AVZ Discussion 2022

Azzler

Top 20
yep that's the one..... says it all
Says what?
IIRC, She was pretty cool at the time about losing some $300,000+ !!!
Maybe, like myself, putting together the roadshows feedback it seems to me the same fluff and words we've heard before.
My guess is she holds many many multiples of shares than most of us here.
If she senses what I'm sensing, she can rightfully start asking unconfortable questions.
I thought her tweets were respectful.

Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
How much did he get to be a paid upramper IRL? As someone from the computerised world I demand answers
When he got up, I thought it was time for fireworks, popcorns but was an anticlimax like the last day of every suspension.

@TDITD and I could have done a better gig in front of the SH for half the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
Says what?
Maybe, like myself, putting together the roadshows feedback it seems to me the same fluff and words we've heard before.
If she senses what I'm sensing, she can rightfully start asking unconfortable questions.
She is awfully resembles my scenario but I want to clarify she is not me 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
2hrs and 42minutes to go😀

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Rediah

Regular
2hrs and 42minutes to go😀
An hour less than that, day time savings, its 3:22pm in Melb (y)

My bad, its a 6pm Start there

Reactions: 2 users

LEFOOL

Regular
Says what?
mate she attacked Marius on twitter out of nowhere, nothing to do with the RS forget about the bloody RS haha!
and i doubt she holds many multiples of shares than most of us here if she bought in the $1.. anyway enough talking about her. (y)

Reactions: 8 users
And do you know who she is and what pull she may- may not have Remark?
From memory her and her husband lost $350K or so on a house deal that fell thru cos they couldnt fund it due to trading halt. So they were obviously a bit upset but seems to have bounced back which is good news.

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Azzler

Top 20
mate she attacked Marius on twitter out of nowhere, nothing to do with the RS forget about the bloody RS haha!
and i doubt she holds many multiples of shares than most of us here if she bought in the $1.. anyway enough talking about her. (y)
Maybe I didn't see said tweet.
Anyway, isn't she paying his wages?

LEFOOL

Regular
Maybe I didn't see said tweet.
Anyway, isn't she paying his wages?

From memory her and her husband lost $350K or so on a house deal that fell thru cos they couldnt fund it due to trading halt. So they were obviously a bit upset but seems to have bounced back which is good news.
geez well f me guys but if you put $350k on a punt that you needed to buy a house be angry towards yourself not bloody Marius or FT seriously..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Isn't she the one talking like a know it all a while back saying everything was perfectly fine , until we found out she is a part time investor who had invested more than she could afford to lose , & was now in financial trouble re a property ?
If I recall correctly she lost a big deposit on a house because she could not access $$ tied up in AVZ suspension, to pay balance on house. If I'm right, no wonder she's furious. I could be wrong. Br Sparrowhawk

LOL, beat me to it LTD ;)

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 1612

geez well f me guys but if you put $350k on a punt that you needed to buy a house be angry towards yourself not bloody Marius or FT seriously..
Exactly. You don’t make commitments like that without the cash in the bank to fund it. Not even blue chip stocks, let alone a stock with known sovereign risk… used to hate it when people said that 😒

• Fire
  • Haha

Bray

Regular
Not to go too off topic - have any of you been dabbling in WA1

3 days in a row of 20-30c movements.. absolutely cashing in on it $$$

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Onthefm

Regular
Anyone going to the Melbourne RS tonight catching up before for a beverage?
At y&js already mate. Beers lovely and cold on a barmy melbourne afternoon

• Love

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Gamble responsibly. Bet with your head not over it.

Seems like only yesterday but it's nearly been 27 weeks since this:

decree.gif

And we all cheered, then Klaus and the Axis powers showed up.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Spikerama

Regular
Exactly. You don’t make commitments like that without the cash in the bank to fund it. Not even blue chip stocks, let alone a stock with known sovereign risk… used to hate it when people said that 😒
Yeah it is a bit of a Rookie mistake.

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
On the train for the first time in 25 years... Stinks like ass.

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Onthefm

Regular
On the train for the first time in 25 years... Stinks like ass.
Just think of the quiets you'll be able to enjoy. Hopefully that will get you through. Cheers

Reactions: 3 users

Onthefm

Regular
If you believe this article and the statements of the minister, the ML is further away than ever before. My opinion now is that we will never get this ML,
Bar humbug

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
To the visitors of roadshow tonight…pleas ask Nigel, what he think about this article and specifically about the minister's statements. Those are hard facts that she knock out.
To be honest mate, we don't even know if the minister even said this.
It's another dodge web site deal.
Could be utter crap.

It's a DRC site in French.
Why would it be in english?
Yeah.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

JNRB

Regular
Hi all.
There was lots of talk going into these roadshows about clarifying exactly what caused us to go into a trading halt.

Seems kinda obvious, but has anyone asked Nige plain and simple:
"What would need to occur for us to start trading again?"

I can't say I'm clear on that. We all kind of assume it's the issuing of the mining licence. But is there anything else before that/something else after that we'd also need?

Thanks for all the thoughts and impressions from the roadshows so far!

Top Bottom