Regular
B84512F1-BD47-487F-8FCA-996DF538A370.jpg
Think Nellie has picked her outfit for Roadshow/AGM

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
Just got a curtesy call from COMMSEC ....they were worried that I haven’t logged in for over 22 weeks( but who’s counting) & that everything was ok ... told them I haven’t felt better , why wouldn’t I be @#&$##@%$ OK
1665446801248.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
curtsey call - sure

Take A Bow Thank You GIF by Iliza

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
Anyone willing to give an opinion on a worst case scenario ? AVZ's extinction not being one of them of course .
Ok worst case scenario, is a bleak habitat to find oneself in. Things aren't rosy, it's no sunshine and pineapple mojitos.
Such a situation is not something one should really try to imagine or visualise due to the horrific nature of its consequence.
But you have asked, and I shall begrudgingly provide my opinion.

AVZ come out of suspension on a monday around Mid-December after being in suspension a long time, into an absolutely frenzied raging bastard bull lithium market. Fuck. Their first bullshit announcement is that they finally have the ML and they have bought the extra 15% off of corruptomire/Govt, this is understandably terrible news and the shareholders shit their pants as we now have 66% instead of 51% they go ballistic at the board, obviously. As an extra insult they also snuck in that they have ordered long lead items for construction of the actual mine, shameful.

The Shitty pants bigrade then morphs itself into an absolutely turbulent river of shit as after a few days they come out once again with a vulgar announcement that they have signed off on the deal with CATH and secured that horrible nasty money. People are categorically losing their minds, SP literally dropping off a cliff. The board are now under real pressure from the excessive flooding caused by this rushing river of shit.
The very next day at the end of this unprecedently gruesome week the board release the 3rd and another disagreeable announcement around the results of their recent drilling, which makes predicably grim reading with 300mt hits around 1.6% extending further the mineable ore, utter wankers.

We move into two weeks after initial impact, the few shareholders that are left are already jaded from the relentless and atrocious onslaught from the board. Another piss-poor announcement detonates, its only the fucking BFS, as if things cannot get worse. Ka-Fucking-Boom, Free-fall are the only words that can be used to describe the feeling, the BFS is despicably far superior to the DFS in part due to the pit drilling which has now been unmercifully added and reprehensible improvements in almost all areas from transport costs to even the huge villainous price increase of spodumene and also hence PLS. Its a fucking nightmare.

At the end of the same week the sick and twisted board unleash more bad news, at this stage its torture and people are talking about human rights laws being broken, an rightfully so. Another meteorite hits us, SEZ with all its beastly perks like tax holidays, improved infrastructure to seriously damaging repercussions like socioeconomic and macroeconomic benefits. Its clear at this stage, its all about simply survival.

The Third week, many have passed, the stench of shit invades the nostrils with each shallow breath the weak shareholder can muster. The Screen shows another announcement has hit, collectively all remaining shareholders begin to wonder if they have already died, are actually in hell and Nigel is Satan himself. The announcement is again another scandalous and cruel affair, this time its said that the board is 'proud' to announce they had secured funding and to make matters worse at a very low interest rate thanks to the bastard DFIs an that dastardly Afreximbank. AVZ is now unacceptably cashed upto the gills and ready to mine.

I cannot bring myself to write more despicable possibilities around this disgraceful company and its lothesome potential. We know there is more news than what I wrote coming but it hurts too much wombat to pile on further misery of this worst-case scenario, I've had several panic attacks and breathing issues just writing this so I hope you'll understand.

Apologies to all for bringing the mood down with such a gloomy outlook on our appalling prospects as shareholders.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

John25

Regular
Ok worst case scenario, is a bleak habitat to find oneself in. Things aren't rosy, it's no sunshine and pineapple mojitos.
Such a situation is not something one should really try to imagine or visualise due to the horrific nature of its consequence.

AVZ come out of suspension on a monday around Mid-December after being in suspension a long time, into an absolutely frenzied raging bastard bull lithium market. Fuck. Their first bullshit announcement is that they finally have the ML and they have bought the extra 15% off of corruptomire/Govt, this is understandably terrible news and the shareholders shit their pants as we now have 66% instead of 51% they go ballistic at the board, obviously. As an extra insult they also snuck in that they have ordered long lead items for construction of the actual mine, shameful.

The Shitty pants bigrade then morphs itself into an absolutely turbulent river of shit as after a few days they come out once again with a vulgar announcement that they have signed off on the deal with CATH and secured that horrible nasty money. People are categorically losing their minds, SP literally dropping off a cliff. The board are now under real pressure from the excessive flooding caused by this rushing river of shit.
The very next day at the end of this unprecedently gruesome week the board release the 3rd and another disagreeable announcement around the results of their recent drilling, which makes predicably grim reading with 300mt hits around 1.6% extending further the mineable ore, utter wankers.

We move into two weeks after initial impact, the few shareholders that are left are already jaded from the relentless and atrocious onslaught from the board. Another piss-poor announcement detonates, its only the fucking BFS, as if things cannot get worse. Ka-Fucking-Boom, Free-fall are the only words that can be used to describe the feeling, the BFS is despicably far superior to the DFS in part due to the pit drilling which has now been unmercifully added and reprehensible improvements in almost all areas from transport costs to even the huge villainous price increase of spodumene and also hence PLS. Its a fucking nightmare.

At the end of the same week the sick and twisted board unleash more bad news, at this stage its torture and people are talking about human rights laws being broken, an rightfully so. Another meteorite hits us, SEZ with all its beastly perks like tax holidays, improved infrastructure to seriously damaging repercussions like socioeconomic and macroeconomic benefits. Its clear at this stage, its all about simply survival.

The Third week, many have passed, the stench of shit invades the nostrils with each shallow breath the weak shareholder can muster. The Screen shows another announcement has hit, collectively all remaining shareholders begin to wonder if they have already died, are actually in hell and Nigel is Satan himself. The announcement is again another scandalous and cruel affair, this time its said that the board is 'proud' to announce they had secured funding and to make matters worse at a very low interest rate thanks to the bastard DFIs an that dastardly Afreximbank. AVZ is now unacceptably cashed upto the gills and ready to mine.

I cannot bring myself to write more despicable possibilities around this disgraceful company and its lothesome potential. We know there is more news than what I wrote coming but it hurts too much wombat to pile on further misery of this worst-case scenario, I've had several panic attacks and breathing issues just writing this so I hope you'll understand.

Apologies to all for bringing the mood down with such a gloomy outlook on our appalling prospects as shareholders.
Did you write this Novel :)
1665453841987.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TDITD I gave you a 😂 because of the effort you put in but if I catch you in my magic mushroom jar again it’ll be 👊💥🤪

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Pokok

Regular

And the land that can't be mined to make such low profits will be used to grow pineapples correct

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
TDITD I gave you a 😂 because of the effort you put in but if I catch you in my magic mushroom jar again it’ll be 👊💥🤪
Wow what a journey that was, next time i'll put the jar back properly before I eat the mushroom :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

I gotta commend everyone for keeping things civil and retaining a sense of humour........(y)(y)(y)

Personally, reading all this corruption shit day after day, month after month has really fried what little brain cells i have left, add to the mix , the decaying MACRO scene , with inflation, interest rate hikes, potential recession, war......its a really challenging time to say the least.

As much as this forum is all about AVZ and its roller coaster journey, its also a avenue to let off a bit of steam, vent, have a laugh, whatever soothes the nerves and calms the mental state of mind without judgement.

MENTAL HEALTH IS IMPERATIVE.!!!

We all need to continue to galvanise and support one another right or wrong.

We have another extension of suspension, CATH deal extended to 31/12/22, so that might give you a clue that matters could drag further, altho this statement gives me a bit of confidence that things should conclude in a positive manner...

" THE PARTIES REMAIN COMMITTED TO CLOSE THE TIA & THE DEVELEPMONT OF THE MANONO LITHIUM
& TIN PROJECT "

That doesnt sound like a cheap TO or screwed over statement does it ?

Where the ICC arbitration with ZIJIN fits in to the equation, i havnt got a clue, but that will be another question i will pose come the AGM.

In my mind, as long as AVZ retains 51% control and retain the CDL development, then everyone should do ok over time.

One thing is for certain, AVZ wont be producing in 2023, more like the back end of 2024, should all parties get their shit together.

I think the lesson learnt here with this ROYAL SHIT SHOW is, be very discerning when it comes to investing in coy that are based in extreme sovereign risk countries in the future............NO MATTER WHAT !

We all invested in AVZ due to its BEHEMOTH capacity and also the knowledge that the new govt with FT at the helm, would prevent the chinese from doing what it does best, SUBTERFUGE, but no one would have known that subterfuge was ingrained still in the DRC govt..........:eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:

Lesson well and truly learnt now.

My vision still remains, if all parties can get their shit together, have iron clad agreements going forward and FT remains in power, then i still want to be a LTH of AVZ , be a small spoke of a large wheel in the positive transition of the fortunes of not only the DRC, but also the revolution of repairing the planet.

ROCHE DURE & CDL have the scope to do that, which is why every miserable fucker is trying to get a piece of it, by hook or by crook.

We are all in this together.........

HOLD.gif

Hold the line, keep strong, retain the faith for a positive outcome .

imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

BEISHA

Top 20
One other thing before i leave and strike a blow work wise is........

Lets start compiling a few serious, poignant questions to ask NIGEL come the AGM next month to at least garner some insight as to what AVZ is dealing with in this litigous battle.........not sure what lip service might come out of it, but something might be better than being completely in the dark and having to rely on conspiracy theory.....;)

I have been a spoke person before with WFE, so happy to do it again should no one else wants to put their hand up.

Should we start up a separate thread for that ?

Put the think tank on.......lots of smarter posters here than me thats for sure.

cheers all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

10 out of 10!!!
Much needed laugh
Straight As for Creative Writing??

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

JAG

Top 20
A new party game.........love it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20

the-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-galaxy-marvin-the-paranoid-android.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Rediah

Regular
A22CF5F1-DC6D-4189-875F-CCE8DC604A13.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

oxxa23

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20
Hi All

I gotta commend everyone for keeping things civil and retaining a sense of humour........(y)(y)(y)

Personally, reading all this corruption shit day after day, month after month has really fried what little brain cells i have left, add to the mix , the decaying MACRO scene , with inflation, interest rate hikes, potential recession, war......its a really challenging time to say the least.

As much as this forum is all about AVZ and its roller coaster journey, its also a avenue to let off a bit of steam, vent, have a laugh, whatever soothes the nerves and calms the mental state of mind without judgement.

MENTAL HEALTH IS IMPERATIVE.!!!

We all need to continue to galvanise and support one another right or wrong.

We have another extension of suspension, CATH deal extended to 31/12/22, so that might give you a clue that matters could drag further, altho this statement gives me a bit of confidence that things should conclude in a positive manner...

" THE PARTIES REMAIN COMMITTED TO CLOSE THE TIA & THE DEVELEPMONT OF THE MANONO LITHIUM
& TIN PROJECT "

That doesnt sound like a cheap TO or screwed over statement does it ?

Where the ICC arbitration with ZIJIN fits in to the equation, i havnt got a clue, but that will be another question i will pose come the AGM.

In my mind, as long as AVZ retains 51% control and retain the CDL development, then everyone should do ok over time.

One thing is for certain, AVZ wont be producing in 2023, more like the back end of 2024, should all parties get their shit together.

I think the lesson learnt here with this ROYAL SHIT SHOW is, be very discerning when it comes to investing in coy that are based in extreme sovereign risk countries in the future............NO MATTER WHAT !

We all invested in AVZ due to its BEHEMOTH capacity and also the knowledge that the new govt with FT at the helm, would prevent the chinese from doing what it does best, SUBTERFUGE, but no one would have known that subterfuge was ingrained still in the DRC govt..........:eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:

Lesson well and truly learnt now.

My vision still remains, if all parties can get their shit together, have iron clad agreements going forward and FT remains in power, then i still want to be a LTH of AVZ , be a small spoke of a large wheel in the positive transition of the fortunes of not only the DRC, but also the revolution of repairing the planet.

ROCHE DURE & CDL have the scope to do that, which is why every miserable fucker is trying to get a piece of it, by hook or by crook.

We are all in this together.........

View attachment 18566

Hold the line, keep strong, retain the faith for a positive outcome .

imo
to-the-pit-of-misery.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom