AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Everyone knows the action happens at the pub or carpark.

845a9088-f956-4289-b75b-3a1c52774a91_text.gif

You’re not Beaner, are you? Is that a stim you have “Tim”?

For the love of fuck learn how to hit reply instead of the M-M-M multiposts

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

John25

Regular
Could be JAG to rescue
1667214625769.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

BRICK

Regular
Gents,

Rather happy so right now just indulging with fellow holders and I will update later via message
Seriously, I’m concerned…. I see no pepperoni, olives or anchovies on that pizza. This is fucked. 😤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Spikerama

Regular
Seriously, I’m concerned…. I see no pepperoni, olives or anchovies on that pizza. This is fucked. 😤

Even worse. No Pineapple! Fuuuuuuu!!!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 2428

Everyone knows the action happens at the pub or carpark.
WTF 🤷‍♂️ NFI what language or, what drugs, causes you to make these continuous non-sensical comments? 👨‍🦯

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
Gents,

Rather happy so right now just indulging with fellow holders and I will update later via message
Any pineapple on that pizza ?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Soapy

Regular
Gents,

Are our number plates avoiding the 10c collection depot?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Charbella

Regular
Yet Jag enjoying his pizza and beer. We can't be serious he was the only person attended the Perth roadshow? What's all the shit talking on the forum tonight.

Reactions: 3 users

CashKing

Regular
Gents,

FFS Don’t YOU get all cryptic on us @JAG 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users
Gents,

7425AD2D-DC9E-4F7F-96C5-86CF45D5012D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Der Geist

Regular
Tell us you're working against us without saying it why don't you.
Honestly,. I don’t write up a 25 page draft on AFR Tom for fun-. What does that say?

Shareholders risk losing if managment are not disciplined. This is a fact I’ve given precedent for. This year it really looked like AVZ was hiding something, but it became clearer and clearer it’s not the case. But AVZ didn’t make it clear from outset doesn’t help. How could they have communicated differently and better is worth asking.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 2428

Gents,

All I want to know is - am I putting these plates on a 2020 Porsche Macan, or a ($1,000 second hand) 2001 Hyundai Getz?

Attachments

• C8DCFE5C-1DD3-4483-A5BD-7CF79972FE29.jpeg
    C8DCFE5C-1DD3-4483-A5BD-7CF79972FE29.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Love
C

ChrisU

WTF 🤷‍♂️ NFI what language or, what drugs, causes you to make these continuous non-sensical comments? 👨‍🦯
Sorry I can’t help you. Please try to refrain from insults. Good night.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
How bout refrain from bullshit....

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

CashKing

Regular
All I want to know is - am I putting these plates on a 2020 Porsche Macan, or a ($1,000 second hand) 2001 Hyundai Getz?
Reckon I might order these pretty soon…

158E581B-41A9-4860-8C3A-A148C80D876E.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
C

ChrisU

TDITD

Top 20
These guys are insane doing this Road Show . If they had any brains they would cancel the rest of it and the AGM and hide in the Congo jungle . IMO
Agreed, instead they are swanning around on our $$ telling shareholders the ML is 'imminent' and oh hey look at our nice new crane and front loader, broom broom. FFS. They seriously think that roadshow presentation and some drill hits will placate us, fuck me they must take us for absolute and utter fucking morons. We should all turn up at the Brisbane SHITshow with fucking helmets on our heads.

• Fire
  • Sad

marksmann007

Regular
Hey Jag, how about a number out of 100 where your confidence of a good outcome for AVZ shareholders was pre roadshow to where the number is now post roadshow before you get to updating us with details..
Also a score out of 100 for the pizza..

Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom