AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
Why this road show was needed now? I can see only one reason - to prepare shareholders for CDL loss. High mica content.... fucking genius explanation.

See you all after ML and I hope we will keep at least what is shown on Cami site now.
were you at the Perth roadshow Solo? did it feel like that?
I hope not, a somewhat negative reason.

Reactions: 2 users

Chilla

Regular
You down to y&js for a quiet beforehand I think I'll slip in for a couple. Cheer
Yup i will be at Y&J at 5pm to meet whoever wants a beer before the preso.

Onthefm

Regular
I assumed that was the whole unspoken rule from the first roadshow and JAG's excellent reporting.

NEK MINUTE some absolute fucking moron is posting about "secret dates" I know you can see this and yes I called you a fucking moron.

Dan I wouldn’t be surprised if a date or dates were put out there, it would probably have been a guess and done by one of the arsehole short trolls 🧌 or someone colluding with them

TDITD

Top 20
Mate I'm a shallow mother f--ker . For me it's about the share price . I couldn't give a rats arse about CDL or Nigel for that matter . Roche Dure will give me the SP I'm looking for . It's all about me , because it's my money . IMO
P:S I'm also a selfish prick .
This is why I love TSE haha, Brutal honesty and us other shareholders don't start a bloody argument like the crapper or troll knowing its each to their own, you know behaving like adults. A breath of fresh air.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
CDL 5.5km in length as mapped by AVZ.

So the 1.2km retained in the southern section is more like circa 20% of the known CDL pegmatite. it likely could have further openness to the north east of the current mapping, as AVZ also show possible pegmatite continuing on trend in its 100% owned extension PR4029.

View attachment 21255
Agree with you @Chilla

This satellite image with the new boundary of PR 13359 in light blue shows the part of CDL we keep (green pointer inside 13359) and the very large portion of CDL we potentially lose (red pointers outside 13359)

1667542729756.png

I think it makes it pretty clear we are at risk of giving up a SHIT-LOAD of CDL (not some small piss-ant mica ridden nothing)

Happy for my interpretation to be corrected

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

TDITD

Top 20
Begrudgingly, i am starting to align with your opinion amongst others..........ML for RD & southern CDL is more than enuff for AVZ / Dathcom to work with, remembering of course that RD is open in all directions and is more than likely 600+ million tonnes in itself, CDL is purported to be 1.5 billion tonnes, so add 700million tonnes plus RD ........thats 1.3 billion tonnes.

If the next official announcement came out that ML secured for RD with all the goodies to flow in such as updated DFS, SEZ, FID etc, construction " imminent " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, then that would have a positive sentiment going forward, then all holders would have the option to stay or go.

But i have to also agree with @Winenut , it would still leave a bitter taste in my mouth due to the PRINCIPLE of ethics , morality and good faith.

View attachment 21229

i guess.

The price of doing business in a shit hole, with scum corrupt chinese entities plus corrupt DRC officials doing the bidding.

imo
Jane The Virgin No GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Rediah

Regular
Fuck Red, trolls might be among those who still try and make contact.

To be honest, I’ve had my hands full keeping up with info here and trying to take care of my partner and I’m a little bit jaded like @The Fox and @Sammael.

I don’t want to put it all on @JAG, maybe @Chilla could join in, truly mate, it’s a good suggestion but I’ve about had it!

MB, we totally respect your space and hoping your partner is feeling better with your round the clock care, you stay positive 🙌

Yes it’s taking it’s toll on all of us, and hopefully soon things will start to make sense to all of us.

I am sure the NZ members will contact the right person on this thread if they have something to share and then it can be released without giving too much that can give any ammunition to trolls.

Reactions: 9 users

JNRB

Regular
Hi Chilla

Welcome to TSE..........I can already tell you are RIPPER poster !

IMO, I not only want Nigel to get his " house " together with AJN holdings and sever ties with that wanker Klaus and co but i also want him to get his " house " together and make sure AVZ / Dathcom retain the ENTIRE CDL tenement.............PERIOD !

Regardless of whether there might be MICA in the northern section , which i highly doubt considering no holes have been drilled there, that is a shit load of money via stealth.........billions worth!!

Now maybe there are other posters out there that can glean the results of the 4 holes that were drilled in the southern section of CDL, but i bet there wasnt any mention of mica in them, does any one believe that a cross over to the northern section would give you a different result ?

The only thing thats going to " placate " me and other shareholders whilst enduring this complete head fuck of suspension is the RD ML and all the goodies that follow that PLUS complete retention of CDL tenement

Definitely the heat needs to be put on Nigel with the next roadshow regards to his AJN holdings , conflict of interest and the status of the northern section of CDL.

Also ask him if the necessary work was actually done to CDL, to receive the 5 yr exploration renewal.

If AVZ has indeed done the required work , then if we have to relinquish it for whatever reason , then AVZ / Dathcom should be substantially compensated, or at least be given the rights to JV it out.

I can feel my blood pressure rising.......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

imo
Well said!
And as others have noted, board can't just give stuff away with a handshake. If it hasn't been announced that we no longer own something, then we still own it. Otherwise board is not meeting their obligations

Reactions: 10 users

Chilla

Regular
Agree with you @Chilla

This satellite image with the new boundary of PR 13359 in light blue shows the part of CDL we keep (green pointer inside 13359) and the very large portion of CDL we potentially lose (red pointers outside 13359)

View attachment 21257

I think it makes it pretty clear we are at risk of giving up a SHIT-LOAD of CDL (not some small piss-ant mica ridden nothing)

Happy for my interpretation to be corrected
Also potentially losing circa 6km of river in the northern section that contains alluvial tin deposits...NEVER forget the TIN💪💪

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I have talked with the company on this. Take it up with them if you have a different opinion.
A picture tells a thousand words..

From above...

1667543586187.png

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Thaz

Regular
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Reactions: 6 users

Chilla

Regular
I have talked with the company on this. Take it up with them if you have a different opinion.
The opinion i have is based on the documents provided by the company as ive posted......if you have any further info the company has provided you im open to reviewing it.

TDITD

Top 20
I haven’t posted anything in a long time but if anyone is willing to share or include me in the group convo it would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve been waiting for news in the form of company announcements that actually have some info, as you all know hasn’t been much of that lately. And I’m a long way from Australia or New Zealand, so roadshow not an easy option.

This seems to take the edge off as I wait.
That picture doesn't look like you're in the jungle there mate
sylvester stallone television GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Lichione

Regular
Double Ditto for me too....need to be straight up.

What aggravates me most at moment is the Conflict of Interest that Nigel has with his 10% holding of AJN and the extent of his knowledge of AJN's plans prior to his resignation.

If AJN are successful in stealing CDL, then AVZ shareholders lose the massive upside potential of its value.

However, Nigel makes a massive windfall as he will end up with a personal holding of 4% (10% NF holding of AJN x 40% AJN JV share) of CDL and add that to his holding in RD of 0.56% (75%avz jv share x 50% of 13359 X 1.5% NF holding of AVZ) then he will have a personal interest in PR13359 of 4.56%.

Therefore Nigel makes a massive increase in his personal ownership of the PR13359 from 1.12% to 4.56% (over 300% personal increase) when combined with his AJN....talk about AVZ shareholders being shafted by the boss when ordinary shareholders of AVZ will lose 50% of their potential value by losing CDL to AJN.

Thats why Nigel needs to address this significant Corporate Governance issue ASAP and get his house in order to remain a tenable MD of AVZ.
Wondering, IF, AJN did get our north, are they not going to raise fund to drill, which will dilute NF's %? Of course, I don't want them to get a single inch from us. However not sure the reality.

Do enjoy your posts @Chilla

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Roller62

Regular
  • Haha

Onthefm

Regular
I'm pretty sure your out of your jurisdiction here mate.

• Haha

Lichione

Regular
I’m with you there
Same here. Long time holder and got two invitations to sydney RS

Top Bottom