AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Underwhelmed at best. Sorry just my take. Anyhow 3 hour drive home no travelers. Jesus

Didn't want to go to the Crown for round 2?

Looking forward to the report from Chilla, I hope he pressed Nige on the conflict of interest with that shriveled nut sack of a head Klaus

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
P.S. There was at least one obvious spy in attendance. You can't be discrete when you are eavesdropping around & taking pics of Mgmt.
Well I missed the spy, unless it was the guy in the black suit with the camera 🎥. Anyway I came away feeling more settled than when I went in. It would pay to shut off from social media for awhile while this stuff progresses. That shit will do your head in. That’s the narrative of the shorts and If you engage you just feed their fire and add to the shit storm that makes other people lose their shit. There were some hard questions tonight from the SH’s and some quick dry humour replies from Nigel that had us all break the ice with some much needed laughter. Everyone was given the chance to ask questions, for around an hour or so. That’s a lot of question time, more than enough for people to voice their concerns and even ask the same question a few different ways. I wasn’t underwhelmed, nor overwhelmed but I’m behind Nigel and the team to get the work done. Of that I am most confident.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

Samus

Top 20
Well I missed the spy, unless it was the guy in the black suit with the camera 🎥. Anyway I came away feeling more settled than when I went in. It would pay to shut off from social media for awhile while this stuff progresses. That shit will do your head in. That’s the narrative of the shorts and If you engage you just feed their fire and add to the shit storm that makes other people lose their shit. There were some hard questions tonight from the SH’s and some quick dry humour replies from Nigel that had us all break the ice with some much needed laughter. Everyone was given the chance to ask questions, for around an hour or so. That’s a lot of question time, more than enough for people to voice their concerns and even ask the same question a few different ways. I wasn’t underwhelmed, nor overwhelmed but I’m behind Nigel and the team to get the work done. Of that I am most confident.
Good summary Tunedin, honestly I came away with similar sentiments. I'd only add that shareholders here with their finger on the pulse already have a pretty good idea what's really going on regardless of attending a roadshow or not.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

The Fox

Regular
So if I am interpreting this correctly is she condemning AVZ in this article
Thanks for the feedback mate 👍

Reactions: 13 users

Azzler

Top 20
Prepare for another bullshit article or similar play from the dastardly crew tomorrow.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
On way home form Melb RS, train. Understandably underwhelmed, no new info except some nuanced answers from Nige giving a bit more clarity. He can’t say much because too much openness at Perth got back to DRC & was not well received. Overall I am positive but I know those trying to take Manono project from us will try everything. Hoping for more info by AGM. Sorry that’s all I got to say.
P.S. my 1st RS. Was great to meet other holders.
GTG. Sparrowhawk.

On way home form Melb RS, train. Understandably underwhelmed, no new info except some nuanced answers from Nige giving a bit more clarity. He can’t say much because too much openness at Perth got back to DRC & was not well received. Overall I am positive but I know those trying to take Manono project from us will try everything. Hoping for more info by AGM. Sorry that’s all I got to say.
P.S. my 1st RS. Was great to meet other holders.
GTG. Sparrowhawk.
Thanks for yours and everyone else's feedback. Your line: he can't say much.
. . sums it up for me. This was always going to be the problem with these roadshows. IMO, it was naive and simply impossible to think you could keep all parties happy without having the ML pre roadshows. So what is the point of these RS's just before the AGM? Excuse my cynicism but as others like @Chilla have alluded to, we probs all need to stock up on some lube. I hope I'm wrong and get to eat the pineapple instead, preferably before the AGM.

• Sad
Reactions: 11 users

Onthefm

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Rediah

Regular
Prepare for another bullshit article or similar play from the dastardly crew tomorrow.
02F061FF-FF19-4DA8-B8F2-9BF9B4B9C906.jpeg

• Haha
  • Thinking

Onthefm

Regular
Didn't want to go to the Crown for round 2?

Looking forward to the report from Chilla, I hope he pressed Nige on the conflict of interest with that shriveled nut sack of a head Klaus
Stoll getting over round one. To fucken old unfortunately......... till the next time. Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

oxxa23

Regular
Maja is promising on the bird to go hard tonight at the Melbourne RS. I guess she won't be difficult to spot
She'l cant help herself..... commenting again straight away...not that hard to shut up a little.
Good summation... i Was always somewhat confident.. no less now after roadshow... couldn't help but feel after the Perth RS feedback that the rest aren't getting anything exciting...none of the good bits...not worth the risk..

And we already knew a lot before going in...

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
Just got home from Melb RS and the best part of the evening was meeting Frank and Chilli in person.
I thanked Frank for his brilliant research which he shares with us.
Chilli performed as expected by asking the hard questions.
My take, nothing new that I did not already know based on filtering information posted on TSE and applying common sense.
Thank you for your those very kind words my Friend :)

1667912226557.png

It was a pleasure to meet another long suffering shareholder or two for the first time tonight (y)

Man Hug.jpg

What can i say about the RS - Not much atm, I'm Tired and need to go :sleep:

But the Chocolate Chip Cookies were Delicious :love:

#me-want-cookie !.jpg

Food for thought :unsure:

Cookies 🍪

Frank :censored:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Chilla

Regular
Thanks for yours and everyone else's feedback. Your line: he can't say much.
. . sums it up for me. This was always going to be the problem with these roadshows. IMO, it was naive and simply impossible to think you could keep all parties happy without having the ML pre roadshows. So what is the point of these RS's just before the AGM? Excuse my cynicism but as others like @Chilla have alluded to, we probs all need to stock up on some lube. I hope I'm wrong and get to eat the pineapple instead, preferably before the AGM.
Hey i think you have tagged the wrong person here......ive never stated anything about lube....not that there's anything wrong with that if that's your thing...who am i to judge??:unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
She'l cant help herself..... commenting again straight away...not that hard to shut up a little.

Good summation... i Was always somewhat confident.. no less now after roadshow... couldn't help but feel after the Perth RS feedback that the rest aren't getting anything exciting...none of the good bits...not worth the risk..

And we already knew a lot before going in...
Was good to meet and share a beer tonight Oxxa23. See you again no doubt when we have something to celebrate. Ant, if your out there, hold your chin up old fella. Our time will eventually come.

Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well there you have it

Pretty much overall we don't have any more of a fucking clue than we did prior to any of these roadshows

I for one am really questioning WTF these roadshows are for????

I don't think Nige is a wizard at all...

I think he's a drug dealer 'cause whatever shit he's providing seems to make everyone just kick back, relax and think everything's fine........and then slip into a fucking cone of silence

Seriously haven't heard one thing we didn't already know and everything we know so far has amounted to absolutely fucking nothing

No ML (ummm...big fucking Elephant in the room dudes....fucking HUUUUUGE)

No progress or support despite constant claims of discussions at the highest level of Govt in the DRC

FT hasn't said a fucking word.....a fucking word.....a SINGLE FUCKING WORD in support or defence or affirmation of the situation we face with the ML not being issued or the reasons behind HIS government's inability to manage simple due legal process....his fucking hot air comments while globe trotting have added more to global warming than you can poke a burning fucking stick at

We ALL fucking know Princess Bitchface in the Green Dress of Death is blocking us and apparently working against AVZ with a big fucking brown handbag stuffed with Chinese and Klaus's cash

We ALL fucking know Mupande is sitting in a position he still shouldn't be in and for some reason "no-one"......and I mean "no-one" seems to have the fucking political capacity to remove his fucking corrupt arse from that role ...GO FIGURE!!

How many bullshit nothing roadshows until the AGM???

It's well and fucking truly beyond a joke now

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users
Hey i think you have tagged the wrong person here......ive never stated anything about lube....not that there's anything wrong with that if that's your thing...who am i to judge??:unsure::unsure:
Sorry, it would have more accurate to state that I wouldn't get to eat the whole pineapple as bits would need to be cut off and given to others. Can you comment on whether, after tonight, your opinion has changed 🙂

oxxa23

Regular
Well there you have it

Pretty much overall we don't have any more of a fucking clue than we did prior to any of these roadshows

I think he's a drug dealer 'cause whatever shit he's providing seems to make everyone just kick back, relax and think everything's fine........and then slip into a fucking cone of silence

Seriously haven't heard one thing we didn't already know and everything we know so far has amounted to absolutely fucking nothing

No progress or support despite constant claims of discussions at the highest level of Govt in the DRC

FT hasn't said a fucking word.....a fucking word.....a SINGLE FUCKING WORD in support or defence or affirmation of the situation we face with the ML not being issued or the reasons behind HIS government's inability to manage simple due legal process....his fucking hot air comments while globe trotting have added more to global warming than you can poke a burning fucking stick at

We ALL fucking know Princess Bitchface in the Green Dress of Death is blocking us and apparently working against AVZ with a big fucking brown handbag stuffed with Chinese and Klaus's cash

We ALL fucking know Mupande is sitting in a position he still shouldn't be in and for some reason "no-one"......and I mean "no-one" seems to have the fucking political capacity to remove his fucking corrupt arse from that role ...GO FIGURE!!

Not how I feel at all, I feel more informed, just that we'd already seen a lot written re Perth roadshow before attending tonight...

Hemicuda

Regular
Well there you have it

How do we get this trending ?
#AvzFThasn'tsaidafuckingword

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Well there you have it

You deserve a lovely red for that post wino. Awesome!

Reactions: 4 users

Chilla

Regular
Sorry, it would have more accurate to state that I wouldn't get to eat the whole pineapple as bits would need to be cut off and given to others. Can you comment on whether, after tonight, your opinion has changed 🙂
A few brief things that are really inconsequential for now as ive just got home....but heres a snippet

1. Had a great night...thanks to Nige and the rest of the AVZ team for giving the opportunity to meet shareholders again after a 32 month absence
2. AVZ shareholders are a very mixed bunch from all walks of life...it was awesome to meet and chat to so many new faces and catch up with a few i had met previously
3. Shout out to all the holders who met at Y&J for a chat and a drink before the preso....must have been at least 20-25 lovely people that were all genuine long term large holders. Great bunch of people.
4. Good presentation by Nige.....as others say nothing much you dont already know but some nuanced background to some of the info.....my feeling is progress definitely being made....COVID border restrictions didnt help AVZ in country with team not able to travel
5. Some robust discussion .... i feel Nige as always answers with best intention but not always to the level that i was seeking...i certainly have more questions that i was not given opportunity to ask....and to be fair to Nige he took questions from all over the audience and shared it around....so everyone was given an opportunity to ask what they wanted.....i just had soooo many to ask i felt short changed.....hoping i can follow up on many in coming days.
6. Thanks to Greg the heckler from the back for giving me a hard time when i was putting a few questions up....he made up for it later though and shouted me a beer..... and what happens in the bar afterwards stays in the bar...right guys...you know who you are ;)
7. I have to say that everyone i chatted to tonight were really decent genuine people who want nothing but the best for this company.
8. Lets see where we go in the next few weeks...Tim will tell:unsure:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Not how I feel at all, I feel more informed, just that we'd already seen a lot written re Perth roadshow before attending tonight...
Appreciate that Ox and thank you very much

But what we saw from the Perth RS and what we've seen since doesn't seem to be any real additional news that we hadn't already managed to scrounge ourselves

Maybe you got answers to the hard questions like:

• What is the real status of PR 13359 and the carved out parts apparently subject to a new PR and JV
  • Why the ML hasn't been issued despite the ministerial decree half a year ago
  • Why the surface rights calc hasn't been made public and paid
  • Why CAMI cut up PR 13359, who was responsible and what was the rationale behind the decision
  • Why we now have to "negotiate" with crooks over parts of our original tenement
  • Why we are potentially losing much of Malata, Kahungwe and a big slab of CDL
  • Why Princess Bitchface is a barrier in the machinery and why is that allowed to continue
  • Why Mupande still retains his position
  • Why the findings of the IGF investigation are competely ignored and does that mean it's a fucking useless and impotent mechansism
  • What's the status of any agreement or MOU or even a fucking chat on the Hydro Power
  • Why Klaus and co or any other bastard can now appropriate parts of the original PR 13359 for no apparent compensation

I'm sure some of these questions got asked/addressed????

If not we've only got a few more opportunities via the remaining roadshows and AGM :unsure:

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom