Klmie Pacific March / LITHIUM FILE OF MANONO / TANGANYIKA

20221024_223611.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

BEISHA

Top 20
First come, first served…

What does that even mean in the context of our ML? That statement is not evidenced through results to date.
train has left the station.gif

It probably means something like this.........

bag snatcher.gif

Or maybe this is more appropriate..............;)

What do you reckon Mr Innappropriate ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

CashKing

Regular
Mate the Chinese can end all this by making us a good offer . What's 60% of a Billion tonne + high grade low strip Li deposit worth ? Why are we drilling ?
They are hoping another 10 pages of massive grade intercepts will put us off at a poxy road show……

This ain’t the fucking fucking Perth Royal Show AVZ……Been on this mother fucking ride for long enough….. IMO

🧐

Hurry up and flog it NIGE….

Ohh and FUCK TOMMY T BAG….. Prick deserves a BBC up he’s @$$ every night for the life of the Manono Mine.

GLTAH

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

John25

Regular
Well today was the cut off date to attendant Perths Royal Shitshow .Dont think a venue was announced but unfortunately can’t attend it wouldve been a Part2 planes/Trains/Automobiles …Wonder going on numbers if they’ll go ahead with them . Thanks all for keeping me kinda sane ,making me laugh & posting truths not shit/crap .Think first night ,I had a heated debate with Tits saying i’ll take $1.50 and fuck off ($2 now ..im with Cash) but we’ve all mellowed & have great respect for each other .If you dont laugh …you’ll cry …A big thanks ALL
1666613760145.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well today was the cut off date to attendant Perths Royal Shitshow .Dont think a venue was announced but unfortunately can’t attend it wouldve been a Part2 planes/Trains/Automobiles …Wonder going on numbers if they’ll go ahead with them . Thanks all for keeping me kinda sane ,making me laugh & posting truths not shit/crap .Think first night ,I had a heated debate with Tits saying i’ll take $1.50 and fuck off ($2 now ..im with Cash) but we’ve all mellowed & have great respect for each other .If you dont laugh …you’ll cry …A big thanks ALL
View attachment 19932

You know what......I reckon we all deserve good things...

C'mon AVZ

Let's GO!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

CashKing

Regular
View attachment 19932
Hey John could we borrow your 2 hound dogs for the night just to sit along side of course ;) If BOD starts asking for freebies we could just yell “sheep, get, round up” or something 😂 keep them fuckas honest..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Remark

Top 20
1666614680064.png

It's hard to look smug in a greyscales photo but I think he pulls it off quite well. :unsure:

He's a man of so many talents. His copying & pasting skills are hard to beat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Frank

Top 20
Head of State Félix Tshisekedi has been staying since Friday evening in Dar-es-Salaam for a state visit from October 21 to 25, at the invitation of his Tanzanian counterpart, Samia Suluhu Hassan.

"The Head of State will begin his official activities, in particular with a tete-a-tete between him and President Samia Suluhu Hassan, before continuing with bilateral meetings," said a source from the Presidency of the Congolese Republic. .

The last meeting between the two Heads of State dates back to August 19, 2022 in Kinshasa, during the organization of the 42nd Summit of Heads of State and Government of the Southern African Development Community (SADC).

After this work of this sub-regional organization, Samia Suluhu Hassan had extended her stay in the Congolese capital, for an official visit sanctioned by a joint press release, underlines the source.

The Tanzanian President had identified, on this occasion, the areas in which her country and the DRC intended to collaborate, namely trade, security, defence, immigration, mutual investments and other port infrastructures.

"The current state visit of President Félix Tshisekedi to Tanzania is an auspicious occasion to sign a series of agreements in the aforementioned areas," the source said.

President Félix Tshisekedi's trip to Dar-es-Salaam is his third outside the country this month, after the United Kingdom where he met King Charles III and Ghana where he notably had a -a-head with his counterpart Nana Akufo, we note.

Continuation of exchanges in August 2022

The strengthening of DRC-Tanzania cooperation was on the menu of exchanges between the Congolese Félix Tshisekedi and the Tanzanian Samia Suluhu, on an official visit of nearly 4 hours, Thursday August 18, 2022, at the Cité de l'Union Africaine, in Kinshasa .

"The two heads of state stressed the importance of infrastructure development projects and the need to increase cooperation in the construction of road and rail infrastructure, in order to further facilitate trade between the two countries", had-- we underlined in the joint press release that sanctioned their exchanges.

In this context, the two Presidents were particularly pleased with "the progress of the road project going from Dar-es-Salam to Mwanza and Kigoma and which will link the DRC and Burundi, passing through Musongati, Bujumbura, Uvira to in Kindu as well as the imminent opening of the Tanzanian Bank CRDB in Lubumbashi and Kinshasa".

“Experts from both countries are working hard on the agreements that will be signed soon, in Tanzania, in the presence of the two Heads of State,” the joint statement concluded.

mediacongo

*To Remind,

The Company has finalised and priced two preferred routes which service the east and west coast of Africa for ports of export at Lobito in Angola and Dar es Salaam in Tanzania.

The two routes provide flexibility to ship product either way and mitigate situations such as a derailment on one allowing the operation to ship product to the other in the interim.

This strategy also optimises marine shipping for Americas and Europe-based clients versus eastern based clients.

The western route will also reduce the CIF costs for American and European clients.

The study has considered shipment of SC6 in dry loose bulk format and Primary Lithium Sulphate in 20-foot GP marine containers using a combination of truck road freight and rail and then ultimately marine shipping.

See below for the various transportation routes investigated by AVZ during completion of the DFS

Democratic Republic of the Congo.png

Manono+Lithium+and+Tin+Project.png

• Fire

John25

Regular
Hey John could we borrow your 2 hound dogs for the night just to sit along side of course ;) If BOD starts asking for freebies we could just yell “sheep, get, round up” or something 😂 keep them fuckas honest..
Cash …my 2x55kg White wolves havent the patience of their dad …be a short meeting …can’t bullshit these 2
4D7DABAD-EED8-4A33-867E-8E8D52587559.png

• Love
  • Haha
View attachment 19928
It probably means something like this.........

View attachment 19929

Or maybe this is more appropriate..............;)

What do you reckon Mr Innappropriate ?
Nup - that’s way too innocent for our mates in Z / CAMI - that guy could still walk after his stuff was stolen. We are talking about a whole (hole?) other level of violation here…

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

CashKing

Regular
Cash …my 2x55kg White wolves havent the patience of their dad …be a short meeting …can’t bullshit these 2
View attachment 19937
Fuck either I’ve gone completely nuts but 1 looks like cong loving he’s bag of snacks and the other one is CAMI guy dreaming of massive cash bags/ snacks

Fuck Right’o enough beers for me 😂

See you guys in the morning I hope 🤞

Everyday waking up is a good day they say 😆

If only one of those days AVZ shares will be trading again & I can get off this roller coaster & buy myself a proper dog…

Sell us out Nige common stop fucking around… 😉

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Love

John25

Regular
Fuck either I’ve gone completely nuts but 1 looks like cong loving he’s bag of snacks and the other one is CAMI guy dreaming of massive cash bags/ snacks

Fuck Right’o enough beers for me 😂

See you guys in the morning I hope 🤞

Everyday waking up is a good day they say 😆

If only one of those days AVZ shares will be trading again & I can get off this roller coaster & buy myself a proper dog…

Sell us out Nige common stop fucking around… 😉

GLTAH
Looks like its the WAers up again .Im with you Cash ..im old tired ,avg .11c been in this fucking shit show almost 5 yrs …I have patience but FFS ,i want to live to enjoy my $$$$$ .Sorry Nut have probs with my To/Too …There/Their plus Wine/Whine
1666618746264.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Samus

Top 20
View attachment 19934
It's hard to look smug in a greyscales photo but I think he pulls it off quite well. :unsure:

He's a man of so many talents. His copying & pasting skills are hard to beat.
:ROFLMAO: You could use that image for the definition of smug on Wikipedia.

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
A good announcement from DRC/AVZ seems like it could go some way to appease these people. Massive volumes of PLS coming out of Manono along with the infrastructure, logistics, social benefits ecetera :unsure:

Hurry the fuck up :cool:

Kalemie: young people demonstrate to demand the installation of the lithium battery manufacturing plant in Tanganyika​

Published on Mon, 24/10/2022 - 13:55 | Modified on Mon, 24/10/2022 - 14:32

20221024151953614504_WhatsApp_Image_2022-10-24_at_11.48.39.jpeg

Young people from the city of Kalemie in Tanganyika are marching in protest, Monday, October 24, 2022, against the installation of the lithium battery manufacturing plant outside their province.
Radio Okapi/Ph. Paulin Munanga

Young people from the Tanganyika provincial council demonstrated this Monday, October 24 in Kalemie (Tanganyika) to demand the establishment of the electric battery manufacturing plant in the province of Tanganyika and not elsewhere.
The march started at Place Kisebwe in Kalemie. On the banner, held by the demonstrators, one could read: “No exploitation of the lithium of Manono without the factory of manufacture of the batteries in Tanganyika”.
Lithium, one of the materials used in the manufacture of these batteries is found in the territory of Manono in Tanganyika.
This protest march by young people in Kalemie comes nearly six months after Zambia and the DRC signed an agreement in Lusaka for the joint manufacture of electric batteries. According to this agreement, which dates from April 29, this factory will be installed in the province of Haut-Katanga.
The demonstrators, about sixty in total, headed for the offices of the Provincial Assembly of Tanganyika where the police were waiting for them, who dispersed them with tear gas.
But, they reorganized and managed to read their memorandum in front of the president of the Provincial Assembly. The latter promised the demonstrators to send their demands to the authorities in Kinshasa.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Frank

Top 20
Dear friends, take a close look at the combination. Boatman, Zijin, and that sleazy journalist. They searched and found each other. Boatman is scared for his shorts and for himself. If AVZ gets the license and goes back on the market, Boatman will be screwed. Then they wiped out billions and deceived a lot of investors. Zijin sees the 15% he believed to be lost and is now trying everything to somehow legally get this stake. Both have teamed up for this and brought a journalist on board, who ensures sufficient public attention.
At its core, all of the things that are now being reported are nothing new and just another cheap attempt to avoid the mega deal for AVZ.
Therefore, do not be deceived and led astray.

In this sense,
sleep well everyone

Yours Peter

Thanks for that Peter, Welcome aboard, So basically what you're saying is

lets-win-this-all-for-one-and-one-for-all.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

M.Bison

Regular
Has anyone received confirmation that the Perth Roadshow is going ahead?

Aeolian

Has anyone received confirmation that the Perth Roadshow is going ahead?
From yesterday….

1666654762222.jpeg

Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom