AVZ Discussion 2022

Dazmac66

Regular
I will have some kabana and pickled onions while watching this thread waiting for some of you rich pricks in Perth to post some good news! 1000000 - FMD!
Anyhow, I was thinking that if you are 100% sure of something price sensitive, shouldn't you make a formal announcement.? Hopefully soon we stop talking about pineapples and on to the old chestnut! 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

JAG

Top 20
I will have some kabana and pickled onions while watching this thread waiting for some of you rich pricks in Perth to post some good news! 1000000 - FMD!
Anyhow, I was thinking that if you are 100% sure of something price sensitive, shouldn't you make a formal announcement.? Hopefully soon we stop talking about pineapples and on to the old chestnut! 🐳
I'm the only rich prick here in Perth mate! I drive a KIA:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

yeah, fuck, I've missed the whales

Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

I expect better than some posts, if you Perth boys are rich enough to own enough to get invited then they can afford the mobile data for a live stream. I bet it would look like this though:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Mate if that is real you have my respect . If they didn't know you are Monrybags1348 they do now .

Wombie and @Azzler, I don't know what everyone is laughing at.... I just got off the phone with him, I asked for chilli crab to go with that Jack Daniels

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I'm the only rich prick here in Perth mate! I drive a KIA:ROFLMAO:
Hey Jag , when my misses gets home from work I am going to take a picture of her car and you will seriously piss yourself laughing! I told her to order a Tesla when we were 1.30 and have had to pull the plug on it. Not happy!!
PS this is the best Barra from our trip to Cape York as promised.95cm
IMG_20220922_174040601_HDR.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Remark

Top 20
Wombie and @Azzler, I don't know what everyone is laughing at.... I just got off the phone with him, I asked for chilli crab to go with that Jack Daniels
Tell them to leave the bottle...
1666758804335.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Hudnut

Regular
With respect, surface rights are paid by DATHCOM at 100%. Who funds it based on % ownership of DATHCOM can be sorted out later, years later if necessary. The issue isn't who should pay surface rights, it's whether DATHCOM pay on this 'illegal' splitting of 13359 into a smaller PE and a PR

IMO, as a matter of principle, AVZ appear to be content to wait until the MINING CODE is adhered to, and the full 13359 area is granted a PE. If thats actually the case, then good on them for sticking to their guns. We can't let these fuckers run all over us. They know the world is watching, so IMO, AVZ have the upper hand

I personally don't think Cong will throw good money after bad by going to arbitration - the cunt doesn't have a fucking leg to stand on

This is my reading of it.

BTW. I taught my kids not to trust anyone (especially me) when they were younger by giving them little red cocktail onions and telling them they were Jaffas :devilish:

Kids cost too much not to get some entertainment out of 'em.

• Haha

John25

Regular
My interpretation is that no ML before Perth Roadshow but possibly berore the others.
If that's not it nfi! :LOL:
You still on holidays Sam ????
1666759770950.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Roon

Regular
Just to add into the mix.
View attachment 20076
To me this sounds like there isn't going to be another dramatic revealed for the roadshows, like ML / Coop agreement / TO offers etc, as otherwise the email would've said a detailed update would be provided in an ASX announcements prior to roadshows, not just that there will be an update at the AGM on 17 November. Under ASX rules the management can't announce and anything material and new at the roadshow without it being publicly released. So sounds to me the shows are just intended to stroke large holders and prevent any insurrection at the AGM

• Thinking

John25

Regular
Jesus ,i cant afford a return bus trip & 2 night accomodation…come to think of it i couldve said i was NF & bill it to AVZ on my expense account …Fuck too late now 🙈😢
1666760218996.gif

• Haha

Charbella

Regular
To me this sounds like there isn't going to be another dramatic revealed for the roadshows, like ML / Coop agreement / TO offers etc, as otherwise the email would've said a detailed update would be provided in an ASX announcements prior to roadshows, not just that there will be an update at the AGM on 17 November. Under ASX rules the management can't announce and anything material and new at the roadshow without it being publicly released. So sounds to me the shows are just intended to stroke large holders and prevent any insurrection at the AGM
From the most recent asx announcement:
The Company will provide an update to the market on the status of its activities in the DRC ahead of its planned roadshows and AGM which are scheduled to be held next month.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Wow! One special invite, RESPECT! Let's hope everything comes to fruitation, good luck everyone. 🚀🚀

Charbella, just having a bit of fun. At this stage I'm not sure that I can make it as my better half will be on crutches for a few weeks yet and relying on me during that time.

As the time gets closer, I would be happy to put my invitation link up on these threads to enable someone else to go, but I would want to give it to someone who is prepared to stand up and ask some tough but fair questions, and hopefully some good questions are already being prepared ahead of time and able to be adjusted to suit the flow of information leading up to the event

• Love

JAG

Top 20
1666761037506.png

• Sad
Reactions: 20 users
With respect, surface rights are paid by DATHCOM at 100%. Who funds it based on % ownership of DATHCOM can be sorted out later, years later if necessary. The issue isn't who should pay surface rights, it's whether DATHCOM pay on this 'illegal' splitting of 13359 into a smaller PE and a PR

IMO, as a matter of principle, AVZ appear to be content to wait until the MINING CODE is adhered to, and the full 13359 area is granted a PE. If thats actually the case, then good on them for sticking to their guns. We can't let these fuckers run all over us. They know the world is watching, so IMO, AVZ have the upper hand

I personally don't think Cong will throw good money after bad by going to arbitration - the cunt doesn't have a fucking leg to stand on

X, a few months ago @Bin59 posted a section of the DRC Mining Code that read along the lines that the percentage of the state owned portion of the project needed to be determined before awarding of the ML.

Not sure if that referred to either Cominiere or the DRC (which I think owns 90% of Cominiere) but I remember reading it in Bin59's post. I personally think the only thing holding it up is the DG of CAMI (Jean Felix Mupande) who I suspect is Cong's puppet, but at this stage we can only suspect this.

You may be right in your assumptions around Dathcom, and the areas relating to the PE, I just thought I'd add what I'd read in Bin's post to the conversation in case you wanted to check it.

Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
Please setup a webcam outside the Perth RS venue
We will wait for the smoke signal
White Smoke= Pope ML
Black Smoke= Nope

🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
You still on holidays Sam ????
View attachment 20109
Nah mate I'm dead set serious now, the fog has lifted 🍹😵‍💫
😉

I went from this:
20221024_091634.jpg

To this:
20221026_164625.jpg

Which is sort of like going from mining rights paid in a few days to 6 months suspension so I'm used to it. 🤗

Last edited:
  • Haha

JAG

Top 20
HMMMMMMMM ........ from Solo
1666762467432.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom