AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
A good old fashioned circle jerk like the old HC days ehhh. Lol.

The ALL IN crowd are going to be jerking this so hard, your hands going to fall off.
How ya doin' there Modo?

Feeling okay?

Out for a little jog?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Berabakan

Come on, own up
Who on here is this?

The truth please

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
Come on, own up
Who on here is this?

The truth please

Omar Epps GIF by Raising Kanan

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users
One other thing before i leave and strike a blow work wise is........

Lets start compiling a few serious, poignant questions to ask NIGEL come the AGM next month to at least garner some insight as to what AVZ is dealing with in this litigous battle.........not sure what lip service might come out of it, but something might be better than being completely in the dark and having to rely on conspiracy theory.....;)

I have been a spoke person before with WFE, so happy to do it again should no one else wants to put their hand up.

Should we start up a separate thread for that ?

Put the think tank on.......lots of smarter posters here than me thats for sure.

cheers all.
Questions for AVZ management

1. Why exactly are we in voluntary suspension?

2. What is the process for determining the extension periods for the voluntary suspension?

3. Why have the voluntary suspension extension periods been wrong so many times?

4. Why has AVZ's lawyer Christian Lukusa been able to provide updates far and above official announcements on legal matters facing the company in press conferences and interviews given in French?

5. Were you at any time given legal advice to 'stay silent to not give away your position on legal matters' and if so, who was that advice given by?

6. Why couldn't the same information that was being given in French also be available to shareholders in English through official announcements?

7. Does the company really think that Zijin doesn't have access to YouTube and can't translate from French to Mandarin and by not releasing information in English they would be outmaneuvering their legal adversaries?

8. Where exactly is the information flow failure occurring between what you have been telling shareholders the DRC government have been saying to you?

9. Is it your fault, the company consultants fault or the DRC governments fault that led you to claim that the mining licence would be 'expedited' in May 2021 along with many other promises that still haven't been delivered?

10. As a show of good faith to shareholders that have been unable to access their own money for 5 months and counting due to your decision to put the company in voluntary suspension, are you willing to reduce your salaries / consulting fees by at least 50% until the company is trading again?

11. As a show of good faith to shareholders that have been unable to access their own money for 5 months and counting due to your decision to put the company in voluntary suspension, are you willing to give back at least 50% of your total performance shares from previous years?

12. How fast could you run if your life depended on it?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 32 users

Berabakan

A very patient and calm holder who has posted before but has no need to get caught up in speculation but instead relies on the official announcements and certain posters here like yourself to stay calm and breathe easy, no stress here!

Still curious on who our very talented pineapple lover is...

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

2. What is the process for determining the extension periods for the voluntary suspension?

3. Why have the voluntary suspension extension periods been wrong so many times?

4. Why has AVZ's lawyer Christian Lukusa been able to provide updates far and above official announcements on legal matters facing the company in press conferences and interviews given in French?

5. Were you at any time given legal advice to 'stay silent to not give away your position on legal matters' and if so, who was that advice given by?

6. Why couldn't the same information that was being given in French also be available to shareholders in English through official announcements?

7. Does the company really think that Zijin doesn't have access to YouTube and can't translate from French to Mandarin and by not releasing information in English they would be outmaneuvering their legal adversaries?

8. Where exactly is the information flow failure occurring between what you have been telling shareholders the DRC government have been saying to you?

9. Is it your fault, the company consultants fault or the DRC governments fault that led you to claim that the mining licence would be 'expedited' in May 2021 along with many other promises that still haven't been delivered?

10. As a show of good faith to shareholders that have been unable to access their own money for 5 months and counting due to your decision to put the company in voluntary suspension, are you willing to reduce your salaries / consulting fees by at least 50% until the company is trading again?

11. As a show of good faith to shareholders that have been unable to access their own money for 5 months and counting due to your decision to put the company in voluntary suspension, are you willing to give back at least 50% of your total performance shares from previous years?

12. How fast could you run if your life depended on it

Geez Carlos I thought I was harsh. I’m a little sorry for my display of displeasure on here earlier because I have long suspected Chinese trolls lie in waiting to spread malicious bullshit and what do you know, coincidentally it looks like two trolls have just turned up.

I’m still of the opinion that AVZ will succeed and even if there was some dilution we would all make a lot of money, I just want shareholders to be be realistic about what to expect at any presentation and to go in armed with appropriate questions

I wouldn’t have replied here again today other than what I hate more than bullshit is scum bag Chinese trolls and short selling bullshiters…. and in the event the trolls come back at me, try posting some actual information for others before posting bullshit

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
MoM promoting DRC in France last week :

AfricaPresse.Paris
Find AfricaPresse.paris on:
icon_linkedin_16x16 linkedIn
icon_facebook FACEBOOK
icon_tweeter TWITTER
icon_viadeo_16x16

Ambition Africa / Antoinette N'SAMBA KALAMBAYI, Minister of Mines of DR CONGO: "In this period of energy crisis, my country is full of everything that is necessary for France"​

October 7, 2022
Ambition Africa / Antoinette N'SAMBA KALAMBAYI, Minister of Mines of DR CONGO: In this period of energy crisis, my country is full of everything that is necessary for France'SAMBA KALAMBAYI, Minister of Mines of DR CONGO: In this period of energy crisis, my country is full of everything that is necessary for France

Mrs. Antoinette N'SAMBA KALAMBAYI, Minister of Mines of the Democratic Republic of Congo. © BF
Star guest of the IV Ambition Africa (4 and 5 October 2022) in Bercy, Mrs. Antoinette N'SAMBA KALAMBAYI, Minister of Mines of the Democratic Republic of Congo, made a real plea before French investors to encourage them to come and invest without delay in the DRC, where "French companies are welcome".
Exclusive interview by Bruno FANUCCHI for AfricaPresse.Paris (APP)
@africa_presse

APP - You are at the head of a large delegation from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) to Bercy for this Sixth Ambition Africa. What are your expectations?
Antoinette N'SAMBA KALAMBAYI -
We came to present, here in France, the opportunities that the Democratic Republic of Congo offers the world today in relation to my sector, which is mining.
We have indeed drawn up a list of all the mineral resources that the DRC is full of and, today, we are at a crossroads because it turns out that the DRC is a producer of all these green minerals that are part of the manufacture of electric batteries.
We therefore came to invite all potential partners who would like to invest in the DRC to come and operate, process and locally transform the products of the mining sector. In fact, we want to give added value to our minerals so that the Congolese population, which is poor today, can finally benefit from all the wealth of our subsoil.
APP - In the current energy crisis, the DRC appears as a "solution country", say...
We are full of real potential for bio-diversity with the Congo Basin, which is the second largest forest in the world after the Amazon. Today, the DRC is being asked to be resilient to protect its environment because we have better ecosystems and we do not generate many greenhouse gases.
However, because of the war in Ukraine, oil has now become a rare good. We are in the energy transition and the DRC is therefore a "solution country": tomorrow, we will no longer have to use fossil fuels. We are switching to green energies and the DRC is this country that is full - as you know - with the majority of all these minerals essential to our life tomorrow. Due to the current crisis, we are well aware that the DRC represents a little "the hope of the world"!
antoinette-ministre-de-rdc-a-aa-22-5a4b5.jpg

The Minister of mines of the DRC, Mrs. Antoinette N'SAMBA KALAMBAYI, during her speech IVe Ambition Africa, in Paris-Bercy, on October 4, 2022.© BF

APP - Your country has had serious governance problems in the past, but is currently making efforts to improve the business climate. Can you give us concrete examples in the mining sector?
I confirm that today there is a clear improvement in the management of the public domain. The Head of State has re-enabled a structure that already existed: the General Inspectorate of Finance. With the IGF, the Court of Auditors has the mission to carry out ongoing checks on a daily basis so that, in administrations and public companies, everyone can better manage everything they have as finances at their disposal. The DRC is a member of regional and international organizations. We have in our legal arsenal all that there are conditions for good governance.
We are a member of the OECD and have been described as a "good student". We are a member of the EITI (Initiative for the Transparency of Extractive Industries), we have included this institution in the mining law and we extract our minerals from the well to the export, throughout the production and operating chain.
Thanks to the new mining legislation, everything has been done to ensure that things are now transparent by participating in the fight against corruption, removing illegal exploitation and regulating artisanal exploitation much better. To further increase this traceability, we publish all information relating to mining contracts on our ministry's website.
APP - Don't you also have the will - and this is relatively new - to now transform all products from mines locally?
The revised mining law of 2018 imposes local treatment and processing. However, because of our energy deficit, we allowed companies to export crude oil anyway. But we are working with experts to see how much we will finally encourage mining companies to be able to create hydro-electric footprints themselves to overcome this energy crisis.
These companies will be forced to deal locally tomorrow. In partnership with the Ministry of Energy, we are working with a group of experts and I hope that a sustainable solution will be found within two years at the latest. I will then make the decision by decree to say to everyone: "Now in the DRC, you do not sell your products, you process them and process them on the spot".
We have just created a Center of Excellence and Research - with a real exploitation strategy - to give us all the ability to extract the wealth of our subsoil ourselves and thus create a real chain of values that benefits our economy, the development of the country and the improvement of the living conditions of our populations.
Everything was also planned for operators, both domestic and foreign, to be bound by a "plyte" that makes them responsible for participating in the development of local communities living near mining sites.
w-se-mme-tschombe-et-minsitre-antoinette-rdc-156a9.jpg

S.E. Mrs. Ruth TSHOMBE, Ambassador RD CONGO, with the Minister of Mines, Mrs. Antoinette N'SAMBA KALAMBAYI, together at the IVe Ambition Africa, in Paris-Bercy, on October 4, 2022. © BF

APP - In terms of PPP, what can we do with your country?
Antoinette N'SAMBA KALAMBAYI
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) have always existed. When an investor arrives, he approaches us to explain his approach.
We have many very different opportunities at home: you can come to Congo, for example, to create a diamond or gold buying counter, you can come to open a small mine or to set up and create a mining industry. If you follow all the procedures listed in the Mining Code, all initiatives are welcome and PPPs are of course of interest to us.
To date, moreover, all the flourishing mining companies we have are already in PPP contracts, whether the companies are Chinese or other nationalities... French companies are welcome at home!
APP - A final message specifically for French decision-makers and investors met in Paris-Bercy, where Ambition Africa is taking place?
In his opening speech by Ambition Africa, Mr. Olivier Becht, Minister Delegate for Foreign Trade, Attractiveness and French Abroad, recalled that Africa's vision towards France must change, and vice versa France's vision towards Africa.
In the past, we had a really unbalanced trade balance between us, but today things are about to change because we are full of everything that is necessary for France in this period of energy crisis.
You must switch from fossil fuels to green energies. However, you do not have cobalt (of which we are the largest producer), lithium, etc. in your basement. It is therefore in your interest to come to us to share your technological experience and we, in return, will let you exploit mines and deposits to reach a "win-win" partnership together.
LEARN MORE:
www.ambition-africa.comhttps://www.africapresse.paris/Retr...les-et-contributions-de-notre-dossier-CMAAP-4

LEGAL NOTICES
Css framework based on YAML — Powered by SPIP — Realization of a thousandth
© AfricaPresse.Paris — 2022
liar.gif

puke.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
kill me now barney stinson GIF

1665569990675.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Modo

Reactions: 1 users

Frank

Top 20
They're wasting their time if AVZ gets fucked over. Not one single country, (western I should say) will invest in the DRC if the mining code is not upheld.

Frustrating? 100% but I'm not panicking or getting emotional.
*Ditto Dijon,

You must switch from fossil fuels to green energies.
However, you do not have cobalt (of which we are the largest producer), lithium, etc. in your basement.
It is therefore in your interest to come to us to share your technological experience and we, in return, will let you exploit mines and deposits to reach a "win-win" partnership together.

The more they Bang on about it to every Tom, Dick and Harry or anyone else that will listen for that matter, the Bigger the Hole they're digging for themselves, by shining an even brighter light on it imo. Surely they must realise this, plus the fact they can't do it without AVZ.

If Manono doesn't get the Go-Go and soon, it will be a Massive No-No, because Felix, you just shot youself and the whole Country in the Big Fat Foot :rolleyes:

Why would Felix jeopardize his re-election chances by holding this up any longer than absolutely necessary, doesn't make sense imo :unsure:

Especially when they're happy to brag about being the "Largest Producer" of Cobalt and yet here they are sitting on their hands with one of the Biggest and Best reserves of Lithium and Tin on the Planet ( In the Basement ) just waitng to be Dug up that the World is Screaming out for with the opportunity of a Lifetime sitting there in the "Basement" of all places, but without a ML / FID etc it means Jack Shit, something other Countries would be well aware of with all the Media attention it's had you'd think :rolleyes:

*Fyi @MoneyBags1348

The last company I owned that had a picture of the exec’s at the local port talking about infrastructure and approvals went into administration….

You remember that one Frank.

*Don't remind me, after it ended in Tears, who saw that coming, Talk about lessons learn't the hard way :eek:

Huge thanks to those here who provide the jokes to keep me going

*YW, Here's one for you ;)

Shitshow !.png

Frustrating? 100% but I'm not panicking or getting emotional.

emotions-are-your-worst-enemy-.jpg

Food for thought on the long and winding Road to who knows where atm :unsure:

Hopefully out of Suspension and Trading again on the Road to Production (y)

With a $4 or more as the floor for the SP in the Mirror down the Road 🥳

GLTA-AVZH's

Cheers 🤞

Frank :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

CashKing

Regular

12. How fast could you run if your life depended on it?
Brilliant…

I like it mate.

But

13. Why the fuck am I selling all my bullion just incase you MOFO’s don’t come out of suspension anytime soon ???

14. Putin fucking around, Rocket Man fucking around, why THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS STILL FUCKING AROUND ???

15. WTF ROADSHOW CUNTS…. BUILD THE FUCKING MINE ALREADY WITH THAT CRANE THAT GOT DELIVERED WITHOUT TELLING US………

16. NF NO MORE RENOVATIONS ON THE HOUSE WHILE WE ARE IN SUSPENSION WTF…..

17. CUNTS IM PISSED OFF 😤

18. GLTAH FFS

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

John25

Regular
19. If you mention “Time Lines or Imminent “ again im coming after you with da baseball bat

• Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

CashKing

Regular
19. If you mention “Time Lines or Imminent “ again im coming after you with da baseball bat

20. Did I mention I’ve got coke and strippers to pay for FFS.

21. What’s your address NIGE , have you got mirrors we can use etc ?

22. You owe us free shares abit like how you get free shares 👍

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Bray

Regular
Me and the boys rocking up for Nigel at the AGM
i want it that way millennium GIF by BACKSTREET BOYS

My only question is if you can’t fucking drive why are you in the drivers seat

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Looks like the trolls are popping out of the woodwork, news must be imminent

Reactions: 9 users

Der Geist

Regular
I'm with you. No word from management that zijin has shares until we find out through arbitration, no word about a dathomier case until we need to find out through drc media. No information whats realy going on at the moment, not even an approximate timetable. Because managment have no idea how long this really takes. Close 6 months now and the only thing they have to say: they remain confident. Congratulations, good job after telling we got the decree and only have to pay for some surface stuff, will only take a few days. Cath extension until the end of december, tells me that the management has absolutely no plan after 6 months, how long that shit needs to be continued. They even can't give a little information like, "we made good progress, we are close to the final steps" or anything else. the only thing that will happen on 10 th october is: extension of suspension until 31th october, but guys relax, we are confident, the next extension for november is coming but cmon calm down. I see it on the AGM nigel have covid and a trainee have to read from a paper. When he is there the only thing he have to say: we remain confident, we are talking with the highest level of government.

I understand now how stupid the drc is, but i can't understand why the management wasn't honest about the facts that had happened. And thus deprived me of the opportunity to reassess the risk and make other investments. If they had said that zijin have illegal shares because of corrupt ministers I would definitely have sell out at this moment. I dont care about 10$ or 100$ in the future, for the fact that the managment was not honest, and took me and many others the opportunity to protect us from stress and insecurity, i will never forgive them. So i give a f..ck how this looks to any drc politican!
Not liking this AVZ for sale talk, but was that the case in Germany with Axino sounding board 5 months ago?

Ironically AVZ staying in control was to diversify supply chains, from China. But what has Aus Gov done to stave this off since FIRB/Treasury stepped in to stop Yibin?

Send out an artist for a residency in Zimbabwe.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

M.Bison

Regular
Not liking this AVZ for sale talk, but was that the case in Germany with Axino sounding board 5 months ago?

Ironically AVZ staying in control was to diversify supply chains, from China. But what has Aus Gov done to stave this off since FIRB/Treasury stepped in to stop Yibin?

Send out an artist for a residency in Zimbabwe.
Agree. That’s one thing that has really pissed me off for a long time. FIRB step in to block investment, then just walk away and say good luck. Hope you guys can sort it out!

Reactions: 7 users

Der Geist

Regular
in which some would have seen the hand of the Minister of State for Spatial Planning, Guy Loando Mboyo and Chinese financiers.
Quoted above, is very interesting. Loando still escapes the light

Reactions: 2 users

Der Geist

Regular
It was
Agree. That’s one thing that has really pissed me off for a long time. FIRB step in to block investment, then just walk away and say good luck. Hope you guys can sort it out!
It was Frydenberg who advised his direction if Yibin proceeded with an admin step

Reactions: 1 users

Der Geist

Regular
Right, according to him DRC government bets on AJN and Tantalex as the "leaders" in world mining industry.
It’s all a front, Cong as broker.

JFM , cami head. Well worth listening to imo But provisionally apprehended with what his fears may be

Reason is, the Congolese might just prefer the Chinese, for many reasons.
Is the US reliable? Why I ask is it seems to be all about ‘spheres of influence’. I think the Congolese see the US as less racist than Chinese. Ever seen a black Chinese President? Lol…

Worth reminding the Congolese if they want to be slaves or partners - that dives deep into their collective traumatic memory and any National chauvinism

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom