AVZ Discussion 2022

Charbella

Regular
Look closer he might be the link to RIO.

Hi Whales, I can’t seem to find any information regarding the link.

Bray

Regular
If anything it’ll be Graeme Johnston with the link to RIO as he worked for them

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

John25

Regular
Look closer he might be the link to RIO.
Might have to show me @whales cos
1665539362684.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Doc

Master of Quan
First time I've seen John's name in front of anything.
Not true. I saw his name in front of performance shares last year…..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

Graeme is currently undercover with a fake beard and glasses, to avoid arrest

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

bloke383

Regular
With some talk of the upcoming roadshows being to promote a TO approach ,can anyone provide an example of this being done by any company before?
I can't imagine a roadshow trying to promote a TO by a Chinese company . It would mean we have lost the battle , & our fate would already have been decided anyway .
If it's a roadshow trying to promote a TO by the likes of RIO (example only) , I think that would mean all licences , permits & all issues had been sorted in our favour , otherwise why would a RIO want to take over a mess that we have found ourselves in . What would a RIO do differently ? So after all this time & effort we have everything sorted in our favour , why on earth would we sell out now ? I don't think this is the reason for the roadshow either .
In my limited experience , retail shareholders influence over any sort of TO is normally insignificant . Also , why would we have been announced as the major sponsor of DRC-Africa Battery Metals Event (?) in late 2023 ?
I'm hoping it's our victory lap roadshow showcasing that we have kicked Cong/Klaus/Cami & co to the curb , that our path to production has changed including bigger & bolder plans , & what shareholders can look forward to .
Here's hoping anyway ...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Azzler

Top 20
In my opinion (just a chumps opinion, I'm not business savvy), there is no take over happening, we are 100% going mining.

Our lawyers have stated on camera that AVZ want to become a major miner, they want to go mining like Glencore did.
Nigel has stated on camera that he has bigger plans than just being a one trick pony miner.
To me this not only states he has no interest in selling and walking off into the sunset, but that he wants AVZ to become more than a mining company, and I think it's safe to assume he wants in on the chemical processing, and perhaps even having a stake in battery manufacturing. Whatever plans he has, it sounds far from selling out to a TO and moving on.
Also roadshow doesn't say TO to me, it says they plan to ride the PR tsunami of all the brilliant news they are about to release. Get the world excited about this, pump up the price and then raise money.

If he was a flipper, he would have exited when Klaus Eckhoff did, Klaus is a flipper, Fergurson sees opportunity.

I mean jesus christ, with the insane demand of lithium at the moment, and we haven't even begun to touch on the supply demand that's comming in the next 5 years+. What ambitious executive with vision wouldn't want to take the chance on leading something this big and important, you would never get an opportunity like this again.
And I think for investors, its the same deal, a once in a lifetime chance to get on board something this big.

From what I can best make out, through this shitstorm, we have managed to hold on to our ownership, and our full tenement.

It's looking like we have the exclusive, first class tickets that we all thought we might have owning this stock.

Good luck to all, the darkness hasn't lifted yet.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 41 users

j.l

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

oxxa23

Regular
In my opinion (just a chumps opinion, I'm not business savvy), there is no take over happening, we are 100% going mining.

Our lawyers have stated on camera that AVZ want to become a major miner, they want to go mining like Glencore did.
Nigel has stated on camera that he has bigger plans than just being a one trick pony miner.
To me this not only states he has no interest in selling and walking off into the sunset, but that he wants AVZ to become more than a mining company, and I think it's safe to assume he wants in on the chemical processing, and perhaps even having a stake in battery manufacturing. Whatever plans he has, it sounds far from selling out to a TO and moving on.
Also roadshow doesn't say TO to me, it says they plan to ride the PR tsunami of all the brilliant news they are about to release. Get the world excited about this, pump up the price and then raise money.

If he was a flipper, he would have exited when Klaus Eckhoff did, Klaus is a flipper, Fergurson sees opportunity.

I mean jesus christ, with the insane demand of lithium at the moment, and we haven't even begun to touch on the supply demand that's comming in the next 5 years+. What ambitious executive with vision wouldn't want to take the chance on leading something this big and important, you would never get an opportunity like this again.
And I think for investors, its the same deal, a once in a lifetime chance to get on board something this big.

From what I can best make out, through this shitstorm, we have managed to hold on to our ownership, and our full tenement.

It's looking like we have the exclusive, first class tickets that we all thought we might have owning this stock.

Good luck to all, the darkness hasn't lifted yet.
That's bullshit positivity, I won't have it.... Na, I'm with you azzler... I think we're getting there...

I know team USA being involved could be a stretch...but, shit, they've visited a few times now and want in on the drc action and battery minerals... there's no grander resource related to battery minerals...

Imagine the dumb luck of us being delayed by the Chinese which leads to opportunity with the usa... it may not be in manono specifically... but, reckon they'll have fingers in the battery hub potentially...

Something is a cooking... and it's not a turd...or pineapple related...

Well, fuck I hope so anyway

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

j.l

Regular
I'd be really surprised if Rio Tinto got involved after the whole Guinea / Simandou corruption mess, plus their ongoing issues with the Serbian government over Jadar.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Uglybob

Regular
If you have something that's not officially for sale which is rare and valuable like AVZ, would you be stating you intend to sell , leaving everyone to wonder why, ie too hard, has a few hairs on it. Or would you go around gloating about how it's the best thing ever and there's no way you'd be selling it like it's a sure thing that will make bank for years to come?

Reactions: 5 users
Through the last 6 months I’ve tried to remain positive and constructive, and I’ve backed Nigel every inch of the way….

But @wombat74 you might have to prop me up mate because I’ve got to the stage I’ve had a gut full and when I think about Roadshow Presentations, all I can visualise is a lot of power point projections showing unmet and unrealistic forecasts, unanswered questions and a hidden agenda to pass the hat around again. It’s just what I seem to have seen at every fucken presentation I’ve seen.

If they had any concrete good news to share, they could have done it, and fucken well could do it at a piss worth of the cost of a roadshow by just telling us in an ASX announcement.

Someone’s post above this said it looks like the DRC are running the show and AVZ is just doing what their told, and I’m starting to agree.

I’ve pretty well made allowances for the DRC being incompetent, and allowed for them having many different dialects among their people and having to translate everything from their main language (French) into English, Chinese and Arabic but I’m worn out by the lack of transparency and the only thing I like being kept in the dark and fed bullshit is magic mushrooms.

The last company I owned that had a picture of the exec’s at the local port talking about infrastructure and approvals went into administration…. You remember that one @Frank. If our executives can’t be more open about what’s going and give appropriate responses at the roadshow presentations they just might hear swearing all the way from NSW to Perth.

Huge thanks to those here who provide the jokes to keep me going

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

John25

Regular
Through the last 6 months I’ve tried to remain positive and constructive, and I’ve backed Nigel every inch of the way….

But @wombat74 you might have to prop me up mate because I’ve got to the stage I’ve had a gut full and when I think about Roadshow Presentations, all I can visualise is a lot of power point projections showing unmet and unrealistic forecasts, unanswered questions and a hidden agenda to pass the hat around again. It’s just what I seem to have seen at every fucken presentation I’ve seen.

If they had any concrete good news to share, they could have done it, and fucken well could do it at a piss worth of the cost of a roadshow by just telling us in an ASX announcement.

Someone’s post above this said it looks like the DRC are running the show and AVZ is just doing what their told, and I’m starting to agree.

I’ve pretty well made allowances for the DRC being incompetent, and allowed for them having many different dialects among their people and having to translate everything from their main language (French) into English, Chinese and Arabic but I’m worn out by the lack of transparency and the only thing I like being kept in the dark and fed bullshit is magic mushrooms.

The last company I owned that had a picture of the exec’s at the local port talking about infrastructure and approvals went into administration…. You remember that one @Frank. If our executives can’t be more open about what’s going and give appropriate responses at the roadshow presentations they just might hear swearing all the way from NSW to Perth.

Bags …have no problem staying positive :)
1665545751224.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20

Mate surely they will have good news to report prior to the road show/ AGM . Why the f--k have a roadshow if it's not to spread the love ? This is a roadshow for celebration imo . A group wank if you will .

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I would say John is in the area for a number of meetings. Its all coming to a head now.

Unfortunately the meetings go like this:

r3zHZqp1fKmC-eAQN_F-1eQT8Tc=.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Mate surely they will have good news to report prior to the road show/ AGM . Why the f--k have a roadshow if it's not to spread the love ? This is a roadshow for celebration imo . A group wank if you will .
Sounds like a big wank alright. No news for 5 months but one day we'll do some money grubbing roadshow - Fuck off.
We're supposed to be constructing a mine as of 6 months ago.
Just the word 'roadshow' is reminiscent of some carnie freak circus imo.
0fb759196d31f9be1bef542946e926e6_w200.gif

• Haha
  • Fire

Remark

Top 20
Sounds like a big wank alright. No news for 5 months but one day we'll do some money grubbing roadshow - Fuck off.
We're supposed to be constructing a mine as of 6 months ago.
Just the word 'roadshow' is reminiscent of some carnie freak circus imo.
View attachment 18648
If the "roadshow" doesn't deliver the goods the BOD will be the first Up against the wall when the AGM revolution comes.

• Haha
  • Fire

Doc

Master of Quan

If your referring to WFE you’re going to trigger my nervous twitch!
Lost a good bit of coin on that. Would love to meet Brewer in a dark alley…..
Anyways, in my limited experience roadshows are normally preceding management passing around the tin can.
I wonder if we lost some % therefore CATH % decreasing therefore we don’t have the funds to prove we can build. So we need another 50-100m to satisfy the conditions to get the ML.
But I’m just talking gibberish. I have NFI what’s going on.
No time really to organize the roadshows before AGM. I wonder if it’s their tactic for the AGM. ‘Hey guys we have nothing to report but we’ll tell you all about it at the roadshows, so please Mr Wombat put the baseball bat down’

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Charbella

Regular
If the "roadshow" doesn't deliver the goods the BOD will be the first Up against the wall when the AGM revolution come
If your referring to WFE you’re going to trigger my nervous twitch!
Lost a good bit of coin on that. Would love to meet Brewer in a dark alley…..
Anyways, in my limited experience roadshows are normally preceding management passing around the tin can.
I wonder if we lost some % therefore CATH % decreasing therefore we don’t have the funds to prove we can build. So we need another 50-100m to satisfy the conditions to get the ML.
But I’m just talking gibberish. I have NFI what’s going on.
No time really to organize the roadshows before AGM. I wonder if it’s their tactic for the AGM. ‘Hey guys we have nothing to report but we’ll tell you all about it at the roadshows, so please Mr Wombat put the baseball bat down’
Should be ok. Zijin hasn’t declared victory which I doubt they would hold back if that was the case.

Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom