Reactions: 15 users

hedrox

Regular
Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 7.22.23 pm.png

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

ptlas

Regular
Have the roadshow dates and venues been announced yet? Or have they just announced that they have planned them?
The announcement is imminent.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Hemicuda

Regular
The announcement is imminent.
More like the next round of never ending bullshit is , probably, most likely somewhat imminently almost, definitely maybe guaranteed to possibly arrive. Not, or not not

Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
Either we come out of this like kings or we come out and end up working here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

JAG

Top 20
1665392167683.png

You’re a bastard.

I can never tell if you know something or whether your confidently speculating…

• Haha

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
Hmmmmm

1665393791133.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Bin59

Regular

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

@Bin59 and @Sammael

I attached a link that appears to show a move by the DRC to no longer export materials in their raw state to be processed overseas (eg China)

It looks like the move is to process all mined ores in the country under a new African alliance. This would mean AVZ’s offtake agreements along with their contract with CATH would all change and could be part of the delay

I’ve been wrong before but put the link here for others to form their own opinions, maybe it’s what Nigel will put forward at the roadshow.

I’ve had a gut full like everyone else, but I’m still going to hang on to my shares and fight on and not accept corrupt countries, politicians and companies ripping my investment from me.

So speculating, are we being held up partly due to offtake changes

2E77A511-8666-4603-8A16-0995A849BB7D.jpeg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 26 users

Bin59

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

oxxa23

Regular
@Bin59 and @Sammael

I attached a link that appears to show a move by the DRC to no longer export materials in their raw state to be processed overseas (eg China)

It looks like the move is to process all mined ores in the country under a new African alliance. This would mean AVZ’s offtake agreements along with their contract with CATH would all change and could be part of the delay

I’ve been wrong before but put the link here for others to form their own opinions, maybe it’s what Nigel will put forward at the roadshow.

I’ve had a gut full like everyone else, but I’m still going to hang on to my shares and fight on and not accept corrupt countries, politicians and companies ripping my investment from me.

View attachment 18531
I think processing to 6% would tick off as not raw materials in most mining precincts around the world... I'm not certain we'd be required to process more than that...drc wants to make money, but, investors need to be able to get the cash to undertake significant capital outlays for refinement... usually crawl before you walk...

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
@Bin59 and @Sammael

View attachment 18531
Be nice to tell the Chinese to get rooted with their offtakes and ship PLS elsewhere.
Should be a sellers market if we ever get off the ground 🤔

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

oxxa23

Regular
Mixed emotions today... but, don't thibk news of roadshow etc is for bad reasons.... think it's a "sorry, we still can't say shit, but, be sure we can soon enough."

Anything shy of lots of news would get them lynched at a roadshow... and don't think they can say any underhanded (not for the drc or asx to know about) news either... will be fockers recording every word these blokes say from now on...if not to he used against them at the very least...

So we impatiently wait...

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

wombat74

Top 20
@Bin59 and @Sammael

View attachment 18531
Hey Moneybags are you the same person who was going to tear new arseholes for the AVZ team a few days ago 🤣🤣. You and I are similar in some ways I think . On a good day we can see the future and all it's glory . On a bad day someone has to pay for this shit we find ourselves in . 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

JAG

Top 20
Mixed emotions today... but, don't thibk news of roadshow etc is for bad reasons.... think it's a "sorry, we still can't say shit, but, be sure we can soon enough."

Anything shy of lots of news would get them lynched at a roadshow... and don't think they can say any underhanded (not for the drc or asx to know about) news either... will be fockers recording every word these blokes say from now on...if not to he used against them at the very least...

So we impatiently wait...
Is this you back in your younger days? Noticed you have trimmed up a bit......looks familiar mate ;)

1665398894001.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
1665399165866.png

• Thinking
Top Bottom