AVZ Discussion 2022

CashKing

Regular
Ffs
Thank you for your those very kind words my Friend :)

View attachment 21568

It was a pleasure to meet another long suffering shareholder or two for the first time tonight (y)

View attachment 21566

What can i say about the RS - Not much atm, I'm Tired and need to go :sleep:

But the Chocolate Chip Cookies were Delicious :love:

View attachment 21570

Food for thought :unsure:

Cookies 🍪

Frank :censored:
Thank you for your those very kind words my Friend :)

View attachment 21568

It was a pleasure to meet another long suffering shareholder or two for the first time tonight (y)

View attachment 21566

What can i say about the RS - Not much atm, I'm Tired and need to go :sleep:

But the Chocolate Chip Cookies were Delicious :love:

View attachment 21570

Food for thought :unsure:

Cookies 🍪

Frank :censored:
FFS FRANK , Ok let’s say how many more Kms can the old gal do ?

Like a weekish or has she got a few years in her 😱 Please send smoke signals

GLTAH

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Onthefm

Regular
Y
Well there you have it

Pretty much overall we don't have any more of a fucking clue than we did prior to any of these roadshows

I for one am really questioning WTF these roadshows are for????

I don't think Nige is a wizard at all...

I think he's a drug dealer 'cause whatever shit he's providing seems to make everyone just kick back, relax and think everything's fine........and then slip into a fucking cone of silence

Seriously haven't heard one thing we didn't already know and everything we know so far has amounted to absolutely fucking nothing

No ML (ummm...big fucking Elephant in the room dudes....fucking HUUUUUGE)

No progress or support despite constant claims of discussions at the highest level of Govt in the DRC

FT hasn't said a fucking word.....a fucking word.....a SINGLE FUCKING WORD in support or defence or affirmation of the situation we face with the ML not being issued or the reasons behind HIS government's inability to manage simple due legal process....his fucking hot air comments while globe trotting have added more to global warming than you can poke a burning fucking stick at

We ALL fucking know Princess Bitchface in the Green Dress of Death is blocking us and apparently working against AVZ with a big fucking brown handbag stuffed with Chinese and Klaus's cash

We ALL fucking know Mupande is sitting in a position he still shouldn't be in and for some reason "no-one"......and I mean "no-one" seems to have the fucking political capacity to remove his fucking corrupt arse from that role ...GO FIGURE!!

How many bullshit nothing roadshows until the AGM???

It's well and fucking truly beyond a joke now
Your paragraph starting with "seriously" basically somes up the rs. And you didn't have to sit through it. So your well in front of cheers.

Reactions: 5 users

Chilla

Regular
Yes.
I can also confirm that most Melbourne shareholders are pretty old and not very good looking. ;)
Until 4 May 2022 i will have you know i looked young, handsome and had a full head of brown hair.........unfortunately none of that is no longer accurate:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

John25

Regular
Well there you have it

Pretty much overall we don't have any more of a fucking clue than we did prior to any of these roadshows

I for one am really questioning WTF these roadshows are for????

I don't think Nige is a wizard at all...

I think he's a drug dealer 'cause whatever shit he's providing seems to make everyone just kick back, relax and think everything's fine........and then slip into a fucking cone of silence

Seriously haven't heard one thing we didn't already know and everything we know so far has amounted to absolutely fucking nothing

No ML (ummm...big fucking Elephant in the room dudes....fucking HUUUUUGE)

No progress or support despite constant claims of discussions at the highest level of Govt in the DRC

FT hasn't said a fucking word.....a fucking word.....a SINGLE FUCKING WORD in support or defence or affirmation of the situation we face with the ML not being issued or the reasons behind HIS government's inability to manage simple due legal process....his fucking hot air comments while globe trotting have added more to global warming than you can poke a burning fucking stick at

We ALL fucking know Princess Bitchface in the Green Dress of Death is blocking us and apparently working against AVZ with a big fucking brown handbag stuffed with Chinese and Klaus's cash

We ALL fucking know Mupande is sitting in a position he still shouldn't be in and for some reason "no-one"......and I mean "no-one" seems to have the fucking political capacity to remove his fucking corrupt arse from that role ...GO FIGURE!!

How many bullshit nothing roadshows until the AGM???

It's well and fucking truly beyond a joke now
Nut …An ideal Xmas pressie
1667915995227.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

The Fox

Regular
Thanks for yours and everyone else's feedback. Your line: he can't say much.
. . sums it up for me. This was always going to be the problem with these roadshows. IMO, it was naive and simply impossible to think you could keep all parties happy without having the ML pre roadshows. So what is the point of these RS's just before the AGM? Excuse my cynicism but as others like @Chilla have alluded to, we probs all need to stock up on some lube.
A few brief things that are really inconsequential for now as ive just got home....but heres a snippet

1. Had a great night...thanks to Nige and the rest of the AVZ team for giving the opportunity to meet shareholders again after a 32 month absence
2. AVZ shareholders are a very mixed bunch from all walks of life...it was awesome to meet and chat to so many new faces and catch up with a few i had met previously
3. Shout out to all the holders who met at Y&J for a chat and a drink before the preso....must have been at least 20-25 lovely people that were all genuine long term large holders. Great bunch of people.
4. Good presentation by Nige.....as others say nothing much you dont already know but some nuanced background to some of the info.....my feeling is progress definitely being made....COVID border restrictions didnt help AVZ in country with team not able to travel
5. Some robust discussion .... i feel Nige as always answers with best intention but not always to the level that i was seeking...i certainly have more questions that i was not given opportunity to ask....and to be fair to Nige he took questions from all over the audience and shared it around....so everyone was given an opportunity to ask what they wanted.....i just had soooo many to ask i felt short changed.....hoping i can follow up on many in coming days.
6. Thanks to Greg the heckler from the back for giving me a hard time when i was putting a few questions up....he made up for it later though and shouted me a beer..... and what happens in the bar afterwards stays in the bar...right guys...you know who you are ;)
7. I have to say that everyone i chatted to tonight were really decent genuine people who want nothing but the best for this company.
8. Lets see where we go in the next few weeks...Tim will tell:unsure:
1667916926450.gif

But thanks anyway 🦊

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Chilla

Regular
Reactions: 7 users

LOCKY82

Regular

Desperation is a stinky cologne 💩 🤭
They've been churning some horse shit out every day pretty much now, and it makes me think we might actually be very close now.

Vandalism
Unhappy locals
Zijin
Ajn
Princess BitchyMccuntyface

Is it all a desperate last attempt 🤔 🤞💪
Go AVZ BOY GO!

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users

Bin59

Regular
A more detailed article of what’s happening in DRC while we sit and wait for things to get sorted in our favour :

Adèle Kayinda satisfies her interlocutors on the lithium file in Greater Katanga​

Adele-1.jpg

Two caucuses of deputies from Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami exchanged with the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio,

Adèle Kanyinda yesterday Monday, November 07 in the meeting room of the said ministry. On the menu of these interviews is the file of both the lithium operation and the factory to manufacture the batteries using this ore. The boss of the Portfolio was all eyes, ears to respond to the concerns of the elected officials of Greater Katanga. Who returned very satisfied at the end of this meeting, according to Emmanuel Nyembo Kahumba, spokesman for the deputies.

For the president of the Grand caucus of all four provinces, the populations of the Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami provinces want to see clearly on the issue of lithium ore whose exploitation will lead to the manufacture of batteries that will be used for electric cars.

Lithium is found in the territories of Moba, Manono, Nyunzu, Kongolo, Mitwaba, Malemba and Bukama, the head of the delegation of these four Caucuses listed.
"In Manono and Malemba, there is already an on-site farm. If we rose as one person, it was because our populations spoke, reacted to what the Minister of Industry told the opinion that the government laid the first stone in the Sakania territory for the lithium extraction industry, "said the president of the Grand Caucus of all four provinces.
The populations of these two provinces reacted by hoping that the production chain be established in northern Katanga, believing that southern Katanga has been sufficiently industrialized.

AVZ COMPANY

In addition, representatives of the populations of Greater Katanga mentioned the presence of the AVZ company, which has already completed its feasibility study and that it is in the process of transforming its research permit into an operating permit and that it would even be in possession of its operating permit.

In addition, the national deputies from Greater Katangala also told Minister Adèle that the Ministry of Mines service received a letter of opposition from the Cominière company not to transform the expolitation permit because the Cominière, who is the representative of the State in this part, found that the AVZ company included the Mpianamuanga dam. Also, in the session, the deputies asked her to remove this dam that does not belong to her.

The Caucus of the deputies of Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami wondered why the government rushed to lay the foundation stone of the battery manufacturing plant.
As for this dam, the elected officials of Greater Katanga have noted, its current pitiful state requires several years to rehabilitate it.

THE COMINARY FOUND IN A PITIOUS STATE

In her response, the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio, who followed very carefully the concerns of the populations of these two provinces through the voice of their representatives, was very concrete, responding point by point to their concerns. She said she found, on her arrival at this ministry, a Cominière company in a deplorable state. So he had to start by organizing it. And today, she has signed several partnership contracts with several companies.

As for the AVZ, the boss of state companies has painted a dark picture of it. It is a society created in confusion and confusion maintained purposely, according to Adèle Kayinda. She did not mince words to show her interlocutors her nebulous character, sometimes calling herself AVZ Mineral, sometimes AVZ International. What is the action that AVZ has already carried out in Manono? Does she even have a spade? She wondered, believing that she does not know how to go to a fuzzy partner. A company that has no background in mining. Because of the presence of this company, the Cominière is deprived of its rights that the boss of state companies has committed to return to it.

AVS INTERNATIONAL IN PROCESS AGAINST DATHOMIR SARLU

And according to a press release from the Ministry of the Portfolio, AVZ International PTV LTD had legal disputes with Dathomir Sarlu. At the heart of this dispute, two share sales contracts reached in June 2019 and August 2020 AVZ International acquired 15% of Dathcom Mining shares held by Dathomir Mining Resources Sarlu at a price of $21 million. But, towards the end of the year 202, a stock market announcement by AVZ revealed an agreement to sell its own 24% shares in Dathcom Mining SA to Cath Energy at a price of $240 million.

Faced with this strong disproportion between the two prices, Dathomir asked, by his letter of December 31, 2020, to evaluate his 15% of shares in order to protect himself from possible risks of injury and even major tax adjustments. However, AVZ's refusal led to the termination of contracts on May 14, 2021.

But with the help of fraud, the CEO of Dathcom obtained from the main clerk of the Single Business Creation Desk, Lubumbashi branch, a certificate of shares and a register of partners of Dathcom Mining SA dated August 31 and September 1, 2021, according to which AVZ International became the holder of 75% of Dathcom Mining shares, i.e. the 15% of Dathom

A VERY COMMITTED PLEA

Katanga.jpg

Quoted by Dathomir Mining Resources SARLU before the TGI/Lubumbashi, the CEO of Dathcom Mining SA, the Chief Registrar of the Single Business Creation Desk and the civilly responsible Dathcom Mining were sentenced respectively to 3 years of main criminal servitude firm, 1 year of suspended SPP and $50 million as DI.

For the Ministry of Portfolio, representing the interests of the State, the share capital of Dathcom Mining is distributed as follows: AVZ International 60% instead of 75%; Dathomir Mining Resource SARLU: 15% and Cominière: 25 of which 15% sold to Zijing and 5% MMCS.

Adèle Kayinda reassured her interlocutors that her ministry has taken the decision to take over and work with them to support the Cominière. She felt a very committed plea among her interlocutors in favor of those they represent, that is, the populations.

Regarding the issue of laying the first stone in Sakania; she promised to consult with her colleagues in Industry and Mines.

It should be noted that this meeting of deputies from Greater Katanga comes after the meeting with the Minister of Industry.

Kléber KUNGU

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Doc

Master of Quan
A more detailed article of what’s happening in DRC while we sit and wait for things to get sorted in our favour :

Adèle Kayinda satisfies her interlocutors on the lithium file in Greater Katanga​

Adele-1.jpg

Two caucuses of deputies from Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami exchanged with the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio,

Adèle Kanyinda yesterday Monday, November 07 in the meeting room of the said ministry. On the menu of these interviews is the file of both the lithium operation and the factory to manufacture the batteries using this ore. The boss of the Portfolio was all eyes, ears to respond to the concerns of the elected officials of Greater Katanga. Who returned very satisfied at the end of this meeting, according to Emmanuel Nyembo Kahumba, spokesman for the deputies.

For the president of the Grand caucus of all four provinces, the populations of the Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami provinces want to see clearly on the issue of lithium ore whose exploitation will lead to the manufacture of batteries that will be used for electric cars.

Lithium is found in the territories of Moba, Manono, Nyunzu, Kongolo, Mitwaba, Malemba and Bukama, the head of the delegation of these four Caucuses listed.
"In Manono and Malemba, there is already an on-site farm. If we rose as one person, it was because our populations spoke, reacted to what the Minister of Industry told the opinion that the government laid the first stone in the Sakania territory for the lithium extraction industry, "said the president of the Grand Caucus of all four provinces.
The populations of these two provinces reacted by hoping that the production chain be established in northern Katanga, believing that southern Katanga has been sufficiently industrialized.

AVZ COMPANY

In addition, representatives of the populations of Greater Katanga mentioned the presence of the AVZ company, which has already completed its feasibility study and that it is in the process of transforming its research permit into an operating permit and that it would even be in possession of its operating permit.

In addition, the national deputies from Greater Katangala also told Minister Adèle that the Ministry of Mines service received a letter of opposition from the Cominière company not to transform the expolitation permit because the Cominière, who is the representative of the State in this part, found that the AVZ company included the Mpianamuanga dam. Also, in the session, the deputies asked her to remove this dam that does not belong to her.

The Caucus of the deputies of Tanganyika and Haut-Lomami wondered why the government rushed to lay the foundation stone of the battery manufacturing plant.
As for this dam, the elected officials of Greater Katanga have noted, its current pitiful state requires several years to rehabilitate it.

THE COMINARY FOUND IN A PITIOUS STATE

In her response, the Minister of State, Minister of the Portfolio, who followed very carefully the concerns of the populations of these two provinces through the voice of their representatives, was very concrete, responding point by point to their concerns. She said she found, on her arrival at this ministry, a Cominière company in a deplorable state. So he had to start by organizing it. And today, she has signed several partnership contracts with several companies.

As for the AVZ, the boss of state companies has painted a dark picture of it. It is a society created in confusion and confusion maintained purposely, according to Adèle Kayinda. She did not mince words to show her interlocutors her nebulous character, sometimes calling herself AVZ Mineral, sometimes AVZ International. What is the action that AVZ has already carried out in Manono? Does she even have a spade? She wondered, believing that she does not know how to go to a fuzzy partner. A company that has no background in mining. Because of the presence of this company, the Cominière is deprived of its rights that the boss of state companies has committed to return to it.

AVS INTERNATIONAL IN PROCESS AGAINST DATHOMIR SARLU

And according to a press release from the Ministry of the Portfolio, AVZ International PTV LTD had legal disputes with Dathomir Sarlu. At the heart of this dispute, two share sales contracts reached in June 2019 and August 2020 AVZ International acquired 15% of Dathcom Mining shares held by Dathomir Mining Resources Sarlu at a price of $21 million. But, towards the end of the year 202, a stock market announcement by AVZ revealed an agreement to sell its own 24% shares in Dathcom Mining SA to Cath Energy at a price of $240 million.

Faced with this strong disproportion between the two prices, Dathomir asked, by his letter of December 31, 2020, to evaluate his 15% of shares in order to protect himself from possible risks of injury and even major tax adjustments. However, AVZ's refusal led to the termination of contracts on May 14, 2021.

But with the help of fraud, the CEO of Dathcom obtained from the main clerk of the Single Business Creation Desk, Lubumbashi branch, a certificate of shares and a register of partners of Dathcom Mining SA dated August 31 and September 1, 2021, according to which AVZ International became the holder of 75% of Dathcom Mining shares, i.e. the 15% of Dathom

A VERY COMMITTED PLEA

Katanga.jpg

Quoted by Dathomir Mining Resources SARLU before the TGI/Lubumbashi, the CEO of Dathcom Mining SA, the Chief Registrar of the Single Business Creation Desk and the civilly responsible Dathcom Mining were sentenced respectively to 3 years of main criminal servitude firm, 1 year of suspended SPP and $50 million as DI.

For the Ministry of Portfolio, representing the interests of the State, the share capital of Dathcom Mining is distributed as follows: AVZ International 60% instead of 75%; Dathomir Mining Resource SARLU: 15% and Cominière: 25 of which 15% sold to Zijing and 5% MMCS.

Adèle Kayinda reassured her interlocutors that her ministry has taken the decision to take over and work with them to support the Cominière. She felt a very committed plea among her interlocutors in favor of those they represent, that is, the populations.

Regarding the issue of laying the first stone in Sakania; she promised to consult with her colleagues in Industry and Mines.

It should be noted that this meeting of deputies from Greater Katanga comes after the meeting with the Minister of Industry.

Kléber KUNGU
The silence from AVZ when these articles come out is frustrating. Roadshows or not.
Here we have Minister of Mines being directly quoted saying AVZ don’t have what they think they have and yet we won’t see a response from AVZ.
Article also mentions the court case where I’m guessing the references is Graeme copping 3 years in the bin yet no announcement.
Who the fuck knows who to believe.

Is AVZ being told to just remain silent by someone on the ground in DRC? Should they seek a second opinion on that?

All ramblings of a frustrated shareholder.

Edit: They acknowledging Zijin have 15% still ffs!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

TDITD

Top 20
Noise increased substantially since the roadshows 🤔

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

tonster66

Regular
Unless they take it off us. The narrative they are pushing is that AVZ have done nothing, which gives grounds for them to take it

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Charbella

Regular
Yes, the devil is in the detail…they now make us look like the bad man to give them the right to take it away. Maybe that’s why nigel said in a rs: they will find another manono. Maybe he understand that we are in a situation where we have absolutely no power. I begin to question myself if we ever had a chance to get a mining license after they known how important that section is. They can say every time to nigel you are close without being close, amd he doesn’t know it really. God damn we should really talk about a TO, even is it cheap to rescue our people when we have no other possibility :-( i think mm can’t help us when the president have limited power. And would lukonde on our side he had stop that shit. Maybe lukonde get payment by the chinese? That are only my thoughts, in the end i don’t know what’s really going on, i don’t have a chance to talk to lukonde.
You have lost the plot mate. If Nigel felt like it was a lost battle, he would have left the company by now. Just for your reference, Nigel has been working relentlessly for the last 6 months in the DRC on ground and only managed to spend 3 weeks with his family. Give the man some credit!

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

tonster66

Regular
Unless they take it off us. The narrative they are pushing is that AVZ have done nothing, which gives grounds for them to take it
I say this but they would have to prove it and I don't think they can. We were issued a ministerial decree which in itself is evidence of the fact that AVZ has done what is required for a license to be issued.

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Face Palm GIF

Dumb and Dummer right here lol

Screenshot_20221109_075232_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Wow
  • Thinking

Flight996

Regular
Hi Schusselfussel

Great find, and enlightenment.

So, Felix Tshisekedi's role as president seems mostly ceremonial, which explains why he seems to spend his time eating caviar and catwalking the international stage, rather than managing domestic duties.

Interestingly, Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde Kyenge is from the Katanga Province, which implies a significant powerbase, influence and probably personal interest in the whole area including Manono.

That puts a different perspective on the Manono shitshow, and explains a lot about what's happening and not happening.

Cheers
F

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Bin59

Regular

1667941276905.jpeg

DRC: THE IGF, ITS EXPLOSIVE REPORT ON MANAGEMENT...

Image Post

• POLICY

• DRC: THE IGF, ITS EXPLOSIVE REPORT ON THE MANAGEMENT OF GÉCAMINES

• 04/06/22 AT 16:42:44
  • 670 |
  • BY AFRIWAVE

It is a real time bomb that constitutes the Summary of the Control Report of the General Inspectorate of Finance (IGF) on the management of the General of Quarries and Mines (Gécamines), the largest mining company and pillar of the country's economy since independence.

Dated May 31, 2022, this 9-page document dontafriwave.comobtained a copy; traces a series of unforgivable irregularities that led to the loss of several hundred million US dollars at the expense of the country.

Long and very long led by Albert Yuma Mulimbi first as Director General (DG) then President of the Board of Directors (PCA) under Joseph Kabila of whom he remains one of the relatives, the management of Gécamines has still not been as "orthodox" as claimed. The extensive audit launched of management over the period 2010-2020 proved this on purpose.

Started in September 2021 when the President of the Republic Félix Tshisekedi, a few months rather was suffering from his desire to renegotiate the mining contracts signed during the two terms of his predecessor, Joseph Kabila; one could not expect a surprise. Moreover, the current Head of State would like a more comprehensive review of the entire mining sector to also be carried out.

In addition to the lack of generalized control, the synthesis of the Control Report of the General Inspectorate of Finance on the management of Gécamines targets in particular the conditions of sale or sale of Gécamines' mining assets for the benefit of private actors and, above all, the financial performance of a company regularly accused by NGOs of "selling Congolese minerals".

Some key figures
  • The turnover achieved by Gécamines partners between 2012-2020 was US$35 billion, Gécamines received only $564 million in terms of royalties.
  • Of Gécamines' advances to the state of the order of US$591 million, US$413 million is untraceable.
  • Of the $175 million doorstep of the Chinese contract, all $175 million remains untraceable.
  • Of total revenues of $1.9 billion, only $57 million was used for the Gécamines production tool.
  • While the legal debt was $44 million in 2020, Gécamines paid $97 million for lawyers' fees between 2016 and 2020.
  • La Gécamines sold its houses 1 bedroom + living room for $500, 2 bedrooms + living room for $750, 3 bedrooms for $1,000 and 4 bedrooms for $1500. In addition, 20% commissions were paid to a real estate agency.
  • In 1996, Gécamines held 45% of shares in the TFM (the largest copper mine), they were reduced to 17.5% in 2005.
  • In 2000, Gécamines had reserves of 35.3 million tons of Copper and 3 million tons of cobalt. In 2021, it has only 9.3 million copper and 1.4 million cobalt available.

As a bonus on board, we realize how much the country and its large and small companies have been bled by the predation regimes of the Alliance of Democratic Forces for the Liberation of the Congo (AFDL) and its heirs of the People's Party for Reconstruction and Democracy (PPRD) under the Kabila Laurent-Désiré and Joseph.

Because even if under Mobutu, things had not gone so far, under the Kabila; corruption and embezzlement of public funds reached their peak.

A second lesson, this explosive document makes it possible to understand how some political leaders of the time behaved like mercenaries by looting the country for their personal benefit and that of their families.

This also explains the rearguard fight they are trying to wage today to escape all sanctions, including the legal proceedings that are imposed on them.

a credible source contacted parafriwave.com confirms that "IGF investigations will continue until the end and that all those involved from far or near will be held accountable to the courts".

Attachments

• 1667937720682.jpeg
    1667937720682.jpeg
    469.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Charbella

Regular
Ehm…i give him more than a credit. You understand me wrong, i don’t say anything against nigel. Its the fucking drc. Nigel have no fault. That system is bullshit. And i repeat it. That are only some thought’s! I can’t know what really is going on behind the scenes. But i understand now…when the drc want to fuck us…nobody can do anything against it. And you can’t say that this is not true. The president could be the honest man on earth with a lot love in his heart, when the other government gives a fuck he have not the chance to change something. That makes me really sad. I promise my biggest wish is that everything is going good, for us and the honest people of the drc!
Power is already shifting. President Tshisekedi can change things and make ML happen.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Top Bottom