AVZ Discussion 2022

Remark

Top 20
I’ll bet any amount of money that the surface rights have been calculated and issued to AVZ - for a portion of the tenement…
If we pay it we get the ML, but we would literally be conceding ground and giving in to the shit-fuckery. Change my mind.
I'm pretty sure you nailed it right there. Seems a little weird that Nigel was able to put a date to the ML in the Perth RS.
No other explanation seems to makes sense IMO.

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

LEFOOL

Regular
Another one for Nigel at tonight's RS . I think I know what the answer will be : 'It's Rubbish !' Yeah but where's the ML Nigel ?

All this so called rubbish is preventing us from trading . Over 6 months and counting . Can't be rubbish if it's bringing a company and it's share holders to it's knees .

MoP was supposed to be gone . Zijin were pulling out of Arbitration . Head of CAMI soon to be removed . ML imminent .
At the RS last night, some older gentleman stood up during Q&A ans asked NF if he could say a few words.
Explained that he was in the past MD of a mining company based in South Africa. He pretty much told everyone to calm down 'on the computerized world' and to give NF and management some slack, that from his own experience he knows how hard it is to negotiate and get things done in Africa, especially with the Chinese lurking around every corner, ready to corrupt.

i realise he's kinda right now when i read ' WHERE'S THE ML NIGEL?!'

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

LEFOOL

Regular
haha well the royalty needed someone to clean up 😉 agreed on that
haha that's why i was out of the door straight away, i knew they would ask the small SHs to pile the chairs back up ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Thaz

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
At the RS last night, some older gentleman stood up during Q&A ans asked NF if he could say a few words.
Explained that he was in the past MD of a mining company based in South Africa. He pretty much told everyone to calm down 'on the computerized world' and to give NF and management some slack, that from his own experience he knows how hard it is to negotiate and get things done in Africa, especially with the Chinese lurking around every corner, ready to corrupt.

Nige paid him .... ;)

• Haha
  • Fire

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Hemicuda

Regular
I'm pretty sure you nailed it right there. Seems a little weird that Nigel was able to put a date to the ML in the Perth RS.
No other explanation seems to makes sense IMO.
Hence the reason for the fluffing, soften the blow when it drops short of our expectations,,, is there any other reason to travel the country other then to pre lube everyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

LEFOOL

Regular
who the fuck is that?

who is "we".
season 13 news GIF

• Haha

Spikerama

Regular
Nige paid him .... ;)

I was going to say, @LEFOOL And what makes you think he wasn't a plant? I mean come on. Roadshows are just theatre to an ende. Otherwise why not hold them after the AGM? Hmmmn?

Misfits

Regular

And do you know who she is and what pull she may- may not have Remark?

Azzler

Top 20
She's a very large share holder.
Rightfully furious and demanding answers in regards to results, not fluff, hot air and more words.

• Fire
  • Love

Remark

Top 20
Not really sure who she is. I've seen her posts regularly on Twitter & she claims to be a large holder. I did a search when Azzler posted.

I've just noticed she has deleted that Tweet :unsure:

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

LEFOOL

Regular
I was going to say, @LEFOOL And what makes you think he wasn't a plant? I mean come on. Roadshows are just theatre to an ende. Otherwise why not hold them after the AGM? Hmmmn?
mate pretty sure he wasn't a plant... had no leaves and did not stand in a pot

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

LEFOOL

Regular
Not really sure who she is. I've seen her posts regularly on Twitter & she claims to be a large holder. I did a search when Azzler posted.

yeah she usually is pretty supportive of the AVZ cause but something must have snapped today... maybe the fact that she bought in just before the suspension i dunno anyway some people should stay off socials if deep in red aye... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

bloke383

Regular

Isn't she the one talking like a know it all a while back saying everything was perfectly fine , until we found out she is a part time investor who had invested more than she could afford to lose , & was now in financial trouble re a property ?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

TDITD

Top 20
She's a very large share holder.
Rightfully furious and demanding answers in regards to results, not fluff, hot air and more words.
Calling her very large is a bit rude Azz 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

LEFOOL

Regular
Calling her very large is a bit rude Azz 😲
yeah mate be careful dont get cancelled, today we say ' she's a size plus SH'

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

LEFOOL

Regular
Isn't she the one talking like a know it all a while back saying everything was perfectly fine , until we found out she is a part time investor who had invested more than she could afford to lose , & was now in financial trouble re a property ?
yep that's the one..... says it all

D

Deleted member 1612

yeah she usually is pretty supportive of the AVZ cause but something must have snapped today... maybe the fact that she bought in just before the suspension i dunno anyway some people should stay off socials if deep in red aye... :rolleyes:
From memory she also purchased a property for which she needed to sell shares to pay for so the sale fell through (and I’m guessing she lost the deposit), so she’d be on the pointy end of pissed now.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

How much did he get to be a paid upramper IRL? As someone from the computerised world I demand answers

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom