a bit more info than previously given

830 Posts.

09/11/22

16:28:53

Post #:

New

Nice one . That should give the f--k head brigade over on the crapper loose bowels .

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

ptlas

Regular

And do youreally think that AVZ can get all these people (including multi levels of government) around the table at the same time to sign a watertight agreement?

And do you really think that if that occurs, then more shit won't appear.?

AVZ unfortunately needs to wait for FT to work through this crap.
If he ever does.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Onthefm

Regular
And do youreally think that AVZ can get all these people (including multi levels of government) around the table at the same time to sign a watertight agreement?

And do you really think that if that occurs, then more shit won't appear.?

AVZ unfortunately needs to wait for FT to work through this crap.
If he ever does.
Imo ft is not going to create any political enemies before next years elections. That being the case its going to be a looooooooooooong suspension unless we do a deal.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Tysons

Yeah what a wanker 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sounds like he should be giving out blowies instead 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom