AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Why can't you answer the simplest of questions...
chrome_image_31 Oct 2022 20_40_28 GMT+10_00.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
C

ChrisU

Reactions: 1 users

Der Geist

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Der Geist

Regular
@Der Geist…. mate, re-read my reply, I changed it because I can see that you are being affected by all this and I don’t want anyone, not even you suffering in this world.

I added some advice if you really want to pursue legal action (just don’t incite it)

Now let it go, it’s not worth your health duelling with me, I won’t be responding to you after this
Honestly, water off a ducks back — now try to focus on information conveyed, thanks

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Reactions: 5 users

Azzler

Top 20
Trolls always show up during difficult times to push the fury they hope, into overdrive.

Aaaaaand look at them both go....

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Goat

Regular
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Rediah

Regular
BPlease setup a webcam outside the Perth RS venue
We will wait for the smoke signal
White Smoke= Pope ML
Black Smoke= Nope

🤞🤞🤞
Safe to say it’s a

cool smoke GIF

And, if, big IF, we believe tonight’s presentation, after seeing all that work being done on the ground then there is some sort of hope for a “positive outcome”, all that machinery put in place, camp setup, workers on ground and their well being, drill results, landcruiser etc

But, TIM will tell, from here on I am done relying on Twitter releases from Momentum lawyers (I still want to know who they are and at what capacity they releasing ‘information’, Zijin backing off , watch this space, etc ) or anyone else for that matter trying to sell the positive narrative.

One thing is for certain, without the ownership rights/ML , we will be stuck in this suspension loop. So our focus and questions to the management is, what’s being done towards it, rest is meaningless at this stage.

I will see the good people of Brisbane for our RS next Monday just to introduce myself. And nah, no drinks for me, just the cranberry juice 🙏

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Nbaz

Regular
Gents,

Rather happy so right now just indulging with fellow holders and I will update later via message
Hope it's not just the pizza and beer making you happy Jag!

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
Gents,

Rather happy so right now just indulging with fellow holders and I will update later via message
Well well well, Jag are you to be our saviour mate? Drowning in troll activity and massive dummy spits ;)
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Nbaz

Regular
Safe to say it’s a

cool smoke GIF

And, if, big IF, we believe tonight’s presentation, after seeing all that work being done on the ground then there is some sort of hope for a “positive outcome”, all that machinery put in place, camp setup, workers on ground and their well being, drill results, landcruiser etc

But, TIM will tell, from here on I am done relying on Twitter releases from Momentum lawyers (I still want to know who they are and at what capacity they releasing ‘information’, Zijin backing off , watch this space, etc ) or anyone else for that matter trying to sell the positive narrative.

One thing is for certain, without the ownership rights/ML , we will be stuck in this suspension loop. So our focus and questions to the management is, what’s being done towards it, rest is meaningless at this stage.

I will see the good people of Brisbane for our RS next Monday just to introduce myself. And nah, no drinks for me, just the cranberry juice 🙏
Cranberry juice...what are you on your period?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Everyone knows the action happens at the pub or carpark.
The action you find in a car park could be a bit disturbing to some I think....

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users
C

ChrisU

Piss take its been a piss take since the nige first uttered the words " in constant dialogue with the upper echelons of drc government " some 2 and a half fucking years ago. What a fucken useless mob of cunts. Couldn't organise a fuck in a brothel with a fist full of fiftys. They are fucking up the greatest li resource on the fucking planet. How the fuck is that possible. You'd have to try real hard. Useless pricks. Fuck.
Control Control Control.
Why not offer a webinar? And we can all talk? Ken Brinsden is not afraid

Reactions: 1 users
C

ChrisU

Safe to say it’s a

cool smoke GIF

You’re not Beaner, are you? Is that a stim you have “Tim”?

Gents,

You fucker! Get your sorry arse in here and give us the good oil!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom