AVZ Discussion 2022

D

Deleted member 1612

What a fkn time to put out the quarterly: someone has a sense of humour. Nothing new. Can we expect anything from the shitshow at all!?

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

John25

Regular
Just passin' the time....

View attachment 20739
Dont any of you bastards work out there …its not even 4pm here
1667202900868.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Luckily I'm off to a gig. Will check-in in 6 hours or tomoz. Westy's, please apply pineapples to BOD until you get some good news to post tonight. GLTAH Sparrowhawk

Reactions: 10 users

Rediah

Regular
Burnt-out Landcruiser matches the description of the vehicle appeared in the report.

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 5.58.44 pm.png

Reactions: 2 users

Hemicuda

Regular
if you get the chance and are not muffled, give them hell PER crew,

Reactions: 3 users
C

ChrisU

You’re not a fucking wizard harry, speak English not riddles
It’s obvious isn’t it? We all need to be abreast of continuous disclosure rules, refine (sharpen) our knowledge (pencil) without confirmation bias, as hard as that can be when up to your nose in a stock.
then trying to get a spot on the BOD.

Your conclusion here indicates you’ve been holding AVZ since sometime in 2020?

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
3 of my favourite things in one picture, motorsport, beer and giving fuckwits the bird:ROFLMAO:

20221031_180055.jpg

Glad to see that crane arrived, how hard would it have been to put a picture of that on Twitter?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Bin59

Regular
@JAG if you get a chance can you get it confirmed that Marius Mushagalusa Mihigo is a strategic advisor to AVZ and why he tweeted the ML will be signed soon and just posted photos of himself in a meeting with Felix on his Facebook page.

Is this just a case of more bullshit

Hello their announcement just came through
Is this the pic Money💰’s ? If so, it’s from 2017 🤔

1667203619906.jpeg

• Haha

Dijon101

Regular
This asset is well past the station that Nigel and the rest of the board can perform with their abilities.

The sooner AVZ holders understand this the better.
google translate?

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Is the quarterly our only drc update for the roadshow??? :O
One more to come tonight ....
Untitled-1.jpg

My bet it will come just before the roadshow starts

Reactions: 7 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Fire
Yawn

Reactions: 3 users
C

ChrisU

I reckon any potential buyer would want a decent discount considering they would still need to go through the mining licence process. Any money leftover would most likely go towards building the processing plants. Shareholders wouldn't get anything at this stage.
CDL can’t be sold, surely? Because they haven’t defined it geologically enough.

Refer back to a similar scenario on April 26 2018 when Mr Ferguson in his first ever interview for AVZ said they wanted to realise a maiden mineral resource before further transactions in order to raise the value of the project.

The problem with splitting the project could be a competitor takes it obviously, then there is ‘cooperating’ on logistics or tolling. This all means a new feasibility study I gather. An AGM vote would not be a good idea without a full appraisal.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
C

ChrisU

3 of my favourite things in one picture, motorsport, beer and giving fuckwits the bird:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 20742
Glad to see that crane arrived, how hard would it have been to put a picture of that on Twitter?
Great Northern. That explains a lot.

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bray

Regular
14 hour day and 41 degrees here today, anymore than a light beer and we’d be on the ground dead

Reactions: 5 users
C

ChrisU

One more to come tonight .... View attachment 20744

My bet it will come just before the roadshow starts
Fingers crossed the ASX is not in debate club mode.

We all know the ASX has not been kind in fact are rude.

One occasion was when the TIA with CATH was announced, the ASX were not happy about the 10mtpa part. Hard to slow down a Chinese Billionaire.

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Some drilling results....

• Haha
Top Bottom