AVZ Discussion 2022

Thats question time if there is no ML
Can’t be arsed scrolling back - what time does it start in Perth?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Reactions: 7 users

oxxa23

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221028-142803_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221028-142803_Instagram.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 106
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
5pm Perth time, ie 8pm Sydney

Who's going to be working at the ASX to scrutinise the announcement now for release???

Are we getting to the point where we are not going to get an announcement/update before the roadshow? :unsure:

If that's the case I think I'm going to be having a decent crack at getting the mantle back inside the next couple of hours.....:oops:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Bray

Regular
image.jpg

Now we wait….

Reactions: 17 users

Bin59

Regular
Who's going to be working at the ASX to scrutinise the announcement now for release???

Are we getting to the point where we are not going to get an announcement/update before the roadshow? :unsure:

If that's the case I think I'm going to be having a decent crack at getting the mantle back inside the next couple of hours.....:oops:
As it hasn’t been released yet - couldn’t any announcement/s be released prior to 10:00 am tomorrow?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

j.l

Regular

I can't see it happening. I presume they'll share a copy of tonight's presentation in time for market open tomorrow.

Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
As it hasn’t been released yet - couldn’t any announcement/s be released prior to 10:00 am tomorrow?
Not exactly sure how it works or the mechanics.....but we're getting within hours of the start of the RS in Perth

Azzler

Top 20
I've seen releases in the past as late as past 8pm IIRC.
No idea how it all works, but remember it's still only 3:30pm in Perth right now.

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I can't see it happening. I presume they'll share a copy of tonight's presentation in time for market open tomorrow.
Well that's hardly "prior" to the roadshow and extremely disappointing given what they officially said they were "going to do" via a previous announcement

Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 1612

42F227E0-0220-415A-BCCC-3C73E4DACE77.jpeg

And wait we will…

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Lucky bastards.
All I can afford with my money locked up for 6 months…..
1129C9AA-D2A9-4971-B3CF-CA89F0766391.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
PXL_20221020_073627288.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
@JAG if you get a chance can you:

1) Get it confirmed that Marius Mushagalusa Mihigo is a strategic advisor to AVZ and why he tweeted the ML will be signed soon and just posted photos of himself with Felix on his Facebook page.

- Is this just a case of more bullshit

2) Clarify that Momentum Attorneys have been working 24-7 (as stated by them) and what exactly they have been doing that 24 hours of every day

* Hello their announcement just came through

- Looks like the only reason for a Roadshow is to try and save the BOD’s bacon before the AGM and perhaps set the scene for a CR with $48 mil left in the bank

- I did spot one discrepancy in the Quarterly Report…. page 10 says “Competent Persons Statement”

Disappointing is an understatement, I guess there will be some competition for the mantle tonight…. @Winenut(s) your the front runner, but you know whose cabinet it rightfully sits in 😉

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Well at least they included some photos haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

llhtom

Regular
Quarterly just came out. No new information. No ML. As usual, overpromised and under deliver. Not surprising. I will see you guys next year if we commence trading.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Thaz

Regular
A nothing announcement ..... Some update.

Perhaps another announcement to be released???

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom