AVZ Discussion 2022

Spikerama

Regular
Hate to say it @Onthefm @protoje @TheCount but you guys know better than I do, that "hope" is not a good investment strategy.

Time to back up the pineapple truck.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Onthefm

Regular
Reactions: 11 users

Bray

Regular
Can someone ask them why they think holding shareholders money hostage is a good business strategy

Reactions: 10 users

TheCount

Regular
Hate to say it @Onthefm @protoje @TheCount but you guys know better than I do, that "hope" is not a good investment strategy.

Time to back up the pineapple truck.
You misinterpret, but to clarify, having "high hopes" and "hoping for a good investment" are 2 very different processes.
TC.

• Fire

John25

Regular
Im thinking that if nothing super positive comes out of the Road Show how arrogant & out of touch are our BoD to justify the cost of hosting these events

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

John25

Regular
Just saying …it may be a mantle passing night tonight pending on news
1667193952786.gif

• Haha
  • Fire

Spikerama

Regular
It's all we've got mate. Its not as it we can get out.
True that. And I should clarify, the pineapple 🍍 truck is for the BoD to assume the position and receive.

Reactions: 5 users

Roon

Regular
Here is your update:

You'd hope this wasn't it. They promised an update on our activities in the DRC and this update didn't focus whatsoever on our activities in the DRC. Just arbitration in France, a court case they specifically said we weren't involved in, and a few sentences of nothing re social media. Surely this isn't an overview of what we are doing in DRC

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Thaz

Regular
You'd hope this wasn't it. They promised an update on our activities in the DRC and this update didn't focus whatsoever on our activities in the DRC. Just arbitration in France, a court case they specifically said we weren't involved in, and a few sentences of nothing re social media. Surely this isn't an overview of what we are doing in DRC

If it is - it says that they did SFA in DRC.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Whatever the news is (if any) I want this show trading this week.

I don't take kindly being locked out of my hundreds of thousands and I'm beyond caring anyway. Take my chances with mr market suck it up and make it up elsewhere

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users
C

ChrisU

Reactions: 1 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
If John Clarke (different JC) aka Fred Dagg wasn't dead I reckon the BOD would have hired him as a consultant to teach them how to handle question time at the RS and AGM. I'm expecting the question time tonight to go exactly like this:

To those that are going tonight give em hell for the rest of us.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1667194741249.jpeg

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
How preposterous and obnoxious.

The enemy is company directors who may try to evade their duties to shareholders. You should be tracking this.

I just wrote "shut the fuck up" as my reply then deleted it because that's not what TSE is about.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
C

ChrisU

There is enough evidence out there but it's not worth it. When dogs bark at us, we shouldn't get involved in a barking contest with them, thats what I tell my kids about bullies in school. Just ignore them, move on, your input is much more valuable than addressing people with identity issues.
there is enough evidence out there, the kind that gets office holders resigning
I just wrote "shut the fuck up" as my reply then deleted it because that's not what TSE is about.

You are indeed learning

Last edited by a moderator:

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Where’s the spreadsheet of Congolese progress marked by AVZ expectat

there is enough evidence out there, the kind that gets office holders resigning

You are indeed learning
I'm really slow.....shut the fuck up

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Thaz

Regular
C

ChrisU

Wtf are you going on about.
Apologies, I changed my mind.
It’s not my business to antagonise here.

I simply wish to sharpen our pencils to make this a better company

Azzler

Top 20
How preposterous and obnoxious.

The enemy is company directors who may try to evade their duties to shareholders. You should be tracking this.
You slipped up pal.
And there we have it folks, poster reveals himself and his beliefs.

His enemy is the company directors.

You forgot where you were for a moment didn't you, woopsie.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom