JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Boatman and Tommy are just p1ssed because they are short and trapped . IMO

Speaking of Tommy being short I get the strange feeling that he is literally short. Just something about his reporting makes me want to believe that he is a sad short little man. Hope he is, increases my chances of one outsing him :ROFLMAO:

I bet he's standing blowjob height for the boatman

"Voluntary suspension
The Company refers to its request for an extension to its voluntary suspension dated 10 October 2022,
in relation to the finalisation and release of an announcement with respect to its mining and
exploration rights for the Manono Project."

This just popped out to my attention, from the most recent announcement.

"... the finalisation and release of an announcement with respect to its mining and
"... the finalisation and release"

Hmm I think I'm clutching at straws...

I remember thinking this at the time of the release too but didn't say anything because finalisation could also be 'finally we have fuck all' and didn't want to jinx it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Translation : 'The CAMI prick refuses to hand over the surface rights and until he does we are f--ked '

Surface rights you say? At the risk at quoting one’s self and looking like a pompous dickhead…here goes…
It’s a shit show all right. I’m really suspicious about stuff like this - it’s dead easy for someone to force AVZ to be non-compliant:
- minister signs ML, and the 30 day clock starts ticking
- we just need to know the surface rights fee so we can pay it
- someone in CAMI accidentally-on-purpose doesn’t tell AVZ the surface rights amount so it doesn’t get paid
- 30 days comes and goes
- ML not issued
- Malicious actors screams from the rooftops that AVZ have not paid for the surface rights and should be denied the ML…

I can just see it.

• Love

wombat74

Top 20
My immediate concern is if Cong takes it to Arbitration . I'm half expecting it's announcement between now and the AGM . Surely Felix cannot let this drag on for another 6 months or more . Surface rights cannot be calculated while that's unresolved .

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
Surface rights you say? At the risk at quoting one’s self and looking like a pompous dickhead…here goes…
Yes it was an excellent post . Worth a second visit .

Reactions: 3 users
"Voluntary suspension
The Company refers to its request for an extension to its voluntary suspension dated 10 October 2022,
in relation to the finalisation and release of an announcement with respect to its mining and

This just popped out to my attention, from the most recent announcement.

"... the finalisation and release of an announcement with respect to its mining and
"... the finalisation and release"

Hmm I think I'm clutching at straws...
I remember thinking this at the time of the release too but didn't say anything because finalisation could also be 'finally we have fuck all' and didn't want to jinx it.
They have used the phrase 'finalisation and release' in every suspension extension announcement

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

The Fox

Regular
I for one appreciated all your efforts Fox and was amazed at the effort you put in responding to posters here, no need to respond to me, you definitely need some time to recover

Not to mention the time you’ll need to recover from the pineappling….

Just joking Foxy 😉 I genuinely am grateful for all your efforts!!!!
Thanks MB and the others for your kind words. 🙂

‘The Fox and the Pineapple’, 2014 - Brian Keith Stephens

Art imitating life? 🥺

1666753322123.png

Bugger, it's sold. Would have looked great in my den. Now I'm sad. :cry:

1666753635017.png

Just not the same....
1666753856581.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

obe wan

Regular
100% correct - if Perth is a shitshow then I won't be bothered going to Sydney. I'm hoping Sydney will be a celebration of what was announced at Perth, in which case I'll be there with bells on.
Crystal ball saying Perth show unlikely to be pre dosed, but the balance will be moonlight dancing

• Thinking
  • Love

Samus

Top 20
Crystal ball saying Perth show unlikely to be pre dosed, but the balance will be moonlight dancing
Second time today I've heard something like that y'all :unsure:

But it's the umpteenth in the past 6 months as well 😮‍💨

🤞

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
Thanks MB and the others for your kind words. 🙂

‘The Fox and the Pineapple’, 2014 - Brian Keith Stephens

Art imitating life? 🥺

View attachment 20081
Good to see you bow to the pineapple . Showing it respect . The pineapple can be your friend but it can also be your enemy . Never get overly acquainted with your pineapple . It can be the most vicious , remorseless , conniving , insensitive piece of fruit you will ever meet.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Azzler

Top 20
Second time today I've heard something like that y'all :unsure:

But it's the umpteenth in the past 6 months as well 😮‍💨

🤞
For the life of me I can't decipher what he means. Care to decode for us boofheads?

Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
Pre dosed ? Sorry mate I only made it to the 3rd grade . Please explain . Unless of course you are making up a new word . In that case you are genius .

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
For the life of me I can't decipher what he means. Care to decode for us boofheads?
My interpretation is that no ML before Perth Roadshow but possibly berore the others.
If that's not it nfi! :LOL:

• Thinking
  • Haha
The truth is often what we make of it

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

ozmacca

Regular
Nice. When I emailed I was told waiting list.
Tbh mate i started drafting an email but figured that was too easy for them to say no to, so called up and was polite about it all, told them my share count and that i'm interested, and they were accommodating. Sometimes a good old fashioned phone call trumps the email!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

Rediah

Regular
Nigel greeting at Perth RS….

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
My immediate concern is if Cong takes it to Arbitration . I'm half expecting it's announcement between now and the AGM . Surely Felix cannot let this drag on for another 6 months or more . Surface rights cannot be calculated while that's unresolved .
With respect, surface rights are paid by DATHCOM at 100%. Who funds it based on % ownership of DATHCOM can be sorted out later, years later if necessary. The issue isn't who should pay surface rights, it's whether DATHCOM pay on this 'illegal' splitting of 13359 into a smaller PE and a PR

IMO, as a matter of principle, AVZ appear to be content to wait until the MINING CODE is adhered to, and the full 13359 area is granted a PE. If thats actually the case, then good on them for sticking to their guns. We can't let these fuckers run all over us. They know the world is watching, so IMO, AVZ have the upper hand

I personally don't think Cong will throw good money after bad by going to arbitration - the cunt doesn't have a fucking leg to stand on

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom