AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
Anyone who thought it'd be something other than the typical last minute update is bat shit crazy imo.
Y'all should know better :rolleyes:
385BAEAB-40DB-4AAD-9FC0-EDDC75DB7231.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
Sage advice.
Also, the unity here at TSE is a threat to those seeking to damage our prosperity.
One of their goals is to destabilise and divide. And it can be done simply by being ever present, annoying, casting dark shadows and suggesting danger.

They constantly provoke argument and done cleverly enough they make it look like they never start things, they're just constantly annoying until you snap at them.
I've now seen enough to confirm my suspicions, let's not piss into the wind any longer.

I'm a little disappointed they haven't been banned from here, I know I've reported several times.
And that's how they slowly creep in.
Let's hope not anyway.
Completely agree here, I'm a little disappointed too.

It's obvious, like I've alluded to in the past multiple accounts isn't something a decent or honest, sane or sensible person does, it's for deception and sowing discord, any reasonable person can see and understand that. Why we as a community allow this shit is beyond me, reading the bollocks yesterday alone is evidence enough to get rid, let alone the past history.

Simply placing someone on ignore here isn't enough, we are almost all exclusively here due to those actions becoming untenable at hot crapper so why are we doing that here? If someone feels strongly enough to place another on ignore, then that individual obviously is behaving unsociably on a higher level.

If we just end up placing people on ignore, then we will end up just like the crapper as more and more trolls will migrate with no consequences for them.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
There is enough evidence out there but it's not worth it. When dogs bark at us, we shouldn't get involved in a barking contest with them, thats what I tell my kids about bullies in school. Just ignore them, move on, your input is much more valuable than addressing people with identity issues.

Sorry Red, bullies should never be ignored, some times they have been bullied themselves, sometimes they are just cowards, but ignoring them allows them to go on and bully others who may then carry unnecessary pain into their and other's lives.... Just my opinion

Well known bullies.... Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Harvey Weinstein, Vladimir Putin....

@Flexi, Kinshasa is 10hrs behind Sydney time and 7hrs Perth time, so if anything happened in the DRC over the weekend, like the ML being signed soon (as was alluded to in a tweet by Marius Mihigo), then it wouldn't be announced until later in the day.

If the ML is about to be signed, it would explain the bullshit coming out on the SCMP website today, and if Marius was just bullshitting us ahead of the Roadshow, then it's another question that shareholders can ask

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

TDITD

Top 20
We've only been in suspension and radio silence for 6 fucking months.....what's a few more hours?

FFS :rolleyes:
Problem is if the RS is actually a SS and we are still in radio silence with copious sums of 'imminent' , knowing winks, nods and fluff.

Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Sage advice.
Also the unity here at TSE is a threat to those seeking to damage our prosperity.
One of their goals is to destabilise and divide. And it can be done simply by being ever present, annoying, casting dark shadows and suggesting danger.

They constantly provoke argument, and done cleverly enough they make it look like they never start things, they're just constantly annoying until you snap at them.
I've now seen enough to confirm my suspicions, let's not piss into the wind any longer.

I'm a little disappointed they haven't been banned from here, I know I've reported several times.
And that's how they slowly creep in.
Let's hope not anyway.
Don't forget.....
Pissing into the wind is a messy affair, especially at 3pm into the Fremantle doctor.

Just put the AH's on ignore, it appears that somehow they don't get banned and are allowed to seed their crap on TSE.
If it keeps on going on, I will give TSE a miss and consider it another fun system fucked up by certain vermin.
As mentioned before, I am 100% sure they are not here for my benefit, but for their own agenda, whatever that is.
Not interested to find out.

I can say with a hand on my heart I don't have a direct line with Cong, Klaus, or Tommy, because I don't have a need for it.
It is painfully obvious they believe they do.
The fact that Cong has used the opportunity to use them for his benefit hasn't appeared to them.

To be honest I wont be sad, if they fuck off asap and creep under the rock they came from.

• Love
  • Fire

Bin59

Regular
Cami site is down/blank atm 🤔

Edit: working for me now - no change

Attachments

• 49456456-C454-4075-91D6-F11C8F4A20F9.jpeg
    49456456-C454-4075-91D6-F11C8F4A20F9.jpeg
    317 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

Charbella

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Azzler

Top 20
Sorry Red, bullies should never be ignored, some times they have been bullied themselves, sometimes they are just cowards, but ignoring them allows them to go on and bully others who may then carry unnecessary pain into their and other's lives.... Just my opinion

Well known bullies.... Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Harvey Weinstein, Vladimir Putin....

@Flexi, Kinshasa is 10hrs behind Sydney time and 7hrs Perth time, so if anything happened in the DRC over the weekend, like the ML being signed soon (as was alluded to in a tweet by Marius Mihigo), then it wouldn't be announced until later in the day.

If the ML is about to be signed, it would explain the bullshit coming out on the SCMP website today, and if Marius was just bullshitting us ahead of the Roadshow, then it's another question that shareholders can ask
You're right about the ignoring bullies thing bags, but that's not what goes on here with trolling. They count on people continually being outraged at their behaviour, which just continually perpetuates the arguments and discord. Soon everyone is agitated just reading the back and forth posts, and suddenly no one feels good any more. Congratulations to them, and that's what they did at hot crapper.

It doesn't matter what you say to them, you will never "get them" with a good put down or counter argument, NEVER!
Their aim is to continue to post stuff that provokes outrage. They know it makes people outraged baiting them to post back at them and usually with anger or irritation, but they dont give a shit what you say, they're here just to stir.
If you post, if you put them down with 1 million awesome points, they still win their game.
You might feel better putting them down, but they got you, they achieved their goal.

TSE was meant to be a place where they couldn't win their game anymore, but it feels like we're sliding back. But until then either ignore, or refute what they say but only calmly and happily and end with a thankyou. Because their goal is anger, hatred, disunity.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I have come to the conclusion that any announcement prior to the Perth roadshow is just going to be one giant dick pull and a complete fucking piece of fluff

AVZ advised the announcement would be an "update on the status of its activities in the DRC"

Yeah here's the update...

• We added some fucking gravel and graded the road at the campsite so it looks nice
  • We had a fucking meeting with the Hydro people who were very friendly and provided lovely sandwiches
  • A really nice crane turned up and we took turns taking photos in the drivers seat with safety hats on
  • We met some of the locals and encouraged them to set up a facebook page on Manono.....but they don't have fucking electricity, the internet or a fucking laptop
  • We had some nice chats with Felix who says he really likes us but was a bit busy to sort out the ML in between flying around Europe and doing a spot of shopping

There won't be anything meaningful at all

The announcement will be a little blurb and a fucking copy of a presentation they're going to have at the roadshow with some nice piccies of people looking like they're doing something but really achieving fuck all...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

TDITD

Top 20
I have come to the conclusion that any announcement prior to the Perth roadshow is just going to be one giant dick pull and a complete fucking piece of fluff

AVZ advised the announcement would be an "update on the status of its activities in the DRC"

• We added some fucking gravel and graded the road at the campsite so it looks nice
  • We had a fucking meeting with the Hydro people who were very friendly and provided lovely sandwiches
  • A really nice crane turned up and we took turns taking photos in the drivers seat with safety hats on
  • We met some of the locals and encouraged them to set up a facebook page on Manono.....but they don't have fucking electricity, the internet or a fucking laptop
  • We had some nice chats with Felix who says he really likes us but was a bit busy to sort out the ML in between flying around Europe and doing a spot of shopping

The announcement will be a little blurb and a fucking copy of a presentation they're going to have at the roadshow with some nice piccies of people looking like they're doing something but really achieving fuck all...
Sad Happy Hour GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
You forgot to include the fact that some dick pranged the Landcruiser

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Here is your update:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Possibly providing all of that as an announcement but communicating solely via GIF?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Fletch77

Regular
Just came across this little shop this morning… not sure if that will be enough pineapples 😂
Good luck everyone
So you’re in Airlie then…

Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Gravel Rake GIF by JC Property Professionals
Hungry Late Show GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
Lets Go Power GIF by Namaste Car

90S Vintage GIF

College Dropout Jetski GIF by JetSet (Josh King Madrid)

Here’s my attempt

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Onthefm

Regular

Jesus gents ladies what happened to the " they wouldn't do a road show without some good news" scenario. I like that one better. And still hoping.

• Haha
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 1612

Jesus gents ladies what happened to the " they wouldn't do a road show without some good news" scenario. I like that one better. And still hoping.
Look, I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who was the first guy who got the second guy onto AVZ. I’m not claiming to be in the know here but I heard a guy was talking to him today and he’s in a really good mood today, so I remain hopeful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

TheCount

Regular
This is the second time I'm not impressed with the BOD. First was the freebies, and now holding out till the last second to "announce before the RS". Just fucking childish for a group of grown men pulling a heap of coin out of the venture.. I'm beginning to think they don't have what it takes to take it to mine, and will cut 'n' run when given the chance..

I had high hopes for the company.
TC.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Thehoneyguy

Reactions: 3 users

John25

Regular
You forgot to include the fact that some dick pranged the Landcruiser
And setting fire to it
1667192047794.gif