AVZ Discussion 2022

LEFOOL

Regular
Difference of opinion doesn't equate to irrationality. We can block whomever we choose to. Why should she delete her tweet?
As a suspected very major shareholder, I would hope she would speak up about the things she is concerned about at the RS.
well since we're back talking about her, sorry mate but what do you mean by 'very major shareholder' ?
the number of shares one owns or the amount of $ put into AVZ ? I vaguely guess she has peanuts compared to other long term SH, and the fact that she put her house deposit on AVZ doesn't give her the right to act like she does, IMO ofcourse. We are all in this together, weither you have 50k shares or 10M.

PS: you would assume everyone at these RS have more than 800k shares, let me assure you its not true.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

Flexi

Regular
Just got home from Melb RS and the best part of the evening was meeting Frank and Chilli in person.
I thanked Frank for his brilliant research which he shares with us.
Chilli performed as expected by asking the hard questions.
My take, nothing new that I did not already know based on filtering information posted on TSE and applying common sense.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 49 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Just got home from Melb RS and the best part of the evening was meeting Frank and Chilli in person.
My take, nothing new that I did not already know based on filtering information posted on TSE and applying common sense.
How did Mala perform - did she give Nige both barrels?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

LEFOOL

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
well since we're back talking about her, sorry mate but what do you mean by 'very major shareholder' ?
the number of shares one owns or the amount of $ put into AVZ ? I vaguely guess she has peanuts compared to other long term SH, and the fact that she put her house deposit on AVZ doesn't give her the right to act like she does, IMO ofcourse. We are all in this together, weither you have 50k shares or 10M.

PS: you would assume everyone at these RS have more than 800k shares, let me assure you its not true.
All I know is that the airwaves have become eerily quiet on all platforms and our heavy hitters are keeping powder dry now. Can we expect any feedback from Tonight's RS? And what time? Cheers all.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Flexi

Regular
I sat in arms reach of her. had a brief chat with her regarding who is who and came across as a nice person. No shotgun was used.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Hemicuda

Regular

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Met Frank and Chilli also and agree that there was nothing new disclosed that hasn’t already been disclosed before on this forum. Can confirm that Chilli had some really robust questions back to Nigel and co. My take is not to believe all the BS out on social media and ‘keep the faith’

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Azzler

Top 20
I sat in arms reach of her. had a brief chat with her regarding who is who and came across as a nice person. No shotgun was used.
Yeah she sounds like a decent intelligent person, on here and on twitter.
Like she wouldn't post on here making fun of someone who lost hundreds of thousands of dollars. You'd have to be a real piece of shit to sink the boot in after they already went through something that awful...
Wouldn't even piss on someone that shitty.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users
Yeah she sounds like a decent intelligent person, on here and on twitter.
Like she wouldn't post on here making fun of someone who lost hundreds of thousands of dollars. You'd have to be a real piece of shit to sink the boot in after they already went through something that awful...
Wouldn't even piss on someone that shitty.
Can confirm she is very intelligent and switched on. Big supporter of AVZ - very challenging questions but well balanced

Reactions: 28 users

Rediah

Regular
Did NF shrug, nod, and smirked much ? Asking for Sydney friends.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
Did NF shrug, nod, and smirked much ? Asking for Sydney friends.
Yes.
I can also confirm that most Melbourne shareholders are pretty old and not very good looking. ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26 users
On way home form Melb RS, train. Understandably underwhelmed, no new info except some nuanced answers from Nige giving a bit more clarity. He can’t say much because too much openness at Perth got back to DRC & was not well received. Overall I am positive but I know those trying to take Manono project from us will try everything. Hoping for more info by AGM. Sorry that’s all I got to say.
P.S. my 1st RS. Was great to meet other holders.
GTG. Sparrowhawk.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Onthefm

Regular
On way home form Melb RS, train. Understandably underwhelmed, no new info except some nuanced answers from Nige giving a bit more clarity. He can’t say much because too much openness at Perth got back to DRC & was not well received. Overall I am positive but I know those trying to take Manono project from us will try everything. Hoping for more info by AGM. Sorry that’s all I got to say.
GTG. Sparrowhawk.
Underwhelmed at best. Sorry just my take. Anyhow 3 hour drive home no travelers. Jesus

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
GTG. Sparrowhawk.
P.S. There was at least one obvious spy in attendance. You can't be discrete when you are eavesdropping around & taking pics of Mgmt.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users
Underwhelmed at best. Sorry just my take. Anyhow 3 hour drive home no travelers. Jesus
Safe travels. Was good to meet you.

Azzler

Top 20
P.S. There was at least one obvious spy in attendance. You can't be discrete when you are eavesdropping around & taking pics of Mgmt.
I like it, makes me feel like I'm a little bit connected to some big industrial espionage drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

JasonM

Regular
I attended the rs tonight. overall I thought it was positive. it was certainly a more guarded session due to the earlier roadshows. my takeaway is that I think nige generally believes the ml is close. having said that though I do think avz have been outplayed and there are potentially more twists and turns in this saga. first step is getting that ML and until they do I'll continue to be restless. we're on a good thing with manono that should deliver for many years, hopefully nige and the team finally brings the ML home. I did go up to afterwards and say thanks, its good to remember we're all on this journey together.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 42 users
Top Bottom