AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Can we please stop posting pictures of the Green Bitch face, its too despicable and is affecting my sleep......nightmares.
I am also beginning to hate the colour GREEN.
Earlier photo of her, GREEN dress, GREEN table cloth, GREEN can of drink on table (sprite) ....WTF.
When I was at primary school, they issued us with green writing paper. they said it had a calming effect.
Maybe her hubby is very wild and needs permanent calming, so she can keep her eyes open.

BEISHA

Top 20
vanilla.gif

From the chilla..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

antimatter

Regular
Screenshot_20221109-125626_Twitter.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Chilla

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Fuck me, i found the problem……

The drc government have a National Assembly with 500 seats:

2019 : FCC 341, Lamuka 112, Cap pour le changement 47

These are the seats..the 3 names are alliances. Every alliance got different partys.

The FCC has been negotiating with the newly elected president, Felix Tshisekedi of the opposition, to form a new government.Having the majority in parliament, the FCC also appoints the next prime minister. The fact that the FCC controls the parliament and the provincial governments means that President Tshisekedi's ability to govern is limited.

When the president and the prime minister are in different alliances than this happen:

when the President is from one party while another party controls the National Assembly the Prime Minister's importance is enhanced, because the President possesses little power to be exercised without the consent of the Prime Minister.

And now the clue:

The prime minister appointed the minister’s.

It’s fucking lukonde, he controls the minister not the president. So no wonder nothing happen, the prime minister is in the opposition of the president. The president can’t do anything :eek: that’s the reason why bitch of portfolio can do what she want. That’s the reason why cami monkey under vision of minister of mines can go on. Because lukonde have the power over minister of mines.
This is the reason why the president is traveling around to represent the country.
That system is absolutely bullshit. When lukonde doesn’t work with us we are really fucked. And it doesn’t look like he helps us.

Maybe that’s the reason for the battery alliance, the presidents only chance to do something is to let the world look at them.
Good work on this - it explains a lot.

I get the optimism from AVZ management team but I’m struggling to see how we come out of this mess in the near term.

Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
Pretty solid progress by a company that according the princess bitchface hasnt done anything in 6 years and doesnt even own a shovel:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Didn't they try this same BS 5 months ago ?

Reactions: 3 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

TDITD

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Chilla

Regular
Yup i believe so....just rubbish started by Cominiere and Cong and repeated by princess bitchface when she tries to push the Cominiere case and now also with AJN and Klaus and Cominiere.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Spikerama

Regular
With this tweet, our chance of getting ML by 15 has probably being reduced as the enemies will try to further throw more spanner in the works.
View attachment 21593

They just need to add a "T" to the end of their twitter handle and it will all make sense.

• Haha
Hi LE63, unfortunately its not in the best interest of the company to have some of the nuanced information shared on a public forum like this or the crapper, as it gets copied and pasted by twitter trolls and ends up in places that the company doesnt want it ending up in. The info gathered last night wasnt earth shattering actually or new information, but just a bit of nuanced backgrounding and colouring in of the picture of what the company is dealing with in trying to pursue its legal claims and rights to the ML for the full PR13359 tenements. Nige remains confident and stands firm on the 75% legal ownership and ML for the entire block uncarved and they continue to jump through the hoops. Hope that helps...cheers
Thanks Chill, appreciate the feedback

Reactions: 10 users

TDITD

Top 20
Hey TDITD . Can you tell us if your balls are in or out of the drawer at this present point in time ?
honestly don't know, It was some time ago that I lost all feeling due to the constant drawer slamming during the suspension.
Just got back from my bike ride...

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

cruiser51

Top 20
They have never stopped, but because of the RS's and coming AGM they are trying to derail the RS's + ASM to a certain extent.

Don't forget that the princess and DG of Cominière, both very vocal atm according to these reports, were accused by the DRC IGF of almost giving state property away, with afterwards prepayments funds gone mysteriously missing.
They must think that attack is the best form of defence.

On top of that, we have Simon who wants an opportunistic top up for his fuck up, so does Klaus wants a rinse and repeat for his fuck up and Corrupt Zijin wishes to use the situation to get a foot in the door in an extremely cheap way and push AVZ out of Manono.

I wonder what happens with this team of fraudsters when the ML is issued. :oops::rolleyes:

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

wombat74

Top 20
Unless they take it off us. The narrative they are pushing is that AVZ have done nothing, which gives grounds for them to take it
No the BS narrative she's pushing is:
"For the Ministry of Portfolio, representing the interests of the State, the share capital of Dathcom Mining is distributed as follows: AVZ International 60% instead of 75%; Dathomir Mining Resource SARLU: 15% and Cominière: 25 of which 15% sold to Zijing and 5% MMCS."

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
They have never stopped, but because of the RS's and coming AGM they are trying to derail the RS's + ASM to a certain extent.

Don't forget that the princess and DG of Cominière, both very vocal atm according to these reports, were accused by the DRC IGF of almost giving state property away, with afterwards prepayments funds gone mysteriously missing.
They must think that attack is the best form of defence.

On top of that, we have Simon who wants an opportunistic top up for his fuck up, so does Klaus wants a rinse and repeat for his fuck up and Corrupt Zijin wishes to use the situation to get a foot in the door in an extremely cheap way and push AVZ out of Manono.

I wonder what happens with this team of fraudsters when the ML is issued. :oops::rolleyes:
Unless they illegally evict us from the country these f--kers will have to concede. AVZ, anyway you want to slice it up will have majority stake . In fact 51% . Which = ML .

Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
BE4B3CFA-E2E1-4755-8E69-18E62B1A0152.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I am on the train so will be at Cheers Bar by 4pm. If I am first there I'll grab a table and mark our territory with a Roadshow invite in a plastic sleeve with a pineapple badge attached. See you there

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I will be the old codger wearing jeans and a white checked shirt with not much hair.

If you see someone similar drinking a lager that's not me - I drink ales

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom