AVZ Discussion 2022

C

ChrisU

Guess I'll have to go back and try and sort through the mounds of shit that's probably been piled on top of and around this PE 12202 issue to try and decipher any truths.....if there are any???

Fuck me

From CAMI website Nuts
DECHU meaning ‘Defunct’…. ‘Dead’

C5CE973A-525F-4EB7-9C12-DEBEBF5D6C26.jpeg

Reactions: 14 users
If Mupande said that he has a point. We assume FT wants AVZ to lead.

But I don’t agree with this:

“On top of that the IGF and local journalists can see the issues that are holding us back and are making noise yet nothing is being done”

IGF is closing in on Cominiere. Others are slowly being implicated. There must be a lot of argy bargy we can’t see to make these steps. Nigel behaved as if there was ni politics. We just can’t compete in that field game. Hopefully that’s a blessing wrought by the Australian jurisdiction on bribery.
But as a seasoned operator there said, corruption is legalised by offering equity in your company. This is what Ivanhoe did.
I meant nothing is happening from the DRC government. The IGF have been on AVZ's side on the Zijin matter since April when they released their findings. They report directly to the president who has shown willingness to act on other issues with corruption in the mining sector this year but our case is just ignored. The thing that really gets me is how were all issues around Dathcom not sorted out before we received the ministerial decree. We waited 12 months while our application was assessed and everything was approved.

As for the MMCS crap they can claim whatever they like but they have no legal leg to stand on. That was dealt with by the courts years ago. The difference between then and now is that we were trading the whole time that those matters were being settled. It is extraordinary that we have been in suspension this long without a clear explanation by management as to why. It's time for them to stop ducking the consequences of their actions and allow the market to judge their ability to deliver on the promises they made.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users
C

ChrisU

You really get the feeling this shit is never going to end

If they haven't even put the MMCS issue to bed regarding PE 12202 in 6 fucking years how the fuck are we ever going to have our ML awarded with regard to PE 13359 during my remaining time on this planet????

Sort of even puts a TO offer out of the picture

Who would look to take over something where the principle asset is a current tenement whos provenance and validity at it's very core is being legally disputed?

Fuck me

It's really becoming rabbit out of a hat shit rather then a considered investment in a world significant resource

Not being negative but definitely painfully realistic :rolleyes:
Don’t despair.
We’ve actually been through far greater uncertainty when Klaus Eckhof sold.

AVZ is slowly winning, has allies.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
C

ChrisU

I meant nothing is happening from the DRC government. The IGF have been on AVZ's side on the Zijin matter since April when they released their findings. They report directly to the president who has shown willingness to act on other issues with corruption in the mining sector this year but our case is just ignored. The thing that really gets me is how were all issues around Dathcom not sorted out before we received the ministerial decree. We waited 12 months while our application was assessed and everything was approved.

As for the MMCS crap they can claim whatever they like but they have no legal leg to stand on. That was dealt with by the courts years ago. The difference between then and now is that we were trading the whole time that those matters were being settled. It is extraordinary that we have been in suspension this long without a clear explanation by management as to why. It's time for them to stop ducking the consequences of their actions and allow the market to judge their ability to deliver on the promises they made.
Why do you think our case is ignored, in comparison?

Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
Well, sorry in advance for my first rant but quite frankly I have had a fuckin guts full of this shit right now!

The AGM and RS (if they go ahead) are going to be absolute fuckin blinders and should not be missed. I can guarantee there will be fireworks!

As holders we have every right to call an extraordinary meeting with board (those with more shares have more pulling power for this) to get some fucking clear answers from the BOD who right now are sucking up thousands of dollars a months in payments for doing fuck all! Those here that have in the millions should be calling for this EM.

Oh, it's close, oh it's coming, oh get the champagne...fuck this shit. People can only take so much before they explode.

Nigel, get me $3 a share MF! Sell the fucking lot or get the ML now!

Rant over.......I'm cracking the bourbon
My sister who also has a substantial holding seems to think the Road Show is to try and convince share holders with 1mil + shares not to dump when we come out of this suspension with the ML still not secured . I'm not sure about that, but I have to admit that would be one hell of dump if we all collectively took a dump .

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users
MMCS is based in Mauritius which is near the Seychelles Republic (where Cominiere is based I believe)

And can’t quite remember the facts anymore but I thought either Kabila, Cong, Boatman or Der Geist also has some attachment to those areas…. Maybe it was the Cayman Islands?!….

I’ve had enough time on here for today, someone else may be able to follow up

One last thing…. I can’t see us coming out of suspension when ownership issues (mining and exploration rights) aren’t sorted, so shareholders can’t dump shares Wombie

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Why do you think our case is ignored, in comparison?
I think the Tenke Fungurume Mining situation got more attention this year from Felix because the money is here and now. They are already producing and he needed to immediately address the Chinese ripping off the DRC coffers. Whereas Manono is currently a long way from impacting his tax revenue.

But Tshisekedi has also shown an ability to plan long term. And he is travelling the world telling anyone that will listen that he is building a battery industry. So I would have thought that getting the only proven scalable lithium deposit in the country up and running would have been a top priority for him as it is crucial to his goal. Why he hasn't (at least publicly) so far I do not know.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Ashlee

Regular
Can we get back to being the TSE forum instead of HC please?
I've just scrolled through 4 pages of mostly crap.
Really this forum is so informative you must have missed the pineapple saga 😂

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
You really get the feeling this shit is never going to end

If they haven't even put the MMCS issue to bed regarding PE 12202 in 6 fucking years how the fuck are we ever going to have our ML awarded with regard to PE 13359 during my remaining time on this planet????

Sort of even puts a TO offer out of the picture

Who would look to take over something where the principle asset is a current tenement whos provenance and validity at it's very core is being legally disputed?

Fuck me

It's really becoming rabbit out of a hat shit rather then a considered investment in a world significant resource

Not being negative but definitely painfully realistic :rolleyes:
I'd like to know what the fuck I need to know any of this shit for at this point.
We should be on the Italian Riviera snorting coke about now Wino. Not researching some bullshit court case from yesteryear.
Surface rights in a few days, worlds biggest red candle bullshit investment.
BOD can get fucked as well.
idgaf-looking-for-a-fuck-to-give.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
C

ChrisU

I think the Tenke Fungurume Mining situation got more attention this year from Felix because the money is here and now. They are already producing and he needed to immediately address the Chinese ripping off the DRC coffers. Whereas Manono is currently a long way from impacting his tax revenue.

But Tshisekedi has also shown an ability to plan long term. And he is travelling the world telling anyone that will listen that he is building a battery industry. So I would have thought that getting the only proven scalable lithium deposit in the country up and running would have been a top priority for him as it is crucial to his goal. Why he hasn't (at least publicly) so far I do not know.
It’s a different situation and money is key agreed.

What we need is a map of Congolese officials and their allegiances to understand something of the political dynamics.

Doc

Master of Quan
Well, sorry in advance for my first rant but quite frankly I have had a fuckin guts full of this shit right now!

The AGM and RS (if they go ahead) are going to be absolute fuckin blinders and should not be missed. I can guarantee there will be fireworks!

As holders we have every right to call an extraordinary meeting with board (those with more shares have more pulling power for this) to get some fucking clear answers from the BOD who right now are sucking up thousands of dollars a months in payments for doing fuck all! Those here that have in the millions should be calling for this EM.

Oh, it's close, oh it's coming, oh get the champagne...fuck this shit. People can only take so much before they explode.

Starting to think these roadshows are to build support for management otherwise their first strike might be coming at AGM….

• Fire
  • Thinking

Onthefm

Regular
It’s a different situation and money is key agreed.

What we need is a map of Congolese officials and their allegiances to understand something of the political dynamics.
The map is easy basically every single prick from the very top to the bottom is corrupt or being corrupted.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Azzler

Top 20
Everyone's entitled to go off the deep end at some point, it's madness what we've been through, and given nothing from management, they deserve to cop it at the AGM for that.

Everyone seems super negative and bitter right now, but let me offer some of my optimistic thoughts.

Ownership claims are simply rubbish, and illegal. There's no way they somehow end up with some of the project.
I belive Zijin did bow out to the DRC, but they need the ICC to make a ruling against them, because they cant simply say "Yeah my bad, we acted deliberately with corruption, and we arent getting shareholders money back that we payed a deposit for."
They need the ruling against them, which is why they haven't cancelled proceedings at the ICC, otherwise we're saying that AVZ's lawyers are blatant lyers, or that Zijin blatantly lied to the DRC government (on video), and none of that makes sense.
So Ownership claims are in the bin I'm sure of it... oh and the MMC thing, they had 3 rulings against them in the court in Perth, in the DRC and the ICC.
All of that stuff is worrying for sure, but none of it is going anywhere and I'm sure most on here also know Cong has no merit to persue jack shit too.

I believe this case is so high profile that the risk of getting brown paper bagged up AVZ's asshole just isn't a reality now.

I must admit I don't have any bearing on the issue with CDL cutoff, I've been privetely told that it's sorted in our favor, but regardless... we still have a gigantic high grade deposit with or without it... but I think it's still ours anyway.

We have Nigel stating in the annual report that we will return to trading "soon", we have that other DRC liason guy Marius Mushagalusa Mihigo recently stating on twitter that the mining licence will be released soon, and momentum laywers commenting on that to "watch this space".

AVZ begin their roadshow in 9 days time.

Truely, why in the fuck would they do a victory lap around Australia with having had no progress, still in suspension, still no licence?
The AGM is right after the roadshow, so it's not like they needed a platform to inform shareholders of information as they have a stage for that the following week on the 15th of November!

It makes no sense at all to think they would organise a roadshow if it wasn't in fact a victory lap, and an opportunity to share the plan and vison moving forward.

Although recent rumors of birthdays didn't pan out, I think there is still something in it, whatever people were being told, it seemed to point to things being sorted very soon.

I say this with so much hope, I admit it, but I think we are coming out of suspension next week, with all the news to flow.

So fuck it, I'm gonna make the call that we are trading next week, ML and all the other goodies in hand.

Best of luck to all holders. xoxo

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users
C

ChrisU

The map is easy basically every single prick from the very top to the bottom is corrupt or being corrupted.
I’m interested in, the political factions.

For example: A mining minister issued a decree. Who is she allied with? Certainly not Cong.

Reactions: 1 users

John25

Regular

Just got home and have read about 4 pages of ^*%#^# about this Shitshow …just give me plain fuckin simple English

• Haha
  • Fire

John25

Regular
How remiss of me to forget …Yesterday was week 24
1666422146563.gif

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

GuruDukun

Regular
Comminier have to appear in court.
Charges have been laid by IGF
it's days are numbered but as Momentum lawyers state
All noise until Mining License issued.
Hopefully before roadshow.
From what I know, I believe the IGF does not have any legal powers. As an institution, though, they try to encourage government arms to take judicial action.

Reactions: 4 users

oxxa23

Regular
Everyone's entitled to go off the deep end at some point, it's madness what we've been through, and given nothing from management, they deserve to cop it at the AGM for that.

Everyone seems super negative and bitter right now, but let me offer some of my optimistic thoughts.

Ownership claims are simply rubbish, and illegal. There's no way they somehow end up with some of the project.
I belive Zijin did bow out to the DRC, but they need the ICC to make a ruling against them, because they cant simply say "Yeah my bad, we acted deliberately with corruption, and we arent getting shareholders money back that we payed a deposit for."
They need the ruling against them, which is why they haven't cancelled proceedings at the ICC, otherwise we're saying that AVZ's lawyers are blatant lyers, or that Zijin blatantly lied to the DRC government (on video), and none of that makes sense.
So Ownership claims are in the bin I'm sure of it... oh and the MMC thing, they had 3 rulings against them in the court in Perth, in the DRC and the ICC.
All of that stuff is worrying for sure, but none of it is going anywhere and I'm sure most on here also know Cong has no merit to persue jack shit too.

I believe this case is so high profile that the risk of getting brown paper bagged up AVZ's asshole just isn't a reality now.

I must admit I don't have any bearing on the issue with CDL cutoff, I've been privetely told that it's sorted in our favor, but regardless... we still have a gigantic high grade deposit with or without it... but I think it's still ours anyway.

We have Nigel stating in the annual report that we will return to trading "soon", we have that other DRC liason guy Marius Mushagalusa Mihigo recently stating on twitter that the mining licence will be released soon, and momentum laywers commenting on that to "watch this space".

AVZ begin their roadshow in 9 days time.

Truely, why in the fuck would they do a victory lap around Australia with having had no progress, still in suspension, still no licence?
The AGM is right after the roadshow, so it's not like they needed a platform to inform shareholders of information as they have a stage for that the following week on the 15th of November!

It makes no sense at all to think they would organise a roadshow if it wasn't in fact a victory lap, and an opportunity to share the plan and vison moving forward.

Although recent rumors of birthdays didn't pan out, I think there is still something in it, whatever people were being told, it seemed to point to things being sorted very soon.

I say this with so much hope, I admit it, but I think we are coming out of suspension next week, with all the news to flow.

So fuck it, I'm gonna make the call that we are trading next week, ML and all the other goodies in hand.

Best of luck to all holders. xoxo
It may well have been written in hope azzler, but, also in a calm and logical manner... I think you're spot on... albeit I called trading this last week...

So, I'm hoping to substitute the pineapple'ing with the brown paper bag up the arse treatment...

MMC is rubbish, but, i can see why it was a tipping point for many earlier today...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom