AVZ Discussion 2022

Samus

Top 20
Glad you got it off your chest.

Its highly unlikely those AVZ1 plates are going to end up on a Lambo.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.
Fuck off modo you miserable cunt.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 38 users

Azzler

Top 20
@Roon Great post on the crapper mate, I feel much more informed, I wasn't aware of that detail you shared.

Screenshot 2022-10-22 193422.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Azzler

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Thanks MB. I received the PM and have responded.

My interpretation is the ICC thingy is a follows [with my comments in square brackets]

Jin Cheng ICC Arbitration Proceedings
“The Arbitrator has issued Procedural Order No.1-3 ruling in favour of AVZI
[it’s procedural decision rather than any consideration of the facts of the matter in dispute. This can be more or less ignored in my view].

“…and consequently will now proceed to hear and determine AVZI’s jurisdictional challenge
(around whether AVZI’s pre-emption rights were breached)
[AVZ are stating that this is not a matter over which the ICC has authority to make a decision. AVZ could assert that the matter must be heard in a court within the DRC in line with common law or as described in a binding agreement to which AVZ is a party].

“…before dealing, if necessary, with the merits of the case.
[here they are saying they the ICC will consider whether they (the ICC) have authority (jurisdiction) to even hear the matter. If the ICC concludes that they do not have that jurisdiction, the matter will not proceed any further].

“The timetable of the arbitral proceedings are yet to be set by the arbitrator.
[as above, no timetable is set because proceeding may be halted at the previous step].

Hopefully, that makes sense. Hopefully, I’m right.
Just my limited tradie brain thinking here............:unsure:

" AVZ could assert that the matter must be heard in a court within the DRC in line with common law "

Given the state of corruption within DRC , plus the extensive chinese influence that goes with that, why would AVZ take the chance of a court hearing in the DRC ?.........the chinese could simply offer a significant " snack " to the judge / tribunal to " look the other way ".......;)

At least the ICC is impartial and one would think............immune to the snack brigade.

The problem with the ICC is the process is soooooooo fucking slow.........but if AVZ lawyers would simply hand over the IGF report, then you would think a positive decision could be ganered alot quicker.

Just IMO.

Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Gods this made me laugh out loud for a good 30 seconds, I don't know why.
Because it's fucking funny :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
This is just a public notice, nothing more. Why are we giving air to this rubbish?
Then again, we shouldn't expect anything less. Everyone wants a piece of “the largest global undeveloped hard rock lithium deposit.”
I'm catching up, had to go offline for 24Hrs.
Someone may have said this : If we pay off Cong to drop his legal & extra-legal proceedings, anyone (MMCS ...) with the most baseless of claims will launch legals. Chyna would love this - wear AVZ down until they give in to a cheap TO. Felix & DRC Gov must stand for AVZ (& partners - USA, Rio ...???), expedite mining & batteries.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Bin59

Regular

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Well, sorry in advance for my first rant but quite frankly I have had a fuckin guts full of this shit right now!

The AGM and RS (if they go ahead) are going to be absolute fuckin blinders and should not be missed. I can guarantee there will be fireworks!

As holders we have every right to call an extraordinary meeting with board (those with more shares have more pulling power for this) to get some fucking clear answers from the BOD who right now are sucking up thousands of dollars a months in payments for doing fuck all! Those here that have in the millions should be calling for this EM.

Oh, it's close, oh it's coming, oh get the champagne...fuck this shit. People can only take so much before they explode.

Nigel, get me $3 a share MF! Sell the fucking lot or get the ML now!

Rant over.......I'm cracking the bourbon
Dude..........i was just about to post a similar rant myself, but you beat me to it.

Love the intel, love the laughs, but after catching up on 12 pages worth , awarding countless likes, the MMC update was the final nail in the coffin.......I am fucking TIRED.

tired-baby.gif

My brain is fried...........

drugged up.gif

And to add the cherry on top..........

DOW was up 748 pts on Friday night.........MACRO is going bullish.

1666437852899.png

Every AVZ shareholder is entitled to feel completely gutted and frustrated to fuck right now !!

I cant wait to fully vent come the AGM.

are-you-kidding-me-robin-hood.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

John25

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

TDITD

Top 20
Everyone's entitled to go off the deep end at some point, it's madness what we've been through, and given nothing from management, they deserve to cop it at the AGM for that.

Everyone seems super negative and bitter right now, but let me offer some of my optimistic thoughts.

Ownership claims are simply rubbish, and illegal. There's no way they somehow end up with some of the project.
I belive Zijin did bow out to the DRC, but they need the ICC to make a ruling against them, because they cant simply say "Yeah my bad, we acted deliberately with corruption, and we arent getting shareholders money back that we payed a deposit for."
They need the ruling against them, which is why they haven't cancelled proceedings at the ICC, otherwise we're saying that AVZ's lawyers are blatant lyers, or that Zijin blatantly lied to the DRC government (on video), and none of that makes sense.
So Ownership claims are in the bin I'm sure of it... oh and the MMC thing, they had 3 rulings against them in the court in Perth, in the DRC and the ICC.
All of that stuff is worrying for sure, but none of it is going anywhere and I'm sure most on here also know Cong has no merit to persue jack shit too.

I believe this case is so high profile that the risk of getting brown paper bagged up AVZ's asshole just isn't a reality now.

I must admit I don't have any bearing on the issue with CDL cutoff, I've been privetely told that it's sorted in our favor, but regardless... we still have a gigantic high grade deposit with or without it... but I think it's still ours anyway.

We have Nigel stating in the annual report that we will return to trading "soon", we have that other DRC liason guy Marius Mushagalusa Mihigo recently stating on twitter that the mining licence will be released soon, and momentum laywers commenting on that to "watch this space".

AVZ begin their roadshow in 9 days time.

Truely, why in the fuck would they do a victory lap around Australia with having had no progress, still in suspension, still no licence?
The AGM is right after the roadshow, so it's not like they needed a platform to inform shareholders of information as they have a stage for that the following week on the 15th of November!

It makes no sense at all to think they would organise a roadshow if it wasn't in fact a victory lap, and an opportunity to share the plan and vison moving forward.

Although recent rumors of birthdays didn't pan out, I think there is still something in it, whatever people were being told, it seemed to point to things being sorted very soon.

I say this with so much hope, I admit it, but I think we are coming out of suspension next week, with all the news to flow.

So fuck it, I'm gonna make the call that we are trading next week, ML and all the other goodies in hand.

Best of luck to all holders. xoxo
I Like Swimsuit GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
C

ChrisU

Dude..........i was just about to post a similar rant myself, but you beat me to it.

Love the intel, love the laughs, but after catching up on 12 pages worth , awarding countless likes, the MMC update was the final nail in the coffin.......I am fucking TIRED.

View attachment 19703

My brain is fried...........

View attachment 19704

And to add the cherry on top..........

DOW was up 748 pts on Friday night.........MACRO is going bullish.

View attachment 19707

Every AVZ shareholder is entitled to feel completely gutted and frustrated to fuck right now !!

I cant wait to fully vent come the AGM.

View attachment 19708
I’m not being a company shill saying this but, expect security to be hired. This is what happened with one BGS meeting when a management there were very unpopular.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

BEISHA

Top 20
While i am on the wacky tobaccy.........

elon-musk-smoke.gif

a) hate the fucking french language

b) hate the fucking fact the DRC govt officials are plump whilst the common folk are starving to death...

c) hate the fucking China state govt.

d) hate the fucking fact the world desperately needs supply of lithium but the china state govt / DRC govt is holding the obvious solution up ( MANONO )

e) hate the fucking fact that AVZ management havnt abided by the golden rule of continuous disclosure

f) hate this fucking messy shit show in general.

@MoneyBags1348

Am i giving @TDITD a run for his money ?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

TDITD

Top 20

View attachment 19718

b) hate the fucking fact the DRC govt officials are plump whilst the common folk are starving to death...

d) hate the fucking fact the world desperately needs supply of lithium but the china state govt / DRC govt is holding the obvious solution up ( MANONO )

e) hate the fucking fact that AVZ management havnt abided by the golden rule of continuous disclosure

@MoneyBags1348

Out for lunch with some friends today, wife said in the conversation ‘well at least I know my husband won’t cheat on me’. I replied ‘shows how much you know I’ve been getting fucked by AVZ every single night for years now’
They laughed, she laughed, I laughed…..then died just a little more inside.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

The Fox

Regular
I’m not being a company shill saying this but, expect security to be hired. This is what happened with one BGS meeting when a management there were very unpopular.
I think that's enough, that’ll do pig....that’ll do, now bugger off.

1666443975305.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Spikerama

Regular

View attachment 19718

@MoneyBags1348

g) I hate the fact you have some wacky baccky and I dont.

😢

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
C

ChrisU

Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
Out for lunch with some friends today, wife said in the conversation ‘well at least I know my husband won’t cheat on me’. I replied ‘shows how much you know I’ve been getting fucked by AVZ every single night for years now’
They laughed, she laughed, I laughed…..then died just a little more inside.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom