AVZ Discussion 2022

John25

Regular
"The company is confident of a positive outcome in relation to the award of the ML."

My question to Nigel is Why are you confident ? Explain in detail why you continue to be confident while admitting headwinds and you are frustrated as f--k .
Been positive since August last year gor a ML …it was 6 weeks away then

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
It’s interesting that they have had a gutful and are are calling out CAMI. They only missed the phrases “bald-faced lies” and “naked corruption”.
I feel it has really been out of their control. Remember the battery council last year? DRC put us up on that pedestal and look where we are nearly a year on. BOD would have been completely blindsided I reckon especially after getting the decree.

• Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
Might be time to put it into care and maintenance and preserve capital??
Who knows how long this will go on - really?

Ok so they updated us on where things are at and so market can price that and we trade. Not allowing investors to deal in the capital market for what reason/s? Cushion them?

I say trade and I don't think we are really going to get more info than what we have now. So, why can we not trade??

All big boys and girls here yeah? Novice, experienced, in-between... thats how it always is so why bar investors in capital markets?

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
It's a sign of confidence that we are in the right?
Cracking on with the early work makes perfect sense to me.
- it shows our confidence
- it shows our commitment (it would be nice if that were reciprocated)
- it minimises the delays to production if and when the rest of the shit-show is sorted
- it gives AVZ something to do in between the hand-wringing and teeth gnashing with DRC officials.
- if the ML doesn’t come through we are fucked so the expenditure doesn’t matter.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Bray

Regular
Let us resume trading, go through the drop and work our way back up once everything is in place

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

John25

Regular
Just passin' the time....

View attachment 20739
Be playing catch up all night by the looks
63BD5D7C-EFEA-418D-9847-D0C1BD5282F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Feel feel to let him and the rest of the BOD f u over If thats what your into.

They are at best hopeless….worst, well it can’t be posted here.
Feel free to FO if you want out..... or weren't ever in

Whatever you're into

What are you seriously expecting from an overweight President who looks like his Presidential Palace is the local McDonalds.

The vast majority of the population in particular kids are suffering from malnutrition, yet Felix is living it up around they globe.

The DRC is a complete basket case.
Yip not a bad reply and I get that and accept the risk.

What I can not tolerate is being told by directors with backing of ASIC that we not old enough to trade in the stock because.....

Modo

Let us resume trading, go through the drop and work our way back up once everything is in place
Not sure the ASX would even allow that.

They need to come out with something resolved, otherwise god knows what kind of lawsuits could be thrown at them.

They have backed themselves into a corner with the suspension, it won’t be easy to come out.

They likely thought smart to save the SP in the early days, but looks like to have been a disastrous play now.

Reactions: 1 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Rediah

Regular
So how I see it at this stage, DRC sold a dummy to AVZ. Made us spend money and kept on promising big rewards, and when it came to getting the deal signed, DRC is not even sure who owns the promised assets ? That’s the biggest con act.

Sounds exactly like Nigerian prince email scam, “….. please send us money to pay off the legal fee and then you can go half-half in that money that my wealthy father left in inheritance…

Well played DRC
Clap Wow GIF by Radio 90,1

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Thaz

Regular
i've been patient and somewhat positive since the initial suspension.

But this is drawing me out.

It makes me wonder how many investors no longer feel confident in AVZ and would dump on the first open regardless of the news.

I, for one, am tempted to do so.

• Sad

Soapy

Regular
Who knows how long this will go on - really?

Ok so they updated us on where things are at and so market can price that and we trade. Not allowing investors to deal in the capital market for what reason/s? Cushion them?

I say trade and I don't think we are really going to get more info than what we have now. So, why can we not trade??

All big boys and girls here yeah? Novice, experienced, in-between... thats how it always is so why bar investors in capital markets?
Yeh absolutely a fair call, there comes a time when you can only preserve the price for so long!!
I’m a long term holder and to be fair even 8c would be 100% gain in 4 years. The banks don’t get close to 25% a year so I see it as a massive win worst case!! Call it a day and open the gates.
Not sure if il go to the Brisbane RS I’m a bit tired!!
From a worn out jaded holder 😂

• Thinking

tonster66

Regular

It makes me wonder how many investors no longer feel confident in AVZ and would dump on the first open regardless of the news.

Yep

tonster66

Regular
These guys are insane doing this Road Show . If they had any brains they would cancel the rest of it and the AGM and hide in the Congo jungle . IMO
Yep

Reactions: 4 users

CHB

Regular

I dare say quite a few would sell up, even if positive. Expect a dip on the first few days of trading IMO.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

CashKing

Regular
  • Thinking

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Not sure the ASX would even allow that.

They need to come out with something resolved, otherwise god knows what kind of lawsuits could be thrown at them.

They have backed themselves into a corner with the suspension, it won’t be easy to come out.

They likely thought smart to save the SP in the early days, but looks like to have been a disastrous play now.
Might not be the only disastrous play

Sometimes people think they're smart

Nek minnit....

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I dare say quite a few would sell up, even if positive. Expect a dip on the first few days of trading IMO.

That's the point isn't it? We told we can't trade. So do the BOD wait until THEY think matters are concluded (for better or worse) and then they "allow" the peasant shareholder to access their stock.

So BOD hold the magic wand for 3,6,9, 12 months - or more.

I mean what is the inflection point on BOD (parents) allow us to have our pocket money unfrozen?

• Fire

Dazmac66

Regular
I am sure there will be plenty of instos and big enders, who trade on numbers not emotion, willing to pick up shares shed by those who panic!

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom