AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
Hi all.
There was lots of talk going into these roadshows about clarifying exactly what caused us to go into a trading halt.

Seems kinda obvious, but has anyone asked Nige plain and simple:
"What would need to occur for us to start trading again?"

I can't say I'm clear on that. We all kind of assume it's the issuing of the mining licence. But is there anything else before that/something else after that we'd also need?

Thanks for all the thoughts and impressions from the roadshows so far!
Yeah it's the granting of the mining licence, will trigger immediate end of suspension, and release of BFS.

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Misfits

Regular
Yeah it's the granting of the mining licence, will trigger immediate end of suspension, and release of BFS.
Wont be a release of the BFS util the 15% is sorted out. Apparently they are working on it .

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Azzler

Top 20
Wont be a release of the BFS util the 15% is sorted out. Apparently they are working on it .
May I ask where you got that info from?
I haven't heard that, or I missed it.

Reactions: 3 users

Roon

Regular
I don't see how that could be the case? They need the BFS to get funding for the project, as the DFI entities said they needed the ML and the bankable feasibility study. If we were to wait on the 15% to be sorted out, that could take forever, setting back FID, setting back getting a EPC contractor, etc. Etc.

Is this referring to the Dathomir 15% or the Zijin 15%? I guess if the former they could pay the fucker Cong out his 30mil or whatever, but if its the latter that could be a loooong way away seeing how the ICC works, alongside Zijins delay tactics. April at the very earliest and highly likely that's just an initial session.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
I assume that's the remaining 15% of Cominiere not the purchased 15% of Dathomir?
BFS could be issued based on 100% project value not sure why this is a prerequisite

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Pic from Melbourne RS of Nigel warming up ready to do his magic….
CB025752-7E4F-4294-A688-5EC0F3157C65.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I don't see how that could be the case? They need the BFS to get funding for the project, as the DFI entities said they needed the ML and the bankable feasibility study. If we were to wait on the 15% to be sorted out, that could take forever, setting back FID, setting back getting a EPC contractor, etc. Etc.

Is this referring to the Dathomir 15% or the Zijin 15%? I guess if the former they could pay the fucker Cong out his 30mil or whatever, but if its the latter that could be a loooong way away seeing how the ICC works, alongside Zijins delay tactics. April at the very earliest and highly likely that's just an initial session.
Do you think Zijin owns 15% of Dathcom?

I am just curious.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Azzler

Top 20
6pm! Melbourne boys face off!
So It Begins Helms Deep GIF by Giphy QA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Azzler

Top 20
Nigel...
Rick Moranis Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Roon

Regular
Do you think Zijin owns 15% of Dathcom?

I am just curious.
No, I don't think that. Though they still seem to. Should've worded it differently. The 15% artist formerly known as Zijin 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha

Peterg

I went to the RS last night, gotta say I left a little dissapoint. I get the secret code, but, I fall to see why a RS if this is the case. I got to see Deboss, car out the front, as I walked down to the parking lot to retrieve my work ute. Let's hope we get some news fast as time is the enemy.

• Thinking
  • Sad

Roon

Regular
I went to the RS last night, gotta say I left a little dissapoint. I get the secret code, but, I fall to see why a RS if this is the case. I got to see Deboss, car out the front, as I walked down to the parking lot to retrieve my work ute. Let's hope we get some news fast as time is the enemy.
Interesting, thanks. That's two people now that have said they felt underwhelmed. Did it feel like mostly a repeat of the previous meetings last year, with added nods and winks? Or was there good positivity around the new stuff, with at least some things cleared up? Don't answer if you don't want to, of course

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

cruiser51

Top 20
No, I don't think that. Though they still seem to. Should've worded it differently. The 15% artist formerly known as Zijin 🙃
I reckon it is wishful thinking from Zijin.

However, it would make sense to complete the acquisition of that 15%, prior to releasing the BFS.
But that is of course IMO.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Peterg

hahaha that was hilarious.

Although i'm sure it's just that the words came out wrong.

Think the bloke just meant we should spend cash on good publicity to counter the thrash rumours
Arrrr, his intentions were good I am sure.

Reactions: 2 users

Peterg

Interesting, thanks. That's two people now that have said they felt underwhelmed. Did it feel like mostly a repeat of the previous meetings last year, with added nods and winks? Or was there good positivity around the new stuff, with at least some things cleared up? Don't answer if you don't want to, of course
Nothing new, that's all. Everything that we already know. Just don't listen to the gossip as it's not true.

Reactions: 9 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Maja is promising on the bird to go hard tonight at the Melbourne RS. I guess she won't be difficult to spot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221108-190307.png
    Screenshot_20221108-190307.png
    322.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Hemicuda

Regular
Hmmm
AFD66564-5AA7-4C80-B022-1A22119AF081.jpeg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Roon

Regular
I reckon it is wishful thinking from Zijin.

However, it would make sense to complete the acquisition of that 15%, prior to releasing the BFS.
But that is of course IMO.
Agree, though that could take quite a long time unless Zijin officially pulls out in April or before - which I doubt. I think April will be just a step in the arbitration too, not the final judgement. So that puts FID a long long way back. With NF's repeated first SC6 on train in 2023 now looking more like a win if we start can even start construction in 2023. Of course he didn't know what was coming, but production i feel is a ways ways off even if everything shakes out okay from the current battles

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Thaz

Regular
Maja is promising on the bird to go hard tonight at the Melbourne RS. I guess she won't be difficult to spot
Screenshot_20221108-192240.png

This shows you all you need to know about this Maja person, imo.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom