AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
well i came out of the RS in Brissy feeling pretty confident tbh.. whatever that means to you haha
I don't know what the NZ feeling was, but I had in WA the same feeling, pretty good.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users

Thaz

Regular
Came home.

Feeling quite confident and positive as well.

After reading these posts ..

In Sydney.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Rediah

Regular
To give everyone an update, there wasn't anything telling people they can't share general sentiment on socials but of course they don't want to share finer details which is fine and understandable given what's happening.

I came out positive (I didn't see or hear about what was contained in the email previously.)

Good luck to us all.
Exactly my thoughts and @TDITD can second that.

I spoke to NF one on one and with @TDITD around after the presentation , Nigel is committed and he is the dog with the bone (his words), and he wants to go all they way to production. At no point during the presentation he sounded like that there should be any compromise with the thieves, he is not ready to give-in easily.

Also what we heard at Perth RS, thats what we been told here in Brisbane as well and of courses the new topics came and assured things are fine with CDL and ignore the AJN noise, so basically those who cant attend the RS, please do not worry, as nothing was mentioned that would ring alarm bells and soon Melb and Syd people will confirm that too. Main thing is ML and thats where their focus is, when pushed to get the timeline for ML, he just smiled and and didnt want to give anything away.

I wish I could use white smoke signal, but there was no ML, so have to settle for thumbs up (y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 91 users

wombat74

Top 20

I spoke to NF one on one and with @TDITD around after the presentation , Nigel is committed and he is the dog with the bone (his words), and he wants to go all they way to production. At no point during the presentation he sounded like that there should be any compromise with the thieves, he is not ready to give-in easily.

Also what we heard at Perth RS, thats what we been told here in Brisbane as well and of courses the new topics came and assured things are fine with CDL and ignore the AJN noise, so basically those who cant attend the RS, please do not worry, as nothing was mentioned that would ring alarm bells and soon Melb and Syd people will confirm that too. Main thing is ML and thats where their focus is, when pushed to get the timeline for ML, he just smiled and and didnt want to give anything away.

I wish I could use white smoke signal, but there was no ML, so have to settle for thumbs up (y)
Thanks mate . So if what you heard in Bris was the same as Perth then the ML is imminent . Good that Nigel thinks he is the dog with the bone as long as he is also the dog with the ML . I expect the ML come the AGM . This RS /AGM cannot finish with just confidence and hope and Nigel being a dog with a bone . Anyway for the moment it all appears promising . Cheers

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 31 users

CHB

Regular

Yep I loved how he wants to go all the way to production. I really hope we succeed. Will be worth some good $$$ if we can.

A TO after all this instead of mining would be an anticlimax

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Bonsoir

Regular

Appreciate your update Rediah.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
Thanks mate . So if what you heard in Bris was the same as Perth then the ML is imminent . Good that Nigel thinks he is the dog with the bone as long as he is also the dog with the ML . I expect the ML come the AGM . This RS /AGM cannot finish with just confidence and hope and Nigel being a dog with a bone . Anyway for the moment it all appears promising . Cheers
No worries, he didnt want to give anything, mainly because after Perth's RS (we shouldn't blame anyone for that as we all needed information) news travelled all the way back to the enemies etc, and they started plotting. He kept his lips sealed for all the crucial things yet his body language gave the answers, his nods, smiles and shrugs.

And, yes, EVERYONE reads these online forums, and those who are against us, they feed misinformation here and spook the SHs and of course wants to make SHs impatient and eventually panic when we open.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

Roon

Regular
So, the same NF body language as always then

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

John25

Regular
Yep I loved how he wants to go all the way to production. I really hope we succeed. Will be worth some good $$$ if we can.

A TO after all this instead of mining would be an anticlimax
Is Hope/If the same as Soon /Imminent
1667816765215.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

John25

Regular
Crap ,,,,,BAGS check next door too see if Nigel has his bone & eating it
1667817030950.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

CHB

Regular
Is Hope/If the same as Soon /Imminent
View attachment 21505

Hope is the same as praying that I can retire in a few years haha.

Whether the ML is soon or imminent, who knows.

We've all had the false promises.

I don't think I'm going to lose all my money so that's positive right??? :ROFLMAO:

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Samus

Top 20
I guess talk of AJN was "rubbish" then? :rolleyes:

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

LEFOOL

Regular
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Good to hear the positive feedback guys, more reliable than those Jafa's on Friday night.

Glad to hear Nigel has a bone for AVZ going mining and not a boner for AJN. Any mention of when he will tank their SP and dump his shares? Was he pressed on his AJN resignation and the goings on around it much?

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

CHB

Regular
Good to hear the positive feedback guys, more reliable than those Jafa's on Friday night.

Glad to hear Nigel has a bone for AVZ going mining and not a boner for AJN. Any mention of when he will tank their SP and dump his shares? Was he pressed on his AJN resignation and the goings on around it much?
I don't believe any tanking of SP will be going on

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Nbaz

Regular
I don't believe any tanking of SP will be going on
Meaning? Did anyone ask about his conflict of interest at all?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Rediah

Regular
Only pulling ya leg. Nice to meet you (y)
Hahaha,
Please let the good people of TSE know what you heard without compromising yourself and correct us if we were wrong providing the feedback.

Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20
yes mate and i liked the bit during the slides where Nigel used JAG's meme...( the one with the man and woman in bed where he thinks about how stupid Boatman is) haha it proves that they do read whatevers is being said on Hotcrapper and on the Bird..
Hate to say it,

i-told-you-so.jpg

Hi Nigel, See you tomorrow for another Roasting Old Bean 😘

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

TDITD

Top 20

I concur,
They were confident, Nigel didn’t mince his words. Pay attention to AVZ Ann’s, we own 75%, we are in talks for the remaining 15%.

Don’t listen to the shorters, trolls and those who are trying to steal from us, remember this tenement (PR13359) is a giant, we haven’t even drilled out all of RD and we are easily the worlds largest hard rock deposit such is the mammoth size of what we have. Of course bad actors were going to come for it.

I personally have confidence in this board with my investment. (y)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users
Top Bottom