AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
This has been a pretty sad state of affairs. Daylight corruption standing in the way of a good project.
I'd love to know what Zijins buyout offer was. I have no doubt in my mind they made a T/O offer and were rejected. Is this going to be dragged through courts for the next 5 years?
If they are so desperate to work with the Chinese then so be it. Sell for $1.50, save everyone the pain. Will be a loss for DRC, longterm loss for us but unless you're immortal, who really has the patience for this.
I'll be at the Sydney show tonight. I guess I can report back but doesn't sound like I will have much to add.

It's Zijin, it wouldn't have even been 50c from the slippery fucks

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

LOCKY82

Regular
One of the biggest reassuring things for me is that Cath are happy to wait and work with us, they don't want the drama of dealing with these other dodgy fucks

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 32 users

oxxa23

Regular
We already know who the “dodgy actors” are don’t we 😉

maja is an idiot... in it for her own lime light now... she should shut the hell up on anything from the RS... literally couldn't wait to get out and tweet

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

wombat74

Top 20
Is the ML available for RD / Sth CDL if we accept ? Obviously not is my guess . Bring on Monday /Tuesday morning . I'm hoping the short suspension extension was not just a reach around to help make the RS go smoothly . A bit of feel good moisturizing before a fisting at the AGM .

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Skar

Regular
This has been a pretty sad state of affairs. Daylight corruption standing in the way of a good project.
I'd love to know what Zijins buyout offer was. I have no doubt in my mind they made a T/O offer and were rejected. Is this going to be dragged through courts for the next 5 years?
If they are so desperate to work with the Chinese then so be it. Sell for $1.50, save everyone the pain. Will be a loss for DRC, longterm loss for us but unless you're immortal, who really has the patience for this.
I'll be at the Sydney show tonight. I guess I can report back but doesn't sound like I will have much to add.
My sentiment is definitely shifting to "cut losses on this one" too, although an ML will probably cure that. If there is not enough support from within DRC and too much infighting and corruption to do business, its just not worth the uncertainty. For what its worth, my number is $2 per share.

I'll be at the Sydney RS tonight too.

Reactions: 15 users

antimatter

Regular
Is the ML available for RD / Sth CDL if we accept ? Obviously not is my guess . Bring on Monday /Tuesday morning . I'm hoping the short suspension extension was not just a reach around to help make the RS go smoothly . A bit of feel good moisturizing before a fisting at the AGM .
Fuck me, I am traumatised not by the last 6 months suspension but by this graphical description from Wombie.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Chilla

Regular
Hi Chilla. Im on this thread probably as much as anyone, usually just in the background but I follow the threads religiously. Prior to today you have been very vocal about your thoughts which is to be encouraged. Today not so much. Whatever happens at these roadshows there is some drug being slipped in to the snacks that makes people go very quiet !!! As is to be expected I guess. One question I do have, no doubt you asked about 13359. Is there anything you can comment on regarding the northern tenement? Can you maybe comment on whether you have negative sentiment??
Hi LE63, unfortunately its not in the best interest of the company to have some of the nuanced information shared on a public forum like this or the crapper, as it gets copied and pasted by twitter trolls and ends up in places that the company doesnt want it ending up in. The info gathered last night wasnt earth shattering actually or new information, but just a bit of nuanced backgrounding and colouring in of the picture of what the company is dealing with in trying to pursue its legal claims and rights to the ML for the full PR13359 tenements. Nige remains confident and stands firm on the 75% legal ownership and ML for the entire block uncarved and they continue to jump through the hoops. Hope that helps...cheers

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Bray

Regular
I’m getting the feeling that Nigel is full of shit and you are all too easily smoothed over

Secret squirrel business ain’t nothing but smoke and mirrors

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
No one has left the RS in the fetal position shitting pineapples no matter how angry they were heading in, read in to that what you will people.

It could be much worse and the calmer heads appear to be prevailing here.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Onthefly

Emerged
I'm pretty sure you nailed it right there. Seems a little weird that Nigel was able to put a date to the ML in the Perth RS.
No other explanation seems to makes sense IMO.

Hi LE63, unfortunately its not in the best interest of the company to have some of the nuanced information shared on a public forum like this or the crapper, as it gets copied and pasted by twitter trolls and ends up in places that the company doesnt want it ending up in. The info gathered last night wasnt earth shattering actually or new information, but just a bit of nuanced backgrounding and colouring in of the picture of what the company is dealing with in trying to pursue its legal claims and rights to the ML for the full PR13359 tenements. Nige remains confident and stands firm on the 75% legal ownership and ML for the entire block uncarved and they continue to jump through the hoops. Hope that helps...cheers
Thanks for the update Chilla, did you ask Nigel about his stake in AJN? The other shit from ZJ / Dathomir I can understand...But Nigel remaining invested in AJN remains the elephant in the room IMO

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

antimatter

Regular
With this tweet, our chance of getting ML by 15 has probably being reduced as the enemies will try to further throw more spanner in the works.
Screenshot_20221109-094452_Twitter.jpg

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

hedrox

Regular
Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 9.52.24 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
I’m getting the feeling that Nigel is full of shit and you are all too easily smoothed over

Secret squirrel business ain’t nothing but smoke and mirrors
Hi Bray. We are all frustrated or totally pissed off. But for me, & maybe many others who attended the RS's, I remembered that 1) Nigel is working his arse off for this project (only 3 weeks home in the last 6 months), & 2) Nigel & "team" 's efforts are our best chance of getting the ML ... for the good of DRC people and us shareholders. Br Sparrowhawk

Reactions: 25 users

LOCKY82

Regular
As extremely frustrating as thIs all is, some people need to settle down man! Getting angry because of all the shit being thrown at us or being in suspension doesn't help anyone, and being angry and blaming it on the company (of which we are part of) is probably the most unhelpful thing you could be doing and pretty dumb to be honest. People that want us to fail read these threads and they'll be thoroughly enjoying watching you panic and have a go at BOD.
Some very clever people are going to these roadshows, that honesty probably know a great deal more about investing than a lot of us, and they came away less perplexed and angry and with more understanding than when they went in, take that as a fucking good sign. The DRC has always been up to its eyeballs in corruption but management has African experience and i have faith in them. How about back your bloody company and support your BOD's!?

IMO

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Azzler

Top 20
Reactions: 5 users

hedrox

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

hedrox

Regular
this article is 6 month old....but shows green dressed bitch face got plenty of enemies...and she knows that.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Chilla

Regular
Thanks for the update Chilla, did you ask Nigel about his stake in AJN? The other shit from ZJ / Dathomir I can understand...But Nigel remaining invested in AJN remains the elephant in the room IMO
Hi OTF.... I have pages of questions....i only got through less than half a page before i was shutdown by Nige and some other shareholders. Which was fair enough as Nige wanted to give everyone a chance to ask questions and they were flowing non stop for a few hours. There would have been 50-60 shareholders there approximately. I didnt see the spy with the camera as i was towards the front and looking forward and not really back behind me. The meeting went over time and Nige said they had commitments elsewhere and had to leave so there was only about 15min of mingling time before the team left. So whilst i did not get to ask Nige myself about AJN and his shareholding.....someone else raised it and i wasnt fully satisfied with the response given and to me it is still an issue and i will be discussing it further with others. cheers

• Thinking
Reactions: 21 users
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

wombat74

Top 20
This is what happens when you don't flush
Hey TDITD . Can you tell us if your balls are in or out of the drawer at this present point in time ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom